All Comments on 'Str8 Sex to be near Gay Dream Ch. 02'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stories!

This reminds me so much of how I learned I was bi! If the main character thought he straight and then had threesomes like this, it would be my life story. I was the nerdy kid in high school with an above average (mostly extra thick) cock and I ended up having a threesome and realized I was as turned on by the other cock and cum as I was by the girl. Great story! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

I am as eager to read the next chapter as you are to have him as a lover

C mitch

nygayguynygayguyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks! I appreciate the comments! I just have to find the time to write it down, and I'll keep sharing the story! Soon! Believe me, I'm having as much fun with these wonderful memories as you are reading them!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another interesting well written story, which is all the better as it is based on real events; love the eating another Mans Cum from her pussy bit, something I have wished I could do for a long time; still hoping there is going to be a chapter focused on you finally getting to savour his Cum from source, however as a heterosexual, who just happens to enjoy Sucking Cock and Swallowing Cum or preferably sharing it, I can appreciate the almost straight Sex.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete9 months ago

Don't know how I missed this since you wrote it before "Freshman" (which is one of the best stories ever posted on Lit) but I'm just now reading it. Great story. Very Hot and look forward to reading more. (have to take a break now).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous