All Comments on 'Flaws in the Porn Industry'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
140 - 180?

Most women in the world are 140 - 180 lbs.? no, most women in america? yes, or heavier. But I get your point, just nitpicking.

lohengren99lohengren99over 19 years ago
excellent rant

I couldn't agree more. Though the problem of excess is not unique to the porn industry. As Americans we seem to belileve that if a little bit is good, a whole lot is a whole lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That's just for starters...

The problems I have with porn is that it is so plastic...the women, the shots, the stories, all so empty...Forget finding your 140-180 pound woman, try finding a woman who is cute. You never feel like you're checking out a hot yet attainable woman, you feel like you're looking at a porn actress. I also don't like the flicking the tongue an inch away from the pussy, weird camera angles, kissing with wide open mouths, looking at a guys pumping ass, I feel less like a voyeur and more like a gynecologist. The people in the movies have no attraction to each other, they're just randomly paired off, no rhyme or reason. Let me put it this way, I have to go to Literotica to get off, because images don't do anything for me anymore...Thanks for letting me join the rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amen

Wow, you must be reading my mind! 100% agreement!

jeagerjeagerover 19 years ago
Oh boy! How true ...

You couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better. Thoroughly enjoyed your, and my, viewpoint on the industry. Continue your stories in that vein. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I ABSOLUTELY agree

I think that this is also the reason that women(like myself) don't get into porn as often as men, or feel uncomfortable watching it. The fake plastic women (and men) are a turn off. I also agree with the user who commented on feeling like a gyno.

And I thoroughly agree with your comment that the build up is everything. I think especially being a woman that the anticipation is everything! Some "porn for women" just have *shaved* men (which I don't like at all) swinging themselves around. No build up, no anticipation, and it usually doesn't do much for me.

Thanks for your commentary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
We're the minority...

Your comments struck home for me. However, I do not think that you and I are the demographics that the porn industry is after. I truly believe that the majority of the porn-purchasers simply want straight raunchy sex. It is a turn off for me but I think I am a minority. I am not sure if you know of Andrew Blake but he makes x-rate movies with high qualify filming. He is certainly not making a ton of money as you would expect. I am praying for the amature fetish to finish soon. Who needs to look at plain women when I got one at home!...haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amen to that brother

I entirely agree with you. My girlfriend and I have commented more than once that porn industry must be run by high school drop outs who have never actually been laid. The cliches run so thick and so repititive, you can lay out a two paragraph summary of the plot to a porno, and it will fit 99% of porn out there. I made a brief remark about my feelings on the cliches in porn these days in a short story titled Strapped, and I received 27 emails about it! It is obvious you have total mastery of words, so maybe someone will catch word and sign you on to write the world's first intellectual porno that has romance, suspense, genuine sensuality and dare I say realism?? Thanks for the work, it has truly served its purpose.

DeD

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
The main problem

with most porn, in my opinion, is it lacks a story.

I need characters I halfway identify with before I find it interesting. That doesn't happen very often.

And faces. I love watching a woman's face when she's making love, or fucking for that matter. That's a great deal more erotic than the gynecological shots most pornsters produce.

Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
right on the target

If the porn producers would got back to using tease before the grand final scenes it would be much more enjoyable.

The "get to it" folks would still have the "cumshot" compilations and the rest of us would have more sensuous productions.

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Add me to the list

...of people who agree with you. The biz needs more real people. I've heard, in fact, that there's quite a brisk trade in amateur video for that very reason.

brunoriverabrunoriveraover 19 years ago
Count me in

I also agree with your grievance about porn. It is an industry that feeds the notion of freakishness, upholding the statement that sex is abnormal and unnatural.

Legend has it that foreign "art films" with explicit sex content are more objective in their portrayal of believable characters and the seduction process is an important part of plot.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
I agree fully with what you have written

I voted it a "5".

But I am still laughing from the delicious irony of the whole thing.

You seem, from this article, to be a literate person with some degree of intelligence (IE you agree with me!). I would never have branded you with any of those qualities from reading your stories.

How is it that you cannot see with the same clarity with which you observe the 'porn industry' in general that a series like Infidelity Revisited gloriously exhibits all the corresponding bad qualities of erotic literature you ascribe to the rest of the porn industry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Remember the "Glorious" 1960s & 70s?

When it actually took more than one guy to hold the camcorder and two guys to sandwhich a woman?

I mean, we're talking about BEAUTIFUL SCENERY, in addition to pretty women being, err, made love to! Kids who are growing up these days don't know that once a long time ago porn used to have story-lines, plots, setting, dialogues, tears ----- errr, something close to ACTING, in addition to all the erotic grunts, runts, and humps,,,

I can't believe I trashed all of my little collection of those MOVIES!, some made in Europe, with vineyards and real rivers as backrounds!

These days, it seems like 99 percent of the porn are basically about two to half a dozen or so bodies grunting in a 10 by 15 room, trying to stuff some large appendages into all the orifices of a woman, and then after 20 minutes of repeated-cuts-pastes, they let go and the girl/woman is supposed to scream like Jason's after them, supposedly orgasming or something,,,,

All that sucking, squeezing, and other physical punishment (okay, maybe "thrill" to some of these young women) and 95 percent of them, at least, will never go anywhere, earn much, or even have health insurance!

And each and every single day, tens of thousands of young women want to be the next "Tracy Lord",,, or whoever the newest porn "actress" "superstar" is,,,, indeed, are "acting" with their boyfriends in back alleys, garages, and cheap motel rooms, using cheap hand-held camcorders,,,, grunting, grunting away into eventual oblivion and misery,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree

I agree 100%! The mind is the most important sex organ so mindless videos of fake acting with fake body parts and unnatural (shaved) looks don't do it for me. I've gravitated towards Asian adult video, especially Japanese. They often show lots of buildup including clothes coming off . They also seem to have much more of a sense of fun which sex should be. Now if only I could get more of them with subtitles!

ROMROMover 19 years ago
Preach on it!

I most decidedly agree with you on this. I've always wanted a porn movie to be more of a movie than porn. I've never seen it. I've looked.

If I could find a good example of it, I'd say "Vote with your wallet" and hope that if enough people bought an adult video with a real plot and decent acting, directing and production values, more of them would be made. But I can't even find an example to point out.

Hell, I'd be happy to find an adult movie with the quality of a daytime soap opera...

And your thoughts of the porn industry always going extreme is very valid. If you'd like to see a movie with a "little bit" of some particular activity, you're just plain screwed. Want some "light" bondage? Too bad...you've got to watch stuff like "Slap Happy". Want to see a woman that doesn't look like a plastic-and-make-up "porn queen"? Looks like you're stuck with one of the amateur lines, or with the mature lines....and they take those to stupid extremes too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Things that tick me off about video porn

I agree with you.Porn is so repetetive.I would just like to add that I hate it in porn movies where the porn stars change position and the(usually it's the woman)woman clearly looks at the director to make sure that she has got it right.Kills the moment.

Also hate it when the woman doesn't seem to be into the sex.When she makes it look like a job it doesn't impress.

JoeLusstJoeLusstover 19 years ago
It's all about money.

It's all about money. Filming screwing costs almost nothing.The actors don't have to know how to act. The directors don't have to know how to direct. The marketing people don't have to work to sell the product. Hamburgers salesmen have to work harder. There is simply no competition. The bastards have lost the plot. When somebody realises that proper, well-made, good quality porn (now thats a name that needs changing also - it used to mean something) makes money, he/she is in line to make a fortune.

Keep up the compaign. You'll have a lot of support.

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Heh.

I'm not an expert in this. I don't watch porn. For some unknown reasons, *the term* alone practically screamed wham-bam-thank-you-mam to me, which isn't what I'm looking for in an erotica (and which is a horrible stereotyping, but oh well). Your essay just told me I did't miss much.

But then again, I'm a woman. and an inexperienced one. What can I say about this.

But bottom line, this was interesting :) I especially liked the rewind paragraph. Rock on.

Ephe.

impulseimpulseover 19 years ago
... but, also

We might disagree on some of the elements we'd like to see represented in the world of erotic film, but the sentiment is there. Why can't there be a middle ground. I envision a world in which movies exist that are not ABOUT sex, but include it in all its hardcore glory. Giving an example is risky... someone might not like the movie to which I allude. Nevertheless, how much richer would the love scene between Butch and his little French girl have been, in Pulp Fiction, if society allowed it to be represented without reserve?

My primary addition to your list, however, is "big tits". Personally, I find that smaller breasts compliment the delicate female form in delicious fashion. Are these rigid globes of silicone really what the public want? To the extent that they are represented? There HAS to be a larger market for more natural looking women... more petite looking women.

Plot, acting talent and natural beauty... I must be an alien. It's good to know I'm not alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
E Pluribus Unum... Unity in Diversity

Porn industry execs care only about the bottom line. They do not really care if women depicted in the business are all shaved. They also do not care about the fact that only 1% of women around the world look like porn stars: shaved, fake "D" cup breasts and their strange habit of needing to have sperm on their bodies. As for the men in the industry, the standard is simple: 8+ inches and NO body hair.

The story lines are also increasingly uniform: a few kisses, clothes fall off, blowjob, missionary, on all fours, anal then facial. Wham! Bam! Thank you 'Mam!

Wouldn't it be interesting if actors who actually looked human acted like humans? What if sexual intercourse happened in real time? What if the kind of language used varied from the usual "Ooooh fuck me" hissed through clenched teeth?

Finally, the world wide distribution of american porn gives the illusion that this is the way people "should" do it.

redknightressredknightressover 19 years ago
The 'fetish-izing' of the human body

I agree there is a conspiratorial conformity to body standards (big breasts) and sexual acts (anal, doggie...). There is virtually no romance or erotic buildup in the MODERN porn productions. However, the different preferences that you mentioned (i.e. feet, small breast, kissing) do, in fact, exist and are available in modern american porn. Having viewed 500+ adult films for the past year, I find that the key problem with modern porn is that this blanket standards for the pace, action and expectations prevents the possibility of filming a sex act that can mimic actual love-making - and variations from such standards are categorized as a fetish or a special genre. It is very difficult to find a film that contains all aspect of emotional intensities and body variations in an adult film, but if you want small-breasted woman or feet-shot or unshaved pussies - they are out there, as special individualized package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

You've improved my impression of the male gender. As a woman, I find most porn a turn-off. They're so repetitive, I end up bored rather than aroused. Also, the women don't even bother to pretend to enjoy it, which isn't surprising considering the popularity of anal sex. Actually, despite cumming, the male performers don't seem to enjoy it either. I agree with the person who mentioned Japanese porn. The Japanese porn I find is usually pretty kinky and involves bondage, but their performers seem to enjoy themselves more, and strangely, it is more tender and less "wham-bam-thank-you-mam" than American porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very true indeed

There is one porn that is very rare, but I love most of all: Stolen celebrity porn. Why do I love it? Because [most] of the time, the people are genuinely in love. No I don't refer to the pamela anderson video that made these things hip, but look at the Jenna Lewis porn vid. Those kids love each other, and I respect that. It just makes everything more real.

Hornyman69WithUHornyman69WithUover 18 years ago
Agree @ 90%

Thank you for making some excellent points about the generally shabby state of the porn industry! It's so irksome seeing an extreme close-up of a dicking pussy for minutes on end. Let's see the WHOLE girl for a bit, OK? Variety being the spice of life, why can't we see a range of sexual activities in the same film? And get a load of the ones in which the oooing and aaaaahing aren't even in sync with the "actors'" mouth movements! While I agree with you that the overwhelming majority of XXX films have the unfavorable elements you mention, I must point out that there are actually some out there with petite and smaller-breasted women, and a few with bona fide story lines. 3 Recommendations: 1)There's a series of videos from the mid-90s called Shaved Tails. Two guys both named Bob have a pussy-shaving business that makes house calls, so you get to see the girls bushy and then bare. They're genuinely funny--one Bob's lame impression of Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack comes to mind. It's a 1-camera show, with one shooting while the other shoots, so to speak, and they trade places. The girls are cute but not with the typical porn-girl look, and, notably, I've never seen any of them in other "porn," and they don't even appear in this series more than once. You get the distinct impression these are fairly regular girls that the Bobs cajoled into doing the video. They are quite obviously using a we-are-major-porn-filmmakers ruse as a way to personally fuck as many girls as they can. 2)If you want something done right, do it yourself. I'm no Billy Wilder, but I've learned to make some damn decent erotic videos with minimal equipment but plenty of creativity and fun. And I've picked up some real amateur stuff (not the crap they market as such) including home-made videos as well as actual voyeur tapes. 3)Check out the pics at Voyeurweb.com--they're real women you'd probably enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agree from Chris in Phoenix

Very much agree with your comments. I've seen a few close calls in mainstream movies but they aren't allowed to develop the sexuality in the way or to the extreme that I would enjoy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nazi punks fuck off

True comment.

There is a complete blindspot when it comes to pornography, and perceptive criticism of it. Partly this is because there are arguments against against its very existence (some of them perhaps with good grounds), but I guess its mostly just prudishness.

Accepting the huge role it plays in our media landscape (in terms of veiwing, and how this is reflected in market share of "the entertainment industry"), it would make sense to have a reflective relationship between porn and the same bodies that criticize film and TV, and hopefully this could lead to erotica that is more creative and fulfilling.

Words are much entwined with sensuality, yet you get the feeling that money-shots (cum splatered faces) are the currency of those in charge of compiling most porn sites, and any words used are placed to focus one's attention on the videos rather than indulge in an imaginative sexual frolic that is grilled by all the sensory means available.

The overwhelming majority of porn on the internet uses the language of one form of a typically male mode of sexuality: domineering machoism (as X-Factor points out, there are alternatives in the BDSM department, yet these go too far). Instead, sex, as expressed by all media outlets, should expand its horizens to embrace all that is stimulating.

Words are virile. Potently symbolic.

Fuck.

mentalmookiementalmookiealmost 18 years ago
Oh and one more thing to add to the extreme...

Has anyone noticed the lesbian films are so fake too? It's not just the heterosexual films that are "plastic". I'm sorry but if a woman with 3cm long nails wanted to **** me then I'd turn her down flat. It'd be like having a Pap smear but not! No wonder I don't watch the crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Flaws

I agree with what you had to say but also have other things that annoy me about the porn industry.

At various times a porn actress comes along who I find absolutely gorgeous and natural. I then see a film with her that makes me question my previous thoughts about her. It is most easily seen in the eyes. Gone is the natural beauty to be replaced by a coldness that I don't find appealing at all.

I guess it is the same with all of us when we start new jobs. It is all new and we arrive at work with a kind of wide eyed eagerness. After a couple of years it has become a grind and we are working solely to have money to enjoy our recreation time. The same is true with these porn actresses. Start off wide eyed and eager, later on it is just going through the motions, getting the job done.

Further on with this thought is the idea about hard core porn. I think that it plays some sort of mental game within the minds of the actresses. All their lives they have been brought up to think that porn is bad (a society wide point of view) and that the nice girls they want to be don't do that sort of thing. When they first begin they can justify it as just a bit of fun, just straight sex usually. Of course, the porn industry then put pressures on them to do that little bit more. Do anal, gangbangs, facials, swallow cum. Just about anything you can name. I think this is where you can see the real coldness start to develop in their eyes. Thankfully, just once in a while a girl comes along who doesn't lose her initial charm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Did I write that?

Did I write that?

I don't remember writing it.

Sounds like me, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fascinating...

One might be surprised to find that all of our authors complaints have been addressed by Japan. Especially, with Hentai. True, it is animated and, yes, they can get even more extreme than here in America but most of it is of seriously high quality! They do have some garbage, no industry is immune from it, but they have a lot of wonderful stories with amazing yet believable plots. More amazing still is that they are masters of sex comedies! I didn't think such a thing existed but the Japanese know how to use a sexual situation to make you laugh your horny ass off! My wife won't let porn in the house (with good cause) but hentai is to be welcomed in our home (except for the tentacles as niether one of us can stand it)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Most porn is for men.......

Done for men. Nothing real about most of it. The women are beautiful while many of the men are so so (Ex: Ron Jeremy--big cock, ugly as sin). Women have talons for nails and are in orgasmic bliss the instant they are touched. Women wear ridiculous stilettos. Who the hell fucks with shoes of any kind on? The women are often dry as a bone. It drives me nuts. I am a lesbian. This is what I love, but rarely see: real women making love (as opposed to fucking). I love kissing and passion. And, a good story would be nice. Even erotica done for and by women is often stupid. Idiotic plots and piss poor acting. Pretty much given up on finding erotica that is passionate, sexy, and REAL! One would think that there would be a demand for erotica that fits the above criteria. I can not be the only one who is annoyed with porno that is being marketed. Cheryl

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Intervening times in the 9 months

I agree with you, but also the porn that is on this site could also show periods of pregnancy when a woman is knocked up...either by her husband, or "someone on the side" not her husband or mate. Make the period reveal the morning sickness, cramps, and other distasteful scenarios that go with pregnancy. Make it real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
(straight) WOMEN WATCH PORN TOO!!!!!

For all you guys complaining about not seeing the "whole" woman in a porn flick, what do us girls get? Usually just a dick going through the motions. Maybe if we're lucky it will show a bit of the lower back as well. What's the deal?!? Are the directors afraid of being called "gay" if they show a vaguely whole naked male being on the silver screen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice comments

Has anybody actually spit on someones pussy or ass and continued to lick. That has to be the single most gross behavior. I look at these porn shoots and the guy spits it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breast play.

Hi, I'm from India. I love to read your stories. I'm not very good in english. This is my very first comment on Literotica. If there is any mistek,please edit them and publish.

A man's mouth on a woman's breast is the most erotic thing I have ever seen on screen. I would like to see a long breast play before go down on a woman. But porn industry dosen't provide such erotic sequiance. And one more thing. Why most pussies are dry? Where are juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sound?

You mean, when watching porn, you aren't supposed to mute the sound so you don't have to listen to rather disturbing fake noises that don't match up with the actions? Anyway, I've discovered that I prefer erotic art by REAL artists, although that can be very difficult to find, since websites that allow more than a token bit of nudity are often overrun with crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i'm not alone?

Too right. You're too right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So true :)

I cannot agree more with you on this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agreed

I agree with you 100%!! Keep up the good work, also!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
To me extreme is not sexy.

I suppose the industry provides what people like which is mostly crude and extreme. That is not what I like. For example a light spanking that may make a bottom pink can be sexy. However, excessive spankings or torture is a huge turnoff.

Big cocks of 6.5" or even very large cocks of 7" can be sexy. However, the 1 in 100 cocks that are 8" or greater are never sexy because they don't function well, the guys have genetic defects, and excited vaginas (typically about 4 inches) are not designed to stretch that far without pain.

Most vidieo porn is too crude. The women don't enjoy it and the men are creepy. I have seen amateur porn such as sex with a couple of good looking college students that is very sexy because there is emotion—the girl actually blushes. In pro porn too often the body is there but no one is home.

Bi_GentlemanBi_Gentlemanalmost 13 years ago

So very true, I think this is why there's such a craving for amateur porn at the moment... although as with your examples this seems to be going into overkill, take the casting couch type videos.

A couple of sleazy guys with a video camera go and talk to a "random" hot girl in the street who seems all sweet, shy and innocent for a few seconds, then BAM she's got her clothes of and it sucking of fucking.

Ruins it for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
D'oh

I scored this a 2/5 for the sheer bitchiness and self-plugging that occurs in this self-described "rant." I agree with the few points you do make, but you herald yourself as somekind of pornographic prince. Cockmuncher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YES! Someone gets it...

I feel much the same as you my friend. What the hell is wrong with a little hair on the pussy? I like hair. I also like bald pussies, it really depends on the pussy.

I also have my moods and it is so hard to find good material. I love female orgasms, I particularly like good long pussy licking scenes where the woman actually have real orgasms. They are out there but as you say when done, its overdone. Why can't they just add a good pussy licking scene to the hetero porn videos and make it a regular feature like blowjobs and facials? I stopped watching 'hetero' porn long ago b/c the scenes are all the same: First blowjob then fuck, then anal, then facial. And the girl, of course, LOVES it. Yeah right.

And finally, I like your stories alot. I have you in my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

so true! Im a female in the independent cam, porn, fetish field and i very much feel this way about 90% of porn....and that is what is expected of me as well. its a bit of a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Purpose of Porn.

I enjoyed your article and it reflects many of the things I have often thought about modern porn media, but I'm afraid that there are actual reasons for the way this material is presented and since they are not likely to change in the near future, those of us who use this material for "inspiration" in whatever way we want will have to be very selective and often disappointed.

1. Shaving: This is a relatively easy one. Most people who want to be visually stimulated by pictures and videos of the sex organs and/or sex acts are more stimulated by seeing the organs themselves, rather than what they perceive as an obstructing patch of hair. Suggestion: Go to vintage porn sites/movies, there's a lot of hair ... there.

2. Overweight women: Over the past few decades, it has become a trend to see women with more athletically developed bodies as being more sexually adept and more desirable. While this may or may not be a generally correct assumption, it's part of the sexual narrative of our times. Suggestion: Mature (non-"granny") sites, where the women are more likely to be showing the effects of childbirth and the producers know the viewers expect the little effects of gravity to show on their performers.

In answer to your overall criticism of the media itself: The money follows the audience. Men purchase most porn products. Sorry ladies, while you are making some progress as consumers, the big bucks still come in from horny guys sitting behind locked doors and using the material for "inspiration".

Since guys often don't have long to look at the material as real life tends to intrude, and most men appreciate a media presentation that "gets down to it" rather quickly. Myself, I have a unique situation, in that I can often spend a lot of time reading the more involved, mentally-challenging stories here on Lit and I, just like X-Factor, seek out longer stories and videos that take their time in slow seduction and teasing. Most of the time, anyway.

Sometimes, however, even I just want to get some quick satisfaction, mental or physical. Or I have the choice between that and hours of uncomfortable frustration, since sometime you have very little time available before moving on to life beyond those locked doors; and most public venues tend to frown on you indulging in your "inspirational material" in front of others.

lonerider10lonerider10almost 10 years ago
babylon pink

i watched this movie and deep throat in key west in 1976 sitting next to a plum coed who i went to college with. the hotel room was destroyed that night. go back to real stories not this phony crap we have now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You got me brother!!

Hey man, it's as if you were reading my mind. The whole story. I particularly like the part about initial penetration. You're watching the seduction and general buildup, then suddenly the dude's in! You rewind it and you can't find where the penetration happened. And when they guy cums in her mouth must she always dribble the cum so disgustingly? Is that how it happens in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A late comment to the story

Pierre Woodman has recently wrote on his website that the the 800K+ USD feature porn movie died a long while ago. That's because of piracy and the need to bring content to market fast. So, recruit around 100 of girls for a big movie and shot the movie like any other cinema movie is not commercially viable - in particular when there is supposed to contain many "firsts" or "debuts". People now want content, want it fast and want to watch it online. It's a lot more cost-effective to shot single scenes and release them weekly. That way you not only spread your investment over many smaller clips but you're able to generate income steadily with subscriptions - and promote the girls more quickly.

tcmiller94tcmiller94about 6 years ago
Absolutely Nailed It

I agree with every line of this. I've become bored with nearly every form of porn. It's the same scene with the same five positions and the same two camera angles every single time. I absolutely miss the story lines, the suspense, the sexuction, etc.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 6 years ago
I agree!

I agree with the author about initial entry into the woman's pussy. Very erotic to watch! But even if the film shows it, many times you can't see any reaction at all from the female star. For an ordinary guy, that would be a nightmare! She might as well say "Is it inside me yet?" I know these girls take immense dicks inside their bodies every day, but please, a small reaction?

Another thing that seems to get worse as the years go by are tattoos and other forms of body modifications. And no, I don't like tattoos. I may of course be a member of a small minority but I don't think so. A small tat can be ok, but again, OVERKILL!

I have never seen a woman who looks sexier or more beautiful with a tattoo.

Unfortunately these trends come in waves and I will probably be dead when this abomination ebbs out.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Porn Industry

Good post. I too am not too over joyed to see women that have inked themselves but some, well it doesn't detract from the sex. Really enjoy watching married women fucking black guys but sometimes it doesn't have to be interracial. Creampies are great but I'm sure some of the leakage is faked, I'd rather see the real thing. While I know that oral is turn on for many I'd rather see at least half the video be fucking. And many scenes are too contrived although many amateur don't seem to be that way.

benjie4benjie4over 3 years ago

Flaws in the Porn Industry: IMHO

1. Extreme Closeups of pussies. I have sufficient knowledge of female genitalia that it is simply TMI.

2. A corollary to item number one: Pussies that are shaved bald. As someone wiser than me once observed "A little shrubbery helps the curb appeal." A neatly trimmed triangle of pubes is great, but it needs to be manicured from time to time.

3. Another case of TMI: is-when I see a guy's head between a a gal's spread legs I have a pretty good idea what is going on. I don't need another ECU of his tongue lapping away.

4. To me, personally, anal intercourse is just unnatural and disgusting.

5. I'm also not a fan of rough sex. Some of it borders on rape and while some bondage can be a turn on, in excess it too can be borderline unacceptable, particularly some nipple clamps, as an example and other devises which look like they might be doing some harm.

6. I am a big fan of interracial, sex, subject to the same restriction as above. Passionate and sloppy interracial kissing is a real turn on for me and often a good intro to the rest of the video.

I realize that much of this rant is just personal opinion, but please let me, and the rest of the world know how you feel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this rant. Truly! I just want to share that I stopped watching porn altogether because if I do, I'm just only seconds or a minute in a video and I start fuckin laughing. I mean it seriously. It's really not stimulating anymore. I spend more time criticizing them than enoy watching. So I'm just so happy we have erotica writers like you. You all just make my day.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

Very true, all of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2098 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...