All Comments on 'Dom of My Dreams'

by Babygirl220

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 6 years ago
Um...

So...does Derick have a like minded twin or bff, living in Arizona? Please?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!

I loved this story! I am just lucky I have a similar man myself or I'd be asking about the triplets. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy fuck

So I never comment on these stories but... FUCK! One of the best ones I’ve ever read. I need me a Derek like now-ish!

moodydudemoodydudeover 6 years ago
Wow that was good

Your stories keep getting better and better...I am waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty good; I gave it 4 stars. I thought the beginning was a bit weak, but it got much better as it went along. Middle was good and the end part was hot.

My biggest recommendation would be to work on improving the character development at the beginning; Derek just didn't really feel like a real person to me; and Tara doesn't seem to have much personality either. They just jumped into this way too fast, which I can't imagine happening at some random small town bar. Even if Derek truly were that hot, it would take him a little bit of work to get Tara to leave with him; at least a few lines of clever flirting. Even for fantasy, it felt a bit too unrealistic and rushed to me.

That said, it definitely got better as it went along. I like the dialogue once the sex scenes start. Your descriptions of the sex scenes are vivid and compelling. I think your writing style works pretty good throughout. You got the sex scenes right and that's the most important part. Just need to work on the build-up. :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Great start!!

What a great start!! It would make an awesome series (hint hint). Will there be more to the Derek and Tara story? PLEASE?? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous