All Comments on 'Monogamy - Lori Goes Exploring'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So I get it

Lori ruins the marriage of Charlie and Symone by turning her into a cheating slut... That is a "New twist......Nawwww I think I saw it in another losing story.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 6 years agoAuthor
Stick Around Anony

You’ll be surprised!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Hmmm...it's just, for Ronny and I, we've grown to the point where sex with others adds to our marriage, not subtracts."

Well yeah, if you're starting at zero, anything additional is a plus. Kind of like a couple of sardines improving a bowl of rice.

Hey, its fine for a couple to engage in whatever relationship and life style they choose. But can we have a little bit of honesty here? Most people desire their marriage to be special and exclusive, and most marriages that aren't, fail. To claim or even insinuate that an "open marriage" is more secure or deeper is just a fantasy at best, and a very sad and regretful lie at worst. You might as well spin a story about how a woman's rape turned out to be the most wonderful sexual experience of her life.

Anything's possible. Stories based on marginally possible premises read more like cartoons, or horror tales. So bring on the Martian Slut Ray and galactic orgasmic promiscuity. Can't wait to see how you develop this ridiculous open marriage philosophy. Just don't try it with anyone you think really is special. Your current casual fuck toy? What have you got to lose?

By the way, that's a really really important question for anyone thinking this lifestyle is appealing.

I will wait to rate the entire work as a whole. So far its a hole, which includes a sister-in-law who's a ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Withholding rating for now

To see what the title might be suggesting & with other comments/commenters.

But, as she has already gone further than a decent wife should; the author has a serious deficit to navigate.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
Ur all fukkin idiots

Just because a particular lifestyle isn't for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others. You would be surprised what people around you get up to. Your parents, your siblings, your children. You don't know about them because the backlash from judgemental puritans such as yourselves keeps their mouths shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only pervert idiots believe in a lifestyle like that!!!

Only crap for pervert cuckolds or real idiots!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Charlie

What if Charlie isn't happy about her adventures?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
128 Followers
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author