All Comments on 'There's An App For That'

by jman_bigdaddy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In your dreams...

I know you put a lot of effort into writing this, but... it's just plain bad.

FeonorxFeonorxover 6 years ago
Wasted potential

Acceptable writing & a decent premise cut short by an unnecessary twist. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was good until the agent twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I never got the obsession with prostitution and mind control. If I have the power to alter peoples minds, I don't need to prostitute women to make money, or to sell them into bondage.

When it comes to women, even imaginary fantasy women, I don't like to share my damn toys. If I have the means to turn a woman into my plaything, then my own personal fantasy is to keep her as my own personal plaything.

If you want to take your story in this direction, that is fine, but pimping and incestuous sex seem to be the most common male fantasies in erotic literature, and the two least appealing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

It was pretty good.... Instructions went on foreveeeeer.... Then u fucked the whole thing in the ass at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Find an editor

I liked the premise. The nano nonsense could have been avoided completely since he got a new phone. I'm not into pantyhose so that made no sense to me, to each their own.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Cute

Great idea for a story, and great execution. The ending wasn't what I expected. I did get suspicious as soon as he described the socks and underwear.

I feel sorry for the bot lady, he might have had a good life with her if he hadn't gotten greedy.

I guess it's all about the saying: If it appears to be too good to be true, it probably is.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Good story, until the end. Kind of went to shit there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous