All Comments on 'Women in White'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One weak point

Good story but would have been much better if you could have thought of a good reason for the girls to tie Mike up. The rationale of not wanting intervention was far too weak as he had already helped them so much.

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 19 years ago
Rape Story

Drugging someone without their consent for the purpose of sex is rape, regardless of gender. The daughters wouldn't have been too happy to have that done to them, would they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting...

First, in respose to the "rape" comment. Welcome to fantasy/fiction. In an adult story, that you have consented to read, and has been cleared in the beginning as non-fact, morals can fly out the window because *gasp* IT IS NOT REAL! oi....

Anyway, on to the real point of this comment. I like the story, honestly I do. Great historical research, no spelling or grammar errors that I could pick out, and altogether very well written. The only downside is that you spent so much time giving us plot that there wasn't much left over for arousal. Still an A++ for effort, originality, and historical accuracy, though!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Woman in White~

A twisted tale for the hallow...interesting ending~ Good Luck Og~ (*_*) Happy Halloween

sacksackover 19 years ago
The most erotic of your entries...

This appears to be the longest and most erotic of your entries. As such, it will probably get the highest ranking. Good luck!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Cold flesh?

Even the flesh of a ghost gets warmed? LOL

I found it an amusing story. Leaves you wondering...

Good luck.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Left me hanging

Shame Oggs, now I have to make a decision :) Well written and fun, with enough What the... to make it spooky.

-Colly

curious2ccurious2cover 19 years ago
A good tale, and after reading some comments...

I have to say...in the context of what occured, not a rape scence with the three. Perhaps, the lone Mike was the only one raped.

The three sisters, obviously their lovers were okay with the whole thing, matter of fact, the one had it all figured out before being 'taken'.

All in all a good story worthy of the five I gave it.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 11 years ago
Good but...

Good story...but...for anyone thinking of trying something like this in real life, please bear in mind that drugs, alcohol and ANY kind of bondage is a potential fatal disaster in the making. Anything from choking to death to heart attack could happen. One very real thing mentioned was the ties on the limbs tightening. I don't think anyone equates hands, feet, arms or legs turned black and necrotic with sexual turn on, leastways I hope not. I'm not trying to be negative, just advocating safety when engaging in B&D or S&M games. Please have SAFE fun while playing everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...