All Comments on 'Mona, the Uber Ride Home'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mona

Now, wait a sec...we're at her hotel room and the seat is UP? Mona's Female, correct?

Not bad...a three, perhaps. A Fairly hot story but could be much longer. Coitus interuptus is not good.

XxCipherxX7XxCipherxX7over 6 years ago
P2

Make a part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Panty Descriptions

In the car she said "smelly panties". How did she know they were smelly unless she took a sniff when she took them off at the gym? Also like his descriptions, "sweaty", "gooey", and "messy". Great story!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and how his desire slowly built over the years. I also loved the subtle admission that Mona strategically left her funky panties there for him to find. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you sure??

We finally arrived at my house, and I thanked her as I began to open the door??

I felt her cool fingers slide inside, and my boxers joined my jeans on the floorboards??

?? So there I sat, in my driveway, in the middle of the day ??

She started the car, and backed out of the drive ??

You need consistency .. was you in the house?? In the drive?? In the car??

Naked in the drive??

You could do with a friend to “proof” read your next entry..

Treated2Treated2about 5 years agoAuthor
I'm sure

It was the car door I was about to open... We never left the car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.

Why is your main character not talking in a scene that's obviously supposed to be a dialogue? Is he a mannequin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So hot

This story was such a tease and immaculately written I hope you write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm happy to see her. Punish me. Your place sounds awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous