All Comments on 'Old Hunger Sated'

by StJamesThe Larger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

I am still panting for breathe, after reading your HOT story. Thank you so much for the plesure that you inadvertantly gave me. I hope you will continue to tell about yourself and your friend.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

WOW! You had me drooling in my pants! I wish I knew someone like either one of these guys!! Thanks for the pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great studs

really hot I like to read about large hairy guys especially blonds and light skins. thanks more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

i love my cock too. though older, i jackoff daily and your story made my cock squirt and eating my own cum is yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sperm share

I am really enjoying gay cocktales ..looking at cocks

and am transitioning to gay all the way..for a reality gay cocktail

would love to slurp sperm with either of these "straights"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Swallowing

My first gay experience was with a much older man I was 18 he was 60.He seduced me and I in return fulfilled his dream.I came quite a lot as I remember.I whitewashed his mouth all the way to his ass.LOL I then rode him missionary style between his legs and blew another load all over his cock and balls. Great memories and that was 40 years ago,have a hard on now thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like me, but I prefer young boys

Nice one son. I'm an older man, but love young boys. Let me tell you a little anecdote to get your balls stirring. I live in a small village. Along he way, there's this shoe repair shop. There's a lad who works there, who's to die for. He's about sixteen. I've noticed, that he cums out for a smoke, quite often during his working day. He's about five six, dead skinny, and wears those saggy jeans that hug his twenty six inch hips. As he smokes, he hawks out these terrific, gob-laden loogies, that he violently disposes of on the pavement; they seem to jet out metres away from his lovely tongue. He looks like he is orgasming from his mouth. I usually cream my pants immediately, without even massaging my cock. The other day, I mustered up enough courage to take some shoes, that didn't really need healing into the shop just to see my boy. As he came up to the counter, I got an immediate erection, fuck christ, my knob was well hungry. As I began to tell the boy what I wanted done, I surprisingly heard this hurl of abuse from him. ' You cunting paedo, he yelled, I've seen you screwing my bollock bags when I cum out for a smoke, do you want to die tonight?' I instantly came, as my stick adores being abused by young lads. He then ,hawked up the biggest load of snot imaginable; you could hear the whole shop fill with my lads sniff, up through his nose, right to the back of his gorgeous, lean, teenage neck and out of his mouth onto my jacket. Beautiful, just what I CAME in for. I licked up his boy juice immediately from my jacket and swallowed deep. ' You fucking queer faggot!' he exclaimed.

'Pity that wasn't from your cock,'I said, sheepishly, as I turned to walk out of the shop. The final thrill was when I heard the shop owner call, 'Get back here Ricky, you little cunt, there's work to be done.' I shot my lot into my already pre-cum filled pants, only this was the full monty, a bucket full of hot, primed spunk; fuck did I empty my bollocks. Fuck how I adore boys like Ricky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Close to my line of thought. Some day......

The whole scenario is hugely possible. Wish it could happen for me, dammit. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky!!

Man are you lucky! My marriage story is real similar, I would give anything to have a situation like this happen. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!

AleclovesAlecloves11 months ago

Love it I’ve had a similar experience mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I loved this story… I think about this all the time but have never had the opportunity… great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous