All Comments on 'Getting My Young Black Pussy Fucked'

by Blackbabygirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

A liitle too light on the physical and sexual action details for me but a VERY good start. I would LOVE to be that guy. Please keep writing!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
hmmmm

Nice start, but a modern black girl named Ann?

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Tight young black pussy for this older white guy please

I would love to be that guy. It has been a long time since I tasted a sweet young black pussy. Please continue and feel free to get more explicit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three best words ever!

Young black pussy

Loved it. Mark is a very lucky guy. Hope that you will write more about him or other experiences and fantasies.

gasupermangasupermanover 6 years ago
Great beginning

Love seeing new authors trying their hand at writing. Even better when a story is based on real life experiences. Keep on writing and exciting us with your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun and interesting story

Older white married guys can be very generous. Many desire young black pussy and are good eaters. Take full advantage of the perks.

chocolategirl74chocolategirl74over 6 years ago
Very good

I loved this. Short and sweet and sexy. I can attest from experience that older white guys are very good at what they do. :-)

keep writing!

cg74

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young Black Pussy and Old White Men

I am an older White Man and I tell everyone that I am as active as a 30 year old. Of course they don't believe me until I throw the White dick to them. I have Loved Black Girls all my life and hearing them moan and groan and then scream as they cum over and over is fantastic.

I would Love to read more and more about Your experiences.

Enjoy Yourself and keep Your Pussy happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Read

Reminded me of the first time I fucked a black women only

I was younger she was older but she blew my mind and taught

Me how to really make love and fuck a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Hope they meet again & conmtinue to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanna hear more I love a young girl getting her tight vagina pounded I wanna do that with a younger girl it would be nice to fuck a small vagina so I wanna hear more about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hot, reminds me of when I was in high school and college only in reverse, I worked at a grocery store and the night manager was a sexy black woman in her early 40's who was married to a man who was much older than she was and couldn't get it up anymore, every night after work she would take me into this back storage room or she would have me follow her to her house or both and I would fuck her brains out. She loved young white cock and after I left she found a new young boy toy. She taught me so many things and I shot several thousand loads of cum into her willing black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing better then fucking black pussy lived and worked in african for a few years most just want white cock even had some married black pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of a night with Leticia she was so beautiful we were just going on a double date she sat next to me while her gf sat next to my buddy they watched the movie while we spent 90% of the time locking lips and making out. She was so unbelievably sexy and craved me I think about her every now and again nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackbabygirl@Blackbabygirl
22 Followers
Just a normal college student that loves to have sex with older men. I love chocolate and hate exercise. I'm here to be weird lol and not care what people think of me. I love attention from men but the same old questions get tiring so be interesting if you want to talk to me. ...