All Comments on 'The War God's Bride'

by barbarian queen 2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yeah, sure

God is a giant penis and women get fucked.

2ndAugustaCenturion2ndAugustaCenturionover 19 years ago
MILITAE SPECIES AMOR EST

*love is a kind of war* (ovid)

This is an excellent mix of sex and sensuality.

2ndAugustaCenturion2ndAugustaCenturionover 19 years ago
MILITAE SPECIES AMOR EST

*love is a kind of war* (ovid)

This is an excellent mix of sex and sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fiery Ejaculate?

HOw fucking many times can you say fiery ejaculate? Too many repetions ... this is a war i wish i hadn't bothered to fight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

While I do agree that some phrases were used too often, a good editor could help you take it to the next level. You have crafted a great story - the situation, setting and characters are not typical, and there are some beautifully portrayed images.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tautologically repetitious

Very good story - but it was unnecessary to repeat the sex twice and especially in the same words. Hard edit perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to hell with the naysayers

who cares what the others say??? i like godlike men with big dicks that fuck everytime mortals go to war. i liked your story BQ.

wenchplease

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More BQ2

It would be interesting to expand this story into more chapters.... possibly Aries bring another female like Aphrodite into the picture... Good as a stand along, just that I would want more......

SexyInnocenceSexyInnocenceover 19 years ago
That was hot.

That is a hot story. It is fine the way it is. No need to add another person to the mix...

wudelfinwudelfinover 18 years ago
Nice twist to Aris

I like aris before but now, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BQ Ignore The Negative!

I love the God of war! The Battle rages on! RAWR! <3

HRKWHRKWover 14 years ago
Kevin Smith, all the way...

Okay, I've had a thing for Ares ever since Xena. In the real war of this world, he's gone for good.

But Smith seems to live on in your story. It's a fantasy I will gladly buy into.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 14 years ago
Omg, great!

I've got a thing for the God of War--all that dark, hot, aggressive maleness--and that just made that thing grow. Whew!

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Intense!

All I can say is, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
uhrm...

The implications that come with her life now being one of repetition, of undergoing the sex-act, or rather rape-act (willingly? Then rather sado-masochist) constantly until some bright spark finally manages to build a bomb big enough to blow up earth, makes way for words and descriptions to be used more than once. I think it was most fitting. I have to listen to the same banter delivered in the same words that could end with the same result of war like all the other times stretching back into infinity, or at least since the homo-sapien was introduced to testosterone (females also have it) every day of my blooming life. And that while other wars are in full swing, demonstrating how idiotic a decision it is. But repetition seems to satisfy, as apparently 'safety' lies in what we know, so here we go again. Because of what I have just stated, it is my opinion that the repetition of words and phrases used here is not enough.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous