All Comments on 'The Sleeper Train Pt. 02'

by MatureAnalLady

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TyrnavosTyrnavosover 6 years ago
Ambitious!

You're attempting something extremely tricky with this story and succeeding far better than a beginner deserves to, dammit. (Or have you written stories that aren't here on Lit?) The idea of juggling so many characters right from the start is audacious, and yet effective as well as original: it brings out the contrast between the individuals and creates suspense as the narrative switches from one point of view to another. What I enjoy above all is the interweaving of the romance of travel with sex - the travel is made erotic by the sex and the adventure of the sex is enhanced by the travel. I'm looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it, but...

I'm somewhat confused...so many female characters, I can't tell who is who. In addition, so many "blondes" that were male. As I understand it, a blonde is a female, a male is a blond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMatureAnalLady@MatureAnalLady
39 Followers
Hi, I'm Pam, For those of you looking to roleplay, I don't often do it, mostly I enjoy a relaxed chat - however, feel free to ask if you like, as I might say yes! I'm married, no kids, soft-swingers, nudists. We are followers of the anal only lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES