All Comments on 'Modelling Ch. 01'

by HeatherMaureen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very suggestive story, your writing style kept my interest and I could imagine myself doing the same thing(s). Actually I became very aroused as I am a M2F x-dresser and love becoming a woman.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
I love this series

It wasn't until I had read this installment to the end that I realized how your writing almost never describes the narrator, the "I" person, as an MTF transgender or even just a cross-dresser. I guess it is partly the category of story that predisposed me to assume that such was the case, but I think it was mainly the utterly realistic depiction of the model as being a genetic male without mentioning her genitalia more than once in both this story and the introductory chapter (which I hurried back to read again).

I thought, This is how I feel, not as a CD/TG, but as me, as a person, as an individual. My "family jewels" are mine, part of me, and only by coincidence are they of the same gender as I happen to be (at least when I'm not dressed, but perhaps even then). HeatherMaureen, you made me realize this for the first time. Masterly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of this world!

Oh Heather! You have got the knack. Keep the stories CUMMING!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 6 years ago
Writing elements

I'm so glad that you spent time on the emotions. They drew me in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeatherMaureen@HeatherMaureen
167 Followers
Passive to submissive transvestite who enjoys wearing slutty, sexy, lacy lingerie and displaying it whenever possible. Love having to wear a short French maid outfit and will even clean and cook while doing so.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Modelling Previous Part
Modelling Series Info