All Comments on 'GangBanged By BBC'

by Wicked_Angel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lustyemlustyemover 19 years ago
from Lustyem

Hi , your story was so good . I have fantasy's like that too, and it got me so hot reading it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
speaking for honkeys everywhere

please don't come back. Not now, not ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
UP HER ASS

I can't believe these black men don't fuck her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome Wish

I wish my wife would do something like this. Suprise me with pictures and a video and then tell me the "detailed" story as we lay together in bed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
White Wife stuffed full

I can't blame anyone but myself but I was gangbanged by black and there was no hiding my condition from my husband.

We have worked things out and now I,m free to have flings with black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yea whatever

Way to unreal, pain, fucking for how many hours, made my dick go limp.

piano59piano59over 13 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Was your pussy sore the next day? How many men would love to see their gorgeous wives do something similar? Read 'Kimmy and the Boys'. Incredible true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Art and the Florida Mandingoes

Hi

Just to let everyone know Art and his group are real ...... I had the pleasure of being the center of attention for a party in Febuary......if you are ever in the Tampa Sarasota area....Love to be fucked like a true slut .... By a group of handsome, wonderfully hung Black men ....google Art

Candy. Aka. Candy4blacks1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good BBC slut

I have been fucking my wifes ass with a 10 inch black toy and soon im buying her a 12 inch black toy cuz Im training the slut for nothing but big black cocks, and thats what she wants with the exception of my cock she wants nothing more but to be a gangbanging slut for big black cocks and wants her ass streched and pounded by bbcs. Im going to film and take pictures to show everyone how much of a slut my wife is for black cock.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
awesome

That's what I would love to have a white woman who loves big beautiful black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 year old bbc HOTWIFE

This lady like my wife are meant for bbc. My wife loves a bbc gang bang. Cums continuously over the 3 or 4 hour session. Sometimes almost passing out from the intense fucking at the hands of her horsecock black stallions. She loves to have me watch her in action. She feels all white women should experience bbc at least once in their lives. But warns that they may become addicted and not able to live without huge black stallions like herself.

dculodculoalmost 8 years ago
Niyla Styers

this is exactly what her white cunt needs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The TRUTH!

Your final paragraph say's it all! Babe, you were made for and destined to be a Black Cock Slut, if you know it or not, you have found your calling. Do not be ashamed of your destiny, you were born for this, you were built for this, your brain tells you that this is for you, until you die. Don't fight it, embrace it, and mold yourself into it, and enjoy every moment of your. It's your life, live it as you want, how you want, as long as you are able. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Those tits that ass those legs that pussy that body that won't quit 24/7 365 Mindy wetzel

Mindy wetzel shaws store vergennes Vermont Vaughn court trailer park Monkton Vermont slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting and hot. My wife is fifty years old and never had bbc. I gave her the green light. She wants me to introduce her into a bbc group. I want her to experience bbc in her pussy. I'm hoping to satisfy her real soon. Any pointers out there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous