All Comments on 'Autofellatio Lifestyle Pt. 01'

by Gonzomonger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Very honest and revealing. Quite a few guys have used homemade masturbatory aids. Some work well but some like vacuum can cause serious damage. Interesting and amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful story, i envy those who are able to perform autofellatio. I've tried unsuccessfully several times, but mu 7 1/2 inches won't reach and my back won't bend enough to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Self-suck initiation

This horny story got me thinking back to my first experiences of self-sucking. When I was 18 and almost always horny, I remember buying my first hardcore porn mag. Getting back to my bedroom with the whole day ahead of me and no chance of being interrupted, I settled down in my bed to look at the pictures of busty girls giving lusty blowjobs to well-hung pornstars. Enormously aroused after an hour or two gently masturbating, my cock was straining to cum. As I finished the mag reading the stories and readers' letters, on the last couple of pages I was confronted with the most erotic scene I had ever ever encountered. An incredibly sexy mature lady with absolutely gigantic tits was scantily clad in black leather and fishnet stockings. She was teasing a black guy with a monster cock, jerking and licking his massive dick which was glistening with her saliva and his pre-cum. As I turned over the final page for the denouement of the photoshoot, I witnessed the sexiest image I had ever seen and one which had been beyond my teenage imagination. The horny woman was pushing down on the head of the guy as she fed him his own cock and jerked him into his own mouth. The final photo in glorious close-up showed the guy's cock spewing rope after rope of hot white cum all over his lips, tongue and face. This was too much for me and in a fit of desire to emulate the pornstar and taste my own spunk, I wrapped the porn mag around my cock, flipped my legs over my head and sucked as hard as I could through the other end. The suction and images in my head soon had my cock ejaculating what felt like a pint of hot cum through the rolled up mag and into my mouth. I gagged a little at my first taste of my own sperm but then proceeded to gulp the massive load down in a debauched sexual frenzy. As my orgasm subsided, I could hardly believe what I had done. Within a few minutes, I was hard again and resurrected the cum soaked mag for a repeat performance, this time letting the cum shoot all over my face. That day I came another six times until my cock was almost raw and there was no spunk left in my balls. That night I slept like a log as I dreamt of where my new fetish might take me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot. Hope you write more about your adventures.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 3 years ago
Hot Story

Somewhat reminds me of my younger years when I was able to suck my own cock. Felt and tasted so good. Would like to try to work back towards being able to do that again. Mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too tried to self suck when I was younger, but with a 6" cock that wasn't going to happen! I have always partaken of my precum and my cum. I still wish I could suck my own cock or had a jerk/suck bud so I could get it straight from the source. But at 68, and partial ED and having no friends, I don't see that happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous