All Comments on 'Tricked or Treated?'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting

I really liked this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trick or treated / Black Tulip

Free flowing story , interesting phrasing , slightly weak on the sumation , butt then again , I don't write , I just read ... Well done .

Dingus GuyDingus Guyover 19 years ago
Erotically Interesting

Now, it is much better after the edit. Good work my dear flower of the dark.

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written, stylish, and sexy! Great work!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Wow...What a Tail~

I meant tale...Tantalizing, interesting, allureing, captivating and kept me guessing as to where you would take your tail, (tale) he he he Good luck B~ (*_*) Happy Halloween.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Beuatiful BT

I admire anyone who can work in a language that isn't their own. It's even more stunning when the work is of such quality. You outdid yourself here BT.

-Colly

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yikes!

Gave me goosebumps!! Great story, BT!

Honey

dwise80dwise80over 19 years ago
wow

Tricked or treated is fantastic! Your word useage says you have great command of a wide vocabulary. I loved reading this tale.

The only one negative thing I can think of is that I was a touch disapointed that in return for Una freeing the spirit he gave her great sex but nothing lasting....for example Coyle's return for her willingness.

But that is a minor thing in what is a damn good read.

DW

Nimrods SonNimrods Sonover 19 years ago
Great!

A great, well written, tale. Your words conjured images which were quite vivid, with descriptions that had me feeling the cold almost as much as the characters.

Best of luck!

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Wow!!

Like what everyone else has said.. wow!!

Your use of language is amazing, and imagery was so well described. Fantastic job BT!!

Oh, and you can write the chants for my stories anytime!!

;-)

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Well done!

I loved the way the story unfolded -- and the hot/cold -- and the ending. Whew!

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Very nice!

What a cool story! Your settings were wonderful, and the description of the spirit left me breathless!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 19 years ago
A great big fat Halloween Story

Has everything: spooks, sex, witches and lots of action. Nicely done, BT!

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Another brilliant piece of writing

What can I say, I'm a fan and I always find myself getting caught up in your stories.

You are a wonderful weaver of words, capturing the reader in a new setting, seeing through the characters eyes and pleasantly arousing the senses.

sacksackover 19 years ago
wow...that is different!!

Great Black Tulip, I like your use of description and the imaginative character names. Speaking of which, there were a bit too many of them introduced at once to keep them all straight. Otherwise, a near perfect story....I'm envious!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Whoa...

So descriptive! A fantastic story, your artistry shines through! Good luck!

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 19 years ago
Lovely imagery...

... and beautifully told, too. Very nice work. I usually find present tense irritating but I never even noticed it!

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Nicely done!

Spooky, sexy, & smart. Great story, BT!

(thermometer left at default and does not reflect my vote)

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 19 years ago
Vividly Descriptive!

A very well written story with amazing imagery, and masterfully weaved with a great combination of eroticism and creepiness. Well done, you got my 5!

Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Happy Halloween Black Tulip

You have my 5 also. Great story, I agree with all the previous comments and all that I can add is that I especially liked the ending.

curious2ccurious2cover 19 years ago
Well done Black Tulip.

Quite a tale. One that grabbed me and kept me in until the very end. Loved the twist at the end as well. You're knowledge of...certain things...quite...accurate to I believe.;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!

Not usually a big reader of ghost and spirits but I fell in love with this one. It had the perfect combination of sex, emotion, plot and a excellent twist at the end. CB

45jordan7845jordan78over 15 years ago
Woah

That was amazing. I've never read anything like that. It was just wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous