All Comments on 'The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 03'

by SubbyHubby44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash

As said before, needs ntr tag

dammit51dammit51over 6 years ago
Your best!

This my absolute favorite of all your stories! Excellent! I'd love to see a spin off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward for your next stories!

I can safely say that this is one of the best series I've ever read on Literotica. I've really enjoyed reading all three stories, especially since "futa-on-male", "domination/humiliation" and "muscular futas" are my favourite kinks.

I really hope to read more of your stories about these fetishes in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Solid Ending

All i have to say was that was simply a great way to end a pretty great story. I thought for sure it was going to end by Peter sacrificing himself for the Queen, that would be an original piece right there, to see the MC get killed/nearly killed for his queen. You should do another series with an ork futanari, this time with a main character being female and a different setting an time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rough futa

love the violent futa on male stories. Cause honestly to get a straight dude on a girls dick, ya need a firm hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Already one of my favourite stories of all time

I did read all three parts in one go and it was gorgeous.

Really well written and great characters.

Hope to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story and especially this chapter was top notch..

mortlmortlover 6 years ago
5/5

Simply fantastic. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glorious!

Thank you very much, futa orc on femboy is where its at!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it is too early to end this

Can you please take this story a bit further. It is not a good ending as it needs more. Hope that you can continue to a logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is excellent

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal

I never thought I would see so many of my favorite things/kinks all in one story and written so well at that! Thanks so much for writing this to completion, I loved every chapter! I'm very eagerly looking forward to whatever you decide to write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finished

Is this finished? I hope not and would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

What a great story! It was filled with so many great fantasies. I would love if the story would continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an amazing story!!!

Loved the series. Please please write more stories like this!!! I have read this story so many times and still it never fails to give me thrills...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of two minds.

I enjoyed this story, a great, great deal. I would read it again, and intend to, and have rated it highly as such. But I'm of two minds. As a piece of literature, it is gut-wrenching as it is erotic. To see the aspirations of decency, of quiet, modest prosperity being overturned by hedonistic madness chills me as much as the sex scenes arouse me.

Existential dread is a lovely thing, but it has to be taken in small doses to really spice up eroticism. Stories like this, I find in my humble opinion, end better with a hope-springs-eternal flavor of ending. The reader, having almost certianly 'finished' and now coming to terms with the blatant evil and bleak world that must follow this story's conclusion, needs to have some plausible deniability that things might go back to a world without rank barbarity.

You need to give the optimist an out, or it will depress as it arouses. A better ending, methinks, might have been a narrow escape for the queen, with it left ambiguous as to if the prince caused it by tipping her off, or it being random chance. Those without moral compunions can revel in the imagining that it must have been the former, that the rebellion will be contained, that he will worship her to his dying day. She escaped after all, and the humans lost before with full aid of an army. Rebels should be easy

For those with the niggling voice calling one back from the hedonistic abyss, it offers us a little spark of hope. Despite the escape, perhaps the humans will use this as a flash-point to win some equality, perhaps even independence back. Maybe there is some good in humanity the orcs didn't see. Maybe all that smugness will come back to bite them. Maybe those sneers, and that confidence that mankind is so easily broken will truly give them the poetic Coup de Grace.

Without ever writing any of that, without ruining the deliciously evil closing note of the series, you give it a twist. For my part, I saw the 'broken prince accepts his fate and causes the coup to fail', from the moment I saw it coming. And that didn't arouse me. It filled me with dread. It made me want to read to the last bit of character development, and then stop so I could get that ambiguous ending.

For many readers, being sneered at gives us the intense desire to see the sneer-er get their jaw broken. It doesn't have to even be shown, it just needs to be implied to be /possible/, and it will satisfy most people. Comeuppance is a wonderful way to close a story, even if it's ambiguous.

Alternatively, you could just follow Clue's lead and write a few different endings if that's more your style. Bit more work though, and not wholly professional.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing story

One of the best balanced stories, terrifically written. I just wish there was more content on Delilah and Mugg-ran

LovesumDsLovesumDsabout 5 years ago
Terrific

Absolutely loved it from start to finish!

Well done man! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re-Read Again... The tender moments were the best

I just read this again and I realize there were some flaws to the story. There was no need for the "mind break" aspect to this story. It could've been much better between the queen and prince and they could've had many more tender, truly loving moments between them. The tender moments between them were the best. It just didn't feel sexy enough. The romance, the emotions, and the feelings between them could've been furthered from the very beginning into a true love story between human and Orc and in a way it did end up like that, but it should've been like that from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know if author of this amazing story is still active on this portal, but I have to write my opiniom. I even tried to register on literotica, but something didn't worka, whatever.

This was the best erotic story I had ever read. There was everything I like and what makes me gasping in excitement - muscular women and futas, giant cocks, futa on male and domination.

I loved moments when Shaka presenting Peter her gift, it was first time when I couldn't calm down, it made me hyperventilating for moment. Pure dominance and thrill, when she gave him a hint of what she has hidden under her loincoth. Second moment when I almost had anxiety attack from excitement, it was part when Shaka first time showed Peter her monstrous cock in bath tube, that was epic! And apogeum of all these steamy and hot scenes when Shaka claimed her prize for the first time and fucked Peter with all her might. Parts where Mugg Ran is fucking Delilah were also extremely arousing. I like less whole crossdressing thing and maybe few desriptions of spitting with fleghm, but it my only minor objections.

But not only sex scenes were brilliantly writen it was whole plot, it was the language and words used in story, it was character developement and world creation!!! It was like real fantasy novel with extremely arousing and hot scenes.

I found your story yesterday and read first chapter, parts with receiving gift by Peter almost ten times. I tried to prolong my pleasure and read one part or at least few per day, but couldn't help it and read whole during this night. I felt everything what you described, incredible lust, shame, humilation, anticipation and hunger for more. Truly, truly brilliant story, amazingly written!

And for those, who would like to have other ending, c'mon, it's not democracy to vote what would be better ending. I like this way, its symbolic to have old king die and somekind of new order in world. And its not only hedonic orgiastic chaos, Shaka proved that she was good leader and good rebuilder of realm she conquered. And with her changing and turning to be more tender and emotional involved in Peter, then can be new hope for joint Orc and Human sociaty.

MarassoMarassoover 3 years ago

I don't know if author of this story is still active on this portal or if nobody will care about my opinion, but I just had to write my impressions. Just because of this story I even attempted to register on literotica few times, cause something was screwed up on their side. But nevermind.

I found this story at Thursday, read first chapter then and that made such impression on me, that I decided to prolong reading pleasure and just read one part or at least few per day... But when I read second part of chapter two, I realized that is impossible and had to, simply had to, to finish whole story throughout night.

It was nearly perfect story for me, contained everything what fires me up - muscular females, muscular futas, futa on małe, futa on female, giant cocks, physical and psychical domination, strength displays and a lot of hot,brutal and exciting fucking! All embedded in well written and created fantasy world, with interesting characters and plot.

Author created few such steamy, suggestive and arousing scenes, that I was literally gasping with excitement. Part where Shaka presented Peter her gift I've read probably ten times. It was only a dialogue, but it indicated such incredible dominance which Shaka held on Peter, it was also a hint from her, how massive her dick is. My cheeks were burning almost like Peter's ones while I was reading that. Another scene, which nearly caused me a crazy anxiety attack from excitement , was when Peter met Shaka in bathtub - this was brilliant scene, not only because it was arousing to limits, but also it was perfect balance between tenderness, lust, humiliation, dominance and power in Shaka and Peter's relationship. She needn't violence, nor physical or psychical, to totally dominate Peter - all she used was her intimidating presence and character and also... first exposure of her gigantic cock!

Last nearly perfect scene for me, was when Shaka first fucked Peter. Oh my god, I was reading this few times, hyperventilating and squirming from arousement - way how author described Shaka's body, muscles, her enormous dick and almost everything she was doing to Peter, was simply spot on! My solely objection was that Shaka was so brutal to Peter, she didn't show almost none of her previous tenderness and affection towards him. I can understand why she behave like this - she could be fired up by their duell, she wanted to break him etc, but it would be better balanced if she'd show him a little bit more mercy.

These were my favorite scenes, but other ones were also remarkable - two times when Mugg Ran fucked Delilah and few others moments, for example when Shaka defended Peter against Mugg Run - it was really nice show of their emotional state in their twisted relationship. Also character developement of Peter, Shaka and even Delilah were really nicely written, not without flaws, but still very good job.

Now few things I didn't like so much:

- a little bit too much humilition for Peter, really, guy had tragedy after tragedy. I'm not saying about cuckold scene, because it was logical and coherent with Peter's further falling into submission, but whole part about crossdressing and wearing wedding dress was too much for me.

- few scenes with too much violence or disgusting acts, not that I was outraged by anything, I'm not so sensitive, but spitting flegm inside someones mouth was disgusting. Also stomping and smashing testicles was too suggestive.

- and last one, not objection, but more a wish - I'd like to see better balance in Shakas and Peter relationship. Her behaviour towards him wasn't completely coherent, her inner conflict was shown, but not good enough in my opinion. It could be constructed different in few moments, like I said earlier, it their wedding night - Shaka could easily broke him just by size of her cock and strength, yet she forced him to scream totally demeaning things from balcon. I can't deny, that was hot to read that, but for consistence of their relation, it would be better if she showed him some mercy and tenderness.

And for those, who would like to have other ending, c'mon, it's not democracy to vote what would be better ending. I like this way, its symbolic to have old king die and somekind of new order in world. And its not only hedonic orgiastic chaos, Shaka proved that she was good leader and good rebuilder of realm she conquered. And with her changing and turning to be more tender and emotional involved in Peter, then can be new hope for joint Orc and Human sociaty. Also, from my perspective, Peter didn't treason his father only because he was so submitted to Shaka, but he realized that his father plan is merely set for vengeance, not for improving situation of humans. People started to live amongst Orcs, on new rules, but in peace (with a lot of huge cocks and fucking ;) ), and Peter's father wanted them to stand against unbeatable Orcs, without weapons and traing and - most probably - been wiped out totally. I think Peter's choice was better.

Reassuming - this story was for me the same mind-blowing experience, like first Orc futa fucking for Peter. It melted my brain, inprinted some of these images inside my head forever. Very exciting lecture, hope that SubbyHubby44 will write something like this in future.

MeyermarkMeyermarkalmost 3 years ago

Great story, would have loved to see something about the prince, Deliah and the queen all getting together. A kind of story to to push the idea that the two could still have relations. Would have been hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my God, I just finished this story and I had to write something about it, no matter how old it is or if anyone will ever see this comment.

Simply put, this is the hottest shit I ever read. I love Orcs. Even more, Futa Orcs. And this story was just everything I hoped it would be. Every time I was thinking to myself "I hope x or y happens" it actually happened. The gradual development of the relationship of Shaka and the prince was just perfect. Their dynamic, how the prince started developing feelings for her, enjoyed her control over him and finally submitted to her.

And the sex scenes, God. So incredibly hot. It had literally everything and the dirty talk and brutality of Shaka bad me in awe.

But also, the more intimate moments between the two were so great, the whole confession scene was down masterfully and that ending! Just perfect. I'm gonna think about this one for a long long time.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readeralmost 2 years ago

Well, I just wanted say, what a finale! Just in a flash, and then to the way things has to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story.

I liked the violence, the humiliation and the mind break. There aren't many stories that dare it, so it was very nice to see you go all out.

greywolf12greywolf12over 1 year ago

I am not into the futa-theme, but man, i love this story and your style. Please write more about orcs conquer humans, cant get enough from that shit. 5 stars :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not horrible.

That just shows how weak he is that he gave in so easily once he got dicked down. Shoulda made it tougher on her and not him. Him showing her that while she's big, she's not going to change his sexuality just because she had a huge dick and used it to put him into complete obedience.

Do better next time you do something with fem-orcs. It could've been a lot nicer and more romantic by the end. I don't do the whole 'orcs are better in every way including sex'. I like to actually mix it up, make the orcs into something relatable and someone who's soft and caring. Only brutish when they need to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is so fucked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous