All Comments on 'Flower Wine Ch. 02'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
Great job so far

I have really enjoyed the story so far. Keep up the great job.

prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
I am curious...

I am curious why this in the "Sci-Fi" category, so far it appears to be more of a romance than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interplanetary

good read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bored

I stumbled upon this story because it contained a few tags I like,and LO AD BEHOLD!!! I'm hooked!!!! Oh how I want her to go to his homeland and turn them topsy turvy!!! She can get them to loosen up a bit,and they can teach her to be more blunt!! And what are the torgan women like!?!?! Will she had any friends!? And for that other commenter-blueskin/gray skin fantasy people are probably why it is in the sci fi section ;-)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Why is it in Science Fi?

Because the category has two titles

SciFi. and. Fantasy

Similar to

Incest. and Taboo

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Poor Misunderstood Draeseth!

Is Isonei the only one who can see the man hidden inside the Beast? If someone is treated like a beast, is it any wonder that they might well become one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
208 Followers
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flower Wine Previous Part
Flower Wine Series Info