All Comments on 'Ladies must be Entertained'

by gwriter77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you. This is true. I was asked by my aunt to serve drinks and some food at a party for 9 of her female friends. I agreed, I was 24, when I arrived they were all older, over 50, well dressed, including my mother. Well they certainly liked their cocktails which I knew how to make because of experience at a bar job. Certainly a few of the ladies were worse for wear. My aunt said that she was raising money for their group for a trip overseas and would I help with a small raffle. It was a Krosno vase, $10 a ticket. it was won, and one of the ladies yelled out, I would buy tickets to see his body. My aunt said well, how about down to your underwear, they all cheered, I smiled, ok, $20 a ticket, they all paid up, so I did an embarrassingly bad impersonation of a male stripper. All the while I noticed the lady on the end sit with her legs open, her hand discretely between her legs. I got down to my underwear and I was proud to say my cock had responded and was semi hard. One of the ladies shouted out, show us your cock, there was a few cheers, what the heck, so I turned and slowly worked my underwear down and then turned. There were cheers, I was into it, so I walked past the ladies slowly, some touched my cock, my mother laughed and slapped it, my aunt surprisingly circled it with her hand and stroked it twice. I got to the lady at the end, she gripped it and smiled, leaned forward and gave the head a kiss which brought a cheer but then she pulled me forward and my cock was in her mouth which at first brought silence then I heard do it Jane and I stood there as she worked my cock, about to cum, I pulled back, open your mouth, she did and slowly stroking my cock my cum shot onto her face and into her mouth. You could hear the gasps in the room as she then again leaned forward and sucked my cock. I pulled back and moved away, grabbing my underwear and clothes. I looked at my aunt, bathroom, she said I will show you and led me up the stairs. It was an ensuite to her bedroom. I said well that was unexpected. She said, lucky Jane, you think so, she nodded sitting on the bed, have you got a washer, she bent over and reached down, I said my chance for a feel, my hands on her butt. She stood, let me wash you, warm water on the washer, she washed and pulled at my cock. mmm, hard again, you must like that,and you don't, I felt how you stroked me down there, my hand went under her dress. That did it, oh please, fuck me, its been so long, and she turned, knelt on the bed, lifted her dress, quickly otherwise they will miss us. I pulled her panties down, , rubbed my hard cock along her pussy and pushed. Oh fuck, yes, all the way in to her very wet pussy and fucked her hard, until I came for the second time. I must say her pussy seemed small as the end of my cock kept hitting something which made her groan. Subsequent fucks with my aunt show she has a shallow pussy and I was hitting her cervix. Anyway, we stopped, she hurried back down to the group while I cleaned myself. My mother never said a word about what occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story!

Thank you for posting. Five stars.

p.s. To the Anonymous who left the long comment: you should turn this into a story and submit it -- you have the bones of a very sexy tale here.

Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An arousing story!

I love your story. I think I wouldn't dare to go to such an event. But if it happens to me.... I think the most arousing and humiliating event was being photographed and filmed naked. If I was the waiter I would have been aroused for weeks! How humiliating that so many women have pics and films of your naked body and of your cumshot! Absolutely great story. I hope some of the women will tease "you".

Thank you very much for writing such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arousing story!

I like your story! It is really arousing to stand in front of lots of clothed women, being stripped and photographed! You never know what the women will do with the photographs. That makes the experience really arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous