All Comments on 'Sister Nun'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Short...

But very erotic. I liked the ending, I'm into revenge. Just kidding and good luck Ogg.

MagicWandMagicWandover 19 years ago
love mistaken identities

my favorite type of erotica is the mistaken identity. This had a nice twist to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nun too soon!

I'm not into revenge - but didn't she SO deserve it!

Great stuff. More, please!

Lukas

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Short and sexy

As the sex manuals all insist, it's quality not quantity that counts. Good work, Og

Rumple Foreskin

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Nice and spicy!

Liked this one a lot, Ogg! Thanks!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Simply delicious treat~

A tricks a trick...he he he there all treats, <grin> Great tale and good luck (*_*) Happy Halloween~ Art

sacksackover 19 years ago
Literotica's most underrated Author....

Bravo, Ogg you are such a natural writer! Everything flows so wonderfully and your excellent offbeat ideas are seemingly never ending. The nun costume idea was novel and developed masterfully. You may be interested in my latest contest entry, Who Killed Lois Laynes? , which should be posted in a couple of days! (an erotic murder mystery!)

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Interesting read

Not what I expected, but then again, you can never be sure with an Oggs story :) Glad I was warned of the category. Takes a very good author to write something like this and still have it come off as fun.

-Colly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow... just wow...

Why this story doesn't have a big red H listed next to its title is completely beyond me. This is one of the greats. Short, but remarkably detailed, with a great ending, leaving just enough up to the reader's imagination (in which Freda's well-deserved punishment will be more appropriate than if anyone had actually written it down) to warrant some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nope

So sorry, but this walked right over my ethics.. I don't need enforced and abused victims.. It was kind of sad and not very enjoyable.. Yoron

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 12 years ago
The last paragraph was a complete cop-out.

Up until then the story was a 5, but that last paragraph knocked it to a 4.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

just read this and wonder what kind of friend takes her to a party to be raped by her brother?i mean what kind of fucked up was she?then to have the 2 sibs repeat the sex later like she wasnt raped was just as dumb since it madkes the rape seem like it was ok since she knew the guy.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Uh huh... so that goes how exactly...

"Hey everyone, we're going to gang rape this woman and don't worry about her pressing charges even though she knew the house she came to, saw many of you, and will likely have all of the physical evidence she's likely to need."

Definitely turns the whole dominance and submission scene into a criminal group.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 4 years ago
More please

Like the whole idea you have going here. Hope to read more!

RobwoodRobwoodover 3 years ago
Good, but a rush job at the end.

The final paragraph could've been part two of the story.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
Good story

Excellent party.

Short and tasty

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

I READ 3 PARAGRAPHS AND ALMOST THREW UP!

Forced rape! I hope they all spend the next 50 years being sodomized by a 280 pound black convict who is their new cell mate!

Total disgust.

I intend to complain that this does not belong in incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dry and boring couldn’t get past the intro due to clunky word arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Idea was fine, but the ending seemed a bit rushed... I would say try again, same story but make it a little longer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1528 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...