All Comments on 'Reflections'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Seeing this story and the short description of it, I managed to hold back from reading for maybe ten minutes before I couldn't wait any longer. Saving a special treat for later is nothing compared to holding back from reading the newest Joe Doe story.

The idea was hot and well executed, while the ending keeps it fun instead of dark.

A pleasure as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lot lizard

you are very good with realistic tranformations, thats why I follow you. This one was good and the term "lot lizard" was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Something a bit different. Well done. Graphic and intense inner conflict without pounding ugly noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy with the Hooker Halloween

Excellent story Joe. I have always loved your hooker transformation stories, especially this one one with a magical twist. She didn't even choose to do it, it was Chosen for her, that was hot. She was only guilty of a hidden desire that magically propelled her to experience it. Will there be a sequel for Cindy being Jabba's sex slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

I love the attention to detail and world building aspects of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Haha I like this so much! And it's a fantasy at the end, which makes it that much more fun. I love how she's crawling beneath trucks for coins, and all the other degradation. Great stuff!

orflash64orflash64over 5 years ago
Halloween story 2018

Joe, are you going to post a Halloween story for 2018?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Magic stretches time ...

... but allows for a brilliant fantasy story.

wwepringlewwepringle11 months ago

A sequel or something even more hardcore along this line. I love the Hooker costume being forced to take on men after men knowing what you are worth it turns me own. Victoria was real hot to I love being forced and spank good by pimp. the best part was the magic of the outfit or the other one whit neckless turned into a slave but you need more hardcore sex forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous