All Comments on 'Emotional Blackmail'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

So outrageous, deserves 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Omg! I absolutely love this story written from Her perspective! I have fantasies constantly about a woman feminizing me in this way! I hope there are more women out there that want to dress up their men!!!! David - 40

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
5 at least

I think what I loved about it the most was that it was from the female perspective. He was obviously willing, even though there was no insight into him. I enjoyed the story, Thanks.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 5 years ago
SO HOT!

I'm not into the whole cross dressing thing, but it doesn't bother me. What I am into is the role reversal, her gentle but urgent and cajoling domination, the overbearing motherly sort. I love his submissive silence, the humiliation of being taken like a girl, and worse, that he isn't stopping her, isn't really resisting, the physical cues that admit that he actually likes it, likes to be submissive, the bottom, which society tells us is so unmanly but turns him on so much. Her dialog about "letting it happen" and just accepting it, is very hot. Wonderful story. I only wish the sex scene was even longer, and had more "verbal teasing" on her part, but what is in there now is so spot on. I love it. Thank you!

robert0000robert0000about 5 years agoAuthor
Re: So hot

Thank you. The crossdressing is really just a proxy for objectification. Dressed up, the male character feels an expectation that he should be passive. The usual tension between his propriety and sexual desire is skewed because his sense of responsibility is removed. He thinks that the most appropriate thing to do is to entrust the female character with all the decisions.

She, meanwhile, interprets his clothing as a provocation, a licence to release her own sexual desire.

It’s quite sexist, really, because it implies that femininity equals passivity and that sexy clothing is an invitation. My only defence is that this is fantasy, and that in real life I think that anyone should be able to dress how they please without fear of unwanted sexual advances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant story

Excellent love your writing let's have some more. I think this is your best story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I so love being the girl for my partner. One feels so special and it is so much nicer than having to get all hard and stiff. Besides crying lets out the inner self and frees one from being in charge.

robert0000robert0000about 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Beautiful

Perhaps if your sexual partner read this you could both recreate it. Come back here afterwards and tell me how it felt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
198 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories