All Comments on 'Kate The Rare Books Librarian'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short

Some quality writing but it ended too ubruptly without enough build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh

As a rare book librarian, I can tell you that this is, you know, not how rare book libraries work. I was all excited to see a story that included us, but couldn't get past the first paragraph. Alas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

I agree with Anonymous "huh". I read the first paragraph, was deeply disappointed by the writing, and skimmed to the end to see if it got any better. Nope. The writing was juvenile, the description base, and as a woman, frankly insulting. Next time, don't write from the woman's perspective if, in fact, you have no experience with women.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
To Anon:

Don't knock it till you try it sister! Some of us are sluts that love pain, some are sluts that love getting backdoored, some of us love getting spanked within an inch of our lives and then getting rammed in our puss till we cum. Please writer, continue for some of us fantisize about each one of these!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
2235 Followers
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...