All Comments on 'Knicker Fun with Marie and Julian'

by Seamstraight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Can't wait for more of this, had me rock hard and wanting to find my own knickers. Reminded me of my landlady for 4 years when i was at university. I caught sight of her in just her undies once and she saw me watching her but instead of throwing me out she gradually, (over a few months) teased me about it to the point that she ended up getting me to wear some for her. She had a large collection of all types of DK's and it felt amazing when she slid them up my legs and we never looked back after that. My uni mates wondered why i never went out much...if only they knew!! Only wish things could have lasted longer and that DK's were more accessible rather than the flimsy garments (sexy as they are) in the shops today. Would ahve given this 10 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What lovely memories this triggers!

I remember Moriarty's Up Skirts with a lot of fondness -- thank you for reminding me of it.

I did love this story -- I hope there is a lot more of it to come!

Thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UpSkirts

I remember buying Upskirts mag as a teenaged boy.

It gave me my love of all things panties. I had many a wank over panties ever since then. In fact I have worn panties whenever possible since those days once I plucked up courage to buy them, or steal them from female relatives.

Forty years on and I am still wanking and wearing panties. My wife knows about my fetish and occasionally let's me fuck her with my panties on.

SeamstraightSeamstraightover 6 years agoAuthor
Many thanks.

Thank you so much for these encouraging feedback comments. First dabble at writing about my experiences and fantasies. So, to hear any constructive criticism is music to my ears. Busy working on the next installment of my adventures with Marie and Julian. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knickers Galore

Well done, I trust there will be sequels.

A bit more description of the knickers, clothing etc. would be nice.

As others have mentioned it brought back memories

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Knicker fun with Granny

I too remember the halcyon days of women wearing DK's and how they came down the thighs to cover the welt of a ladies stockings. My maternal grandmother, who resided with us, wore them, but not all the time. A couple of times she got drunk, although she was not supposed to touch alcohol, and stood out in the side yard of our home, spread her legs, and stood and pissed her knickers..

Then I had to help get her inside the house and to her bedroom where I peeled the wet knickers down and saw her salt and pepper cunt hair. I would wash her wet cunt, dry it, and tuck her in bed so she could sleep it off. Then I had her wet DK's to myself to sniff and play with.

You need to continue your story with a part two so Marie and Julian can get fucked and sucked and continue the little tryst for a few other weekends. Marie peeing her Dk's would be nice too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous