All Comments on 'Kodacolor Moments...'

by Ancient117331

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jd4georgejd4georgeover 19 years ago
Kodacolor was for prints.

Ektachrome and kodachrome were for film (slides). You might consider chaging the title... or not. Doesn't ultimately matter.

I wanted to like this. I did like a lot of images, and the slight ramble to it. However, your line breaks frustrated me. Some parts were way too compressed for me to comfortably read along.

Anyway...

I wanted to see some words broken out on to their own line, augmenting the transition. Give the poem a read, and see if the lines break where you pause. If they don't, consider changing them.

annaswirlsannaswirlsover 19 years ago
~

Chris, I enjoyed this read. A lot. It was prosey but I don't care. Sure things could be moved around cut etc, you know what is best for your poem I suppose.

I enjoyed this read. It was something new. I fall asleep watching movies too.

~anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAncient117331@Ancient117331
Sigh, People tend to assume more often than not - sad, because they do it based on themselves and not on the other. My writes are me... If you want a clue - they are there to see. When you DO take the time to read and hear my thoughts behind your eyes... perhaps I won't see...