All Comments on 'Dropping Her Mask'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
holy cosplay!

And a hot story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lady Blackhawk

An absolutely brilliant story. Good content. Lucky Mitch.

More similar please.xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gripping

Wish my wife would dress as Evil Lyn and force me to service her

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 6 years ago
Next chapter?

There has to be a follow-on to this. We need to know what happens at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Her transition is a little abrupt

Good story that was well and carefully written. The characters are believable and the action very sexy. But her shift from shy to controlling was just a little too abrupt--we saw her behaviour change, but there was nothing about her or her feelings to help us see and feel her attitude change. So just an additional sentence or two, properly placed would help us feel the personal shift. And yes, I want to see the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epic

I bit of "role play" and the beast is unleashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great characters and set-up!

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
Part 2.please!

Great start, ready to lead to the party itself? 5*

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
IT IS THE TIME! ---

To report on the happenings at the PAR-TAY!

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Great story

I like how you took a mousy guy & made him important.

In future chapters, make them two things.

1. sex in every couple paragraphs.

2. Such the chapter can stand alone & have good DETAILED

sex with those involved but not have to read the other

chapters to see who they are.

Thanks.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can u make a series out of this please

littleblackducklittleblackduckover 6 years ago
Zinda Blake cosplay!

LOVED IT.

PTWintersPTWintersover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

WOW,

I'm overwhelmed by both the volume and positivity of all the responses this story has generated. Thank you all very much.

I do read all the comments here and respond to all the feedback emailed.

Not sure if this will turn into a series (I do have a couple of ideas of where it could go) but I appreciate the interest.

I'm always on the lookout for Beta readers, if anyone is interested. (Basically, need people to proofread to ensure spelling & grammar is correct and the story makes sense) So if that's of interest, send me an email via the feedback tab!

Thanks again, so glad this story has struck a chord with so many of you!

Slayerfan69Slayerfan69over 6 years ago
One of the best

I believe this is not only a 5 star contest submission but one of the hottest stories I have read.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Yeah, there needs to be more. And this story should win firat prize for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome, great work!!

This was short but really really enjoyable. It was easy to read, great visuals, and kept moving quickly! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Mask or Not to Mask?

Loved this one, Costume turned unknown extrovert impulses of introvert into reality.Having joined drama group,shy girl agrees to attend Halloween costume party, as superhero, assuming she'd be able to hide behind a mask.When not allowed to wear a mask,she approached shy short nerd , about characteristics of unknown female comic book heroine. discovering a new sexual self and a new lover. Sometimes we just need some help in letting our true selves emerge. One of best entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

I hate Halloween, but your story made me want to dress up as a super hero!

Loved it!

WolfDesireWolfDesireover 6 years ago
Part 2, needed

I know this was a Halloween contest story, but you should continue the story. At least add one more for Saturday's Party, if not making this a small mini series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1-1 MIT make 3

He got it right the only way is just stick it up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

I realize that you didn't have much time to really let us see shy Amanda, but I thought you did a very good job conveying that point during her exchange with Claire.

Wearing a costume, one that has that special something, can truly help one enhance some aspect of themselves, sometimes even discover a whole side of themselves that had only been daydreamed of. I think most of us have imagined being a super-hero of some sort. The tale you have shared with us is exciting, not only because you've told a hot, sexy story with a steamy sex scene, but because we could all relate to seeing our stranger side come out to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! 5 stars; lots of fun, sexy and more

Just what I needed after a long day and disappointing evening.

This is only the second story of yours that I've read; looking forward to reading more!

Thanks for writing for us to enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
401 Followers
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...