All Comments on 'Taken to the Cabin Ch. 02'

by WhisperingLilac

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Sometimes i want to cuddle"?

What is this idiotic bs? Get an editor, work out your plot, and start over.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor

@anon, thank you for your honest feedback. The line is actually ‘sometimes I want to hold you’, but I get your point :) Personally, I don’t like my erotica all sex, I like to see moments of tenderness too (particularly in non-con, as I can find it can get too heavy without some lighter scenes), so have been trying to fit that in the best I can.

This is my first foray into writing and I don’t expect it to be perfect, nor do I expect everyone to enjoy it, so if you find this ‘idiotic’ and suggest I start over, my best advice to you is to find another story.

I will be writing Taken to the Cabin to completion and once I have, I may write a different story that might be more suited to your tastes - feel free to check back then :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed your story.

Really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to more writings from you. I thought it was well written and very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm enjoying this so far but really want some back story (I'm sure you have it all planned already :) ) about why he abducted Violet specifically over anyone else and why isn't she thinking about family/friends/police searching for her, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liking it!

Please continue. I like the rough and gentle moments!

N

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all your feedback! Really helps me and keeps me motivated :) As you guessed anon, there is some backstory on the way! The next two chapters are in progress and both contain some backstory, particularly chapter 4.

BBGofdarknessBBGofdarknessover 6 years ago
You Have Me Hooked

I cannot wait for the chapters to come out, your writing style is very much enjoyable and it leaves me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I loved this story! Your writing is interesting and exciting. I can’t wait to read the next chapter- pls add more juicy details to deepen the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very strong start!

Looking forward to the backstory. Definitely encourage you to continue to build her character, it’s a thin line between compliant and broken and I hope you don’t cross it too quickly (if at all). Hoping that the next couple chapters are longer too!

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! Chapter 3 is now submitted for mod approval. Prewarning - it is a shorter chapter (sorry!) because to me it just made the most sense to split up the chapters in a way that caused #3 to be pretty short. But! #4 is almost complete and is definitely the longest yet, so I hope this will make up for it :) It should be out shortly after 3.

Thanks again for your comments and, of course, for reading.

WhisperingLilac

Charly_MCharly_Mover 6 years ago
Well done

This is indeed a strong start. I also mind it interesting how the male in your story can't seem to empathize with his victim in understand how rapid shifts in tone can be mentally traumatic. It makes him seem a bit sociopathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's the way I like it

Very well done and I like the way you are slowly revealing more of each character, leaving the reader curious, anticipatory. It's also proven very difficult for me to find stories that really "work" for me, in my head, which as a woman, is 90% of the way there. I suspect I'm in a minority...submissive with some masochism but...I'm particularly aroused when reading what the Dominant is thinking, saying, doing and how Dominating and/or hurting the submissive is really what turns HIM on...that He's aroused by the pain/humiliation, etc that he is inflicting, and her responses, despite the submissive being obviously uncomfortable/embarrassed/humiliated/in pain. I hope you continue, and very much welcome any recommendations from you (and others!) to any other authors you may have found who incorporate this perspective.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sir is not a synonym to Master , chapter N

To me the story lost its potential to be an erotic classic when , yet again, the often repeated, anti-erotic and erroneous cliche of using Sir as a synonym with Master made its regrettable appearance. To wit:

"I am your Master, Violet. I expect you to call me Sir. " Really? I am your master so don't call me Master? Sir, In unquestionable modern usage, means we can call anyone on the street or elsewhere a Sir and we don't mean Master!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Master is such a overused word I'm glad it's not too prevalent in this story. Silly anon getting upset by silly things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Re: master vs sir. He's the master, so he chooses what to be called. Wouldn't matter if he wanted to be called Larry. It is about him controlling how she speaks.

You are doing an exceptional job with his mood swings. For some characters, these ruin them. It shows weakness of character development. Here, the rapid and wide swings are a crucial part of him. They make him a strong character. Crazy as all fuck, but strong.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacabout 4 years agoAuthor
Love all the feedback!

Thanks to Charley, Unrighteous and the anons for their feedback! I ended up bowing to pressure in the end in regards to Sir/Master, but I did find it really fascinating to read everyone’s insights. I wonder if it’s a cultural thing; I’m from the UK and the only people I ever called ‘Sir’ outside of the bedroom were some of my school teachers (maybe that’s why I like using it!). But all your advice and musings help my writing develop, so thank you for all your input.

~WhisperingLilac

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 1 year ago

Thank you, WhisperingLilac. Based on your comments, another proof of what Anon meant, clearly misunderstood by others is this: Imaging the news announcing that Paul from the Beatles has been knighted by saying that he is now

Master Paul McCartney. Why not? Because they are not synonyms in modern usage. Thanks for your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhisperingLilac@WhisperingLilac
277 Followers
After enjoying plenty of amazing stories on here, I thought I'd try my hand at submitting my own! I'm a complete amateur, but I hope you like my uploads - please feel free to leave any constructive comments. Taken to the Cabin is completed! Thank you to all my incredible read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES