All Comments on 'Courage and Caution'

by Betty_Rage

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievably good!

This was sooooo Good to read. Love Zoe. Love Davey. Thank you for writing so well.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Just Plain Satisfying

A feel-good story that doesn't need analysis or explanation. Nice to just relax, read all the words and feel that it was time well spent. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please write more! It's too good to be a stand alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2?

I am begging you on hands and knees to make a part 2 plz.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverover 6 years ago
Excellent writing style, nice characters...would love to see more storyline!

You have such a natural, effortless writing style! I was never taken out of the story by the awkwardness or sloppiness of so many pieces here. Interesting, natural character work as well! Personally, I'd love to see something with more plotline / character development, but you be you. I totally appreciated you didn't throw in a forced "twist" at the end about Davey being a ghost or something...it didn't need it and would have felt hackey.

FYI, I just read your bdsm story-series and really enjoyed that as well! I don't get dom-sub myself, so it was nice to see a smart, sensitive portrayal of what drives that kind of relationship. I look forward to your future works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written

I loved this whole piece. Thank you.

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

I felt that the first half was great!

The sexual part came far too soon. I just skimmed over that part. Felt it ruined the story.

To me the most interesting part of a new relationship is how it goes from innocence to sexual connection. In this story that was almost non existent. I think you could spend several pages or even chapters on that phase. There is lots to explore of their feelings & actions in this in between stage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetty_Rage@Betty_Rage
188 Followers
Just submitted: Summoning the Incubus Chapter 9 Currently writing: Summoning the Incubus Chapters 10, 11 & 12. (I expect 12 to be the last instalment!) A short sapphic story about Medusa. Title TBC. A short Halloween story about black metal band members. Title TBC. It take...