All Comments on 'Jack be Nimble: Dinner with Jill'

by Tyler_H

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Tantalizing Desert?

Jack be Nibblin, dinner with a chill~

Intersting tale, good luck (*_*) happy halloween

CRaZyCRaZyover 19 years ago
Connection

Not my type of erotica but powerfully written and inexplicably compelling. A writer can have no greater success that to connect with a reader who does not normally relate to the genre.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a bit overwhelming//

Somewhat over the top yet startling in the degree of detail. I think the brutality was necessary for the story and you handled the small twists in the plot well. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jack be Nimble: Dinner with... jane?

delicious.... absolutely delicious.

can we expect more from you any time soon?

inkainkaabout 19 years ago
holy shit!

That was intense! It isn't very often that I read something of that caliber. Many thanks

nikthebratnikthebratover 18 years ago
ooolala

This story was humorous, as well as desciptive. I've been to so many college scenes just like what he described. Minus the vampire, I think. Often reading through stories becomes monotonous, and even cliche. This one was such a delicious break from the mold. We as readers should beg for more from this author.

MoonStruckwitchMoonStruckwitchover 17 years ago
Scary

Wonderfully erotic horror. Your villian gives me nightmares. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more, please

I absolutely love the Jack stories. They're very well written and are a fifty shades type of read for those with a little more depraved taste. Which I mean in a good way. I would really like to see more of these stories. Thanks so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous