All Comments on 'S-E-B Sexualized Education for Boys'

by charmingcharles2896

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny story

The theory that " when enticed with the prospect of sexual gratification, boys were more attentive in class and more eager to learn in the hopes that they would get to ejaculate." is very true. Some progressive moms have achieved remarkable results applying that theory to sons.

Guitman69Guitman69over 6 years ago
These boys are ruined for women

After these boys graduate, they are going to be ruined for any women they might date or marry. No woman could possible keep up with what they went through every day in high school.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 6 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad you're back! Fun story. Love the edging and the teacher. Maybe a busty mom pays a visit during the next session?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would have been better if the teacher teased them by playing with herself as well. Still hot though.

slogunnslogunnover 6 years ago
very hot

fantastic story. please post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'd love to hear about a teacher in a similar school who lets the power go to her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

One of my favorite stories on here. Would be amazing to see a version about a school for dickgirls - or even an alt of this one!

MohairaMohairaover 6 years ago

A true dream school ! Please continue with milking machine tease and denial !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make more

This is like my fave story, there needs to be more similar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Charming

I'm liking that imagination of yours!

A little devious, but whats not to like about that!

I love, love the premise of this story but found it a little repetitve in some spots.

I'd be curious to see what the girls version of this school would be like.

So many ways a woman can orgasm!

Josie ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I must confess - I came SO hard while reading

AMAZING story The sexual tension and build-up is off the scale. I imagined how I might have enjoyed this in high school.

Thankfully my wife was not home when I read this because I actually very loudly cried out "I'm ejaculating" as I came.

AMAZING story. Is there a girls' school version? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right....

So, there is a photo of a "blond woman's shaved vagina"...and, how exactly cold anyone tell? Actually keeping up with what you're writing is a good thing...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really wish you had written a follow up about the student that gets to ejaculate inside Ms. Rubenkoch. That would be amazing story in a school where boys aren't allowed to have natural sex with girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous