All Comments on 'Business or Pleasure?'

by Quillman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Only One Out There?

Kinda sexy story. But she's a slut. Husband is a wimp. Does he think she is the only woman out there that would be for him??

It really bugs me readng about women who think NOTHING of their wedding vows.

Nightowl21

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm Sorry

Once again I have missed the part where she loves her wimp husband. I can't really blame her, who would love the kind of man who could stand back and watch other men fuck his wife? My question is, why post this as a loving wife story? It sure affects your rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written, but...

Sorry for the middling vote. It's a technically well written story, just not my preference. I'm simply getting tired of wimp husband stories.

sacksackover 19 years ago
neat little story.....

I'm trying to go beyond the "wimp husband" theme and note your good sense of sentence structure and the ability to describe a scene well. This story is hot and I hope you will write a more extensive sequel!!

BendedMindBendedMindover 17 years ago
Nix the wimpy husband

Not a bad story. I agree with the other comments; husband is too much of a turd to believe Jules is so hot. Possibly you can change 2 references in the story so that "husband" is no longer a man - then the story gets a nice twist at the end (and maybe so does Jules!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why do so many of these stores have a non-man?

i really liked the story to be fair, right up until the husbands pride at being betrayed. and the last few paragraphs just ruined the story imo, sorry, but personally i cant stand all these wimpy husbands.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

cucka doddle do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous