All Comments on 'Blonde MILF Forced by Bully'

by Maximum_ride89

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape

Rape is rape is rape! God I hope she calls the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

I don't understand what people hope to gain by coming here and throwing generic negative comments out. The title itself says "FORCED" right in it. I don't know if they hope to discourage any further writing because they believe erotica is "bad" or if they are actually turned on by the story, feel guilty, and so demean the story as deflection.

Either way, for the genre, this was a decent beginning. A little light on details during the proceedings, but good for a first story. I look forward to see you take on additional chapters. I'd like to really see you draw out some of the humiliation aspects. You touch on it when he insults her, but try to really get in there and describe the impact on her. How does it really make her feel? A "Hey! Asshole" or "I didn't appreciate that" isn't really digging into that humiliation. That's how you react when someone says you have trouble with punctuality, not when someone calls you a fat slut whose cunt clearly needs a fat cock stuffed in it.

I look forward to making HER say such things once she's more coherent and able to form sentences. Keep it up!

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001over 6 years ago

I've never understood people who read stories in the Non-Consent section then complain about the sex being .... non-consensual.... like a vegetarian going to a steakhouse and complaining that they serve steak?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars.

I loved this. Looking forward to read the next chapter. I am keen to know if she hides her crush from her son.

xtc2atxtc2atover 6 years ago
very erotic

I particularly like these bully stories. this one is well done. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum - Nice job!

Thanks for the fun read, from one blonde MILF to another, love the detail in this story. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

Great story, you need to continue this as a series.

He has control over her now, Part 2 would be a great addition :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Great detail. I have this type of fantasy a lot. Ugly guy getting me to come while being forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice job !

well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

I hope there is a part two coming. Maybe the son finds out and watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
delicious

i felt like i've read some of those lines before (from a comic maybe). This is a fantastic piece. Milf/boys noncon/semi con is my fav category. Thanks for the Os.

doorknob22doorknob22over 6 years ago
More please!

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Filthy! Hot!

Wow your dirty mind expresses itself quite well. Thoroughly enjoyable story. To those who object to the subject matter, remember this is a place for dirty stories!

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
hot

the description of the fucking was so right despite it being forced sex I was wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximum_ride89@Maximum_ride89
109 Followers
Hi all, young brunette mom with big tits and blue eyes - I'm new to writing erotic fiction. Would love to get some practice in, send me messages for inspiration on what I should write!