All Comments on 'A World of Words'

by LizisReady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really erotic, intense story. Great attention to details and characterization. I especially liked this part: "She grasped fistfulls of leaves and soil as he began to thrust into her. Short and sharp movements that sent shockwaves of sensation through her body and drove whimpers and moans of pleasure from her lips. Sounds that only seemed to drive his own lust higher as he panted in her ear and drove his thick member easily into her dripping sex."

 Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read your other stories.

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 6 years ago
Well Done!

I haven't seen anything quite like this on Literotica before.

#1, Librarians turn me on like nobody's business

#2 I love this take on submission and domination.

I've actually tried to dig up some old romance novels for inspiration for my own writing, the genre has caused so many "Nice Girls" to masturbate themselves sore over the decades.

I'm going to check out some of your other submissions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent selection of tales!

Being a former librarian myself, I highly approve of this setting. Would have loved to read more of that "Manbeast" story...

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DREAMS AND FANTASIES

will overcome bookburning and censorship. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

All we need now are some nice labor and birth scenes!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Erotica for All!

Let's keep the erotica in the libraries!

This is a wonderful story. Well conceived and well written.

And it aroused me! Thank you!

I had an online mistress for a while and she was a librarian. She made sure that we made good use of the library for my training and her pleasure.

I enjoyed this lovely little erotic story very much!

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 2 years ago

Love the unusual slant of this story…..will read more of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizisReady@LizisReady
82 Followers
Hey! If you are reading this then hopefully you like my stuff or you are looking for a RP. Here is a tip, I don't respond to either "hi" or "what are you ready for?" I mostly put stuff up on CHYOA.com so you will be able to find me over there! https://chyoa.com/user/Lizard...