All Comments on 'Camping with My Girlfriend and Family'

by caughtsinning

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Great, you made me very hard

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CWMG&F

Wait, WHAT?

You're trying to cop a feel, you've moved her clothes several times, including feeling her bra, then later you say you're not ready to find her underclothes?

All this and Dad didn't hear a thing???

LED62LED62over 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Well written, I enjoyed it very much. I really enjoyed the description of how he touched and slowly progressed to the more intimate stuff. The description of how he pinched and pulled her nipple was fantastic. I hope you continue with the story, the possibilities of where you can go are numerous.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Woulda been nice to know how this situation occurred. Did people shift around accidentally or intentionally?

And how about the aftermath of their sex? Is it impossible that someone else, someone supposed to be asleep, wasn't? With him and his girlfriend, sister, mom and dad, there are a number of possible combinations without leaving the tent.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

It was a shame the his girlfriend, father and sister were all struck with temporary deafness. I've been camping and when you're camping on the ground on air mattresses, you never really go to sleep. As such, the amount of noise those two made while fucking would have gotten everybody up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you need to continue and explain the circumstances of what happened. (ie how did mom get where GF was, where's the GF, what's going on that everyone else in the text isnt awake, if they're awake why didn't they say anything, or is it the GF is with dad cheating on him..)

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 6 years ago
how about dad

Wouldn't it have been nice to start hearing his girlfriend responding to his father the same way that mom responded to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

do come back and had some moire details to the end id like to know more how did dad get on and so on

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
what

hell of a place to stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF?!

Stop right there?!?! I was just getting arroused!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

How did get from girlfriend to mother

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story but no development, either character or plot. The potential is there. No feeling, no love, just sex.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Got lost there and, like Anonymous, confused on the transition (?) tween girlfriend and mom. Still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So was his girlfriend spending the night with his dad?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could have been good.... Sadly it feel apart badly.

WomanlickingpleaserWomanlickingpleaserover 1 year ago

It was a good story, room for improvement yes but still very good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely nasty hot the story was they kept going at it that's the thing I like you f****** to sweat and body

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous