All Comments on 'He Could See Her Pussy! Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the agency

What will keep Sylvi from going back to the agency after her thing with Stan ?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kind of

disturbing at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sluts...sluts...sluts....

I really get pissed off with reading about fucking slut whores who seem to think they can fuck about with any man and it is ok......had a bitch ex wife like that so got rid....since then I don't bother with women....safer and better to be on my own than with some cheating slut...

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
wow

Well this story degenerated real quickly, from loving, faithful wife to whore for money. If any one had committed my company to such a risky deal without my say they would be gone in a blink, wife or not. A famous proverb "never risk all of you have unless you commit all of your forces".

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

Yet another story where the wife is a whore, this time literally, I really can't understand husbands that let their wife sleep with other men, the deal is done, and he wasn't asked so he should just say no to her sleeping with Stan.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I've often thought these ladies might be the best wives available.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I like how it had a touch of cutting off an NTR move by Walt and putting them in their place. At the same time, I think it would have worked better as a separate standalone story as opposed to being part of the series because it didn’t feel as congruent with the vibe of the first two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2702 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES