All Comments on 'Horny Ghost'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Generally. not a genre I read

Read this as I'm familiar with the author. Found it quite brilliant, & loving. Can even see a possible incest sequel in 18 years ;-)

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

If I ever do write a "Daughter remembers a past life as her parent's lover" story, it won't be with these characters. This story is acceptable to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc because there is no incest. A sequel which does have incest would not be accepted there.

mBrowmBrowover 6 years ago
Nicely written!

Thank you!

TaurusWinterTaurusWinterover 6 years ago

I really liked the story. The back end of the story was a little long and i was a little lost reading it, but it did help. Thank you really enjoyed the read.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Loved it. I can see and communicate with spirits, So cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange Encounter. and. Inheritance

My favorite of all entries.Relate to story as I was a 22 year old college graduate virgin.Unlike couple. I didn't indulge. in. oral sex. only heavy petting and kissing.Thiteen years of kissing made me best kisser in Texas, a title I still claim, in my 70's.Interesting twist on story as bride related to ghost. through unknown. extramarital affair of.ancester.Loved twists and unexpected turns of inspiring love story. that lasted for over 80 years, continuing through generations., connected by blood and a house built by love. of a husband for his wife.Beautiful.Their descendant s continue the legacy of love, and sexual passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Only sorry we didn't read it until too late to vote. 5 stars, and keep up the great work! Sexy and sweet - hard to do in a porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You wrote an Awesome Sexy Haunted House tale !!!

I was impressed with your story concept, and with how well you told this ghost story! So, you gave us sexy Rebecca the Horny Ghost, friendly, lonely, and family oriented. I thank you!! You done good!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Abso-flippin-lutely bloody brill!

Love this passage:

"Halloween is real?" I asked. "Everything about the barrier between worlds being weaker?"

"It feels real. Understand, it is not like I found a ghost manual waiting for me after I died, like in that movie, Joseph.

11/10 Handbooks for the Recently Deceased!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1930 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...