All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 14'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Hot Dam n! This series keeps getting better and better!. Made Me hornier than a herd of reindeer. I do so wish I could find some young(in my 60s)gals that would agree to this kind of setup. Keep on writing please!

alferdogalferdogover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Back to the main event, instead of side plots and incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back to top form!

I didn't love the previous two chapters as much as the rest of the series, but this one was scorching hot and I'd give it six stars if I could.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Mmmm Club

I Like the direction this trio is headed. Everything your doing (writing) just don't stop. Is their any need to untangle our friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I've never commented on a story before, but the quality of this particular story - and your writing style overall - has compelled me to do so. This is, hands down, some of the best erotica I've ever read. Likable (and emotionally realistic) characters, mostly plausible situations, and incredibly hot details, in addition to just very good prose. It's the total package!

As for this chapter specifically, it's one of the hottest of the story so far! Sean's one lucky guy, though I wonder what Andy would think about this session if he were to ever find out its specifics... And the final few sentences indicate there might be some slightly troubled waters ahead for some of the characters. Whatever you have in store, I can't wait to see where the M Club crew go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Checking daily

Checking every day to see if there is a new chapter. Please keep the story going.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

this chapter is so erotically scorching,, these three seem to be quite in love/lust,, so hot,, where does this leave andy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

One of the hottest ever. To me, it seems so accurate about teenagers' isues; just with the inhibitions wiped away. Excellent story.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Very nice, but I'm concerned about birth control. Knowing full well that he is going to fuck her/them deep and come inside her/them, she... well both of them, they should be on the pill. They should have started weeks ago. They, none of them, needs to have a baby thrust on them at this point in their lives.

Thanks for sharing.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Denby is quite the manipulator. She has Lisa and Sean ready to accept her giving Andy a blow job. Sean is set up to have sex with Lisa and thus has to allow Denby to have sex with Andy. This woman will graduate high school as an experienced cheating wife !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous