All Comments on 'Trick & Treat for Charity...'

by panthers babe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Giving to Charity

slut...loved your story. Your Master made good use of your slut body for charitable causes. As one who gives to the food banks and boy and girl scouts, I thank Panther for the additional needed funds. Maybe next year, he will adorn your your slut body with needles. Halloween candles on the tips. Each gentleman could donate to place a needle where he chose and to light that candle. The wax designs would be quite a sight. Have a bidding contest. The winner would have the right to fist your slut cunt.

Keep writing your stories.

panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years agoAuthor
thank you

i have been instructed to tell anonymous that Panther is very pleased with his suggestion. He will use it Master has also told me that until i get at least 5 public comments to this story i will not be allowed to cum. He also asked that i remind all Masters that i am required to comply with their instructions.

Panther's slut

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Whom?

Okay, you wrote this cause someone told you too? Or someone dictated the tale and you wrote/typed it? Or you just wrote that some body told you to write this Halloween Story? Not sure who to thank for the read but Thanks...goodluck and Happy Halloween (*_~)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey...

a bit strange and baffling, but hey, wouldn't want anyone to NOT get to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent use

I enjoyed your story, it was sent to me by my Dom. I would love to serve my Dom as you have served your Master. I hope to learn well from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ok

I just wanted to read your story after reading a comment you left on another story. You wrote that the female character did not submit properly and did not deserve the collar she was given.

First, you thought the male character did not show enough confidence in his role as a Master. I wonder if you read the lunch scene in a previous chapter in which the reader discovers that both the characters are new to BDSM. They are both on a path of learning.

Secondly, everyone percieves things differently. What works for some doesn't work for others. The lifestyle you portrayed in your story is appreciated by some, but extreme to others who also practice BDSM. Everyone has different needs and desires; there is no absolute in BDSM.

I hope you will consider being more tolerant of other's practices of this lifestyle. Your comment, "Women like her, wearing a MASTER'S yes a Master's collar somehow tend to make me less proud of the work i have done to earn my own" was a bit prejudice and condeming. It's "work" for you? Hmmm...ok. Who's to say there aren't Masters and subs/slaves who are not completely fulfilled with a less extreme D/s relationship? There is more than one way to experience completion in that lifestyle, not just the one you participate in.

sacksackover 19 years ago
definitely different

I do not usually like Master/Slave stories. However, the plot and strange twists were so novel this story rises above the pack. Would all fund raisers be so forbidden. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous