All Comments on 'Yes Sir Ch. 01 - Lecturer and Student'

by boxerj

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bend over boy

Great start I hope there is more to come! !

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
nice

nice but i believe this was on here a year or so back.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Turor's Student

I wonder if incidents like that turn 'straight' young men into 'gay'? and what happened subsequently.

Maybe he was gay all the time without realizing it?

Curiosity is a mind spinner!

jhens2214jhens2214over 6 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to read more. Great start

sammieflagonsammieflagonalmost 5 years ago
Very sexy.

Thank you for posting this sexy story. I love it when a friend takes control like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

When I was in high school we got a new coach who just graduated from college and it was his first job teaching which means he was like 22. He had a hot body with muscles but not too big but just nice with a 6 pack abs. He would sometime not have his shirt on and always wore gym shorts which gave us a good view of his body and his jock strap and bubble butt. He some time come into the locker room and the shower when the students were naked. Any way he would some time have me in his office by myself and I thought he was flirting with me but I was naïve and that it was wishful thinking because I lusted after him as a senior who had not sexual experience. About 3 years after I graduated I found out from one of my fellow students that he had sex with a few of the students over the 2 years he was there before I transferred to a different school. I thought I was wrong and I could have had my dream. That was ok because my second year in college their was a married graduate student that was in charge of a lab and I never did any of the lab work because he flirted with me the whole time and did not make he doing any of the lab work. We never had any sex but I am pretty sure that we could have. He was really good looking and only like 3 years older than me. Before I graduated it dawned on me not to let my opportunities get away from me and I did not let them get away. Which led me to have some really good sexual experiences and some over the moon ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous