All Comments on 'The Wrong Note'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um.

What happened? I mean, I have no idea what the end of that story means.

Is Teo dead? Did Brent kill him or something?

Is there more to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For Anonymous , the ending...

I had to reread a few times but if I'm correct ... Teo didn't text her , he was killed by Brent... so the voice saying " Chiquita ( Teo's pet name for her) he's right outside" was Teo warning her Brent was right outside , she then hears the glass break meaning he's coming in... this must also mean Brent is the killer of his " friends" as Teo confided to her about the previous stalking and harassment that happened prior to the kids murders.... I would love to read a sequel to see how it all ends, I hope I'm wrong , I was rooting for her and Teo to get together , and find it hard to believe he could have been taken out just like that from a kid in that situation where his senses were on high.. awesome story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She deserved to have her friend killed

She was warned by the spirits

She was warned by Teo that the murderer played a series of pranks

People who refuse all help offered them deserve no mercy or sympathy

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

The story only raised more questions than it gave answers to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
385 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.