All Comments on 'Lady Madonna'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
REALLY GREAT FUCK STORY..

I am so pleased to read a story about a cheating wife that does not turn her husband into a dickless cuckhold for a change. Thank you very much for this story. Personally I don't see why any man would get off watching his wife get knocked up by some stranger. peace

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Enjoyed It

Thank you for writing a story where the husband is a real man. This is way above those wimp cuckold stories.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Well?

So did the guy on the plane get his Wally Moon or what?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Best Yet

Best story I've ever read on literotica.

Rita got what she deserved. Humiliation and deception is sometimes not a good thing.

A fucking woman is a deceptive creature by nature, and will fuck a man over at first opportunity if given half a chance. In this story, the woman got just exactly what was coming to her.

Well, maybe not all, if the kid was born with a birth defect, and Dean died with a heart attack, or in a car wreck, before she gave birth. HEHEHEHE

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT IS TILL WIMPY

SHE FUCKS HIM OVER AND HE TRYING TO HELP HER FUCK DEAN.WHY DIDN'T HE FUCK DEAN OVER AND THE WIFE.PLAYING GAMES IS FOR CHILDRED AND SILLY.YOU CAME ACROSS A LITTLE WEAK IN THE PAYBACK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
12 years??

Any man who keeps his wife waiting 12 years before getting her pregnant is a dill(idiot).Women have an inbuilt biological imperative to breed that is unstoppable.That's why 11% of all births to married couples in the USA are fathered by someone who is not the husband - Of course Aussies don't have that problem - we knock em up before they think of straying!!!!.

By the way good story - good laugh.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Taking Ex-ception To Sub title

I guess this is what is meant by a Con-ception rather than the In- ception of the subtitle ?? Well done I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank You

Finaly a HAPPY ENDING to cheating wife where the betrayed husband doesn't wimp out due to love love love!!!!!!!

Why aren't there more of these stories that are true to logic and life - the possible twists are numerous.

I could understand a sick woman writting a wuss story to twist a man into a wimp, but for a man to write one doesn't make sense (unless they were one in their own life or were just mentally sick)!!!

Well written and thanks from most of your men readers and those women with common sense.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
LOL!

Had a great laugh!

Guess Rita was brainless for finally reaching her husband after 3 months!! That's weird.

Other than that, nice story.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Snowballed

The Fargo trip was a good touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amen

finally the screwed over guy isnt some pussy whipped loser. though i would have had him get dean as well, but, thats the kind of guy I am. would have been a fine twist to bring deans wife into it. have the guy contact her, let her in on it, have the two of them end up together with everything and dean and his slut with nothing.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Thanks HDK

We can usually rely on you to give us a believable story while giving our funny bone a twist.

Like others, I wish he had got at Dean some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad

3 things bothered me - first, the sex talk while rita and dean were fucking sounded stilted, fake, and totally unrealistic.

second, the idea that he could avoid his wife for 3 months was too far fetched.

third, rita seemed way to happy when it was pointed out to her that dean would take care of her. as if everything was ok. she had just been busted, and she had just been told her marriage was over. even a cheating slut would be angry, hurt, scared, and cry while trying to convince him she would change. the story ended way too quickly. the revenge just wasn't sweet enough. How can you call it revenger when you spend 3 months trying to fuck her over, then say "here's the divorce papers, dean can make you rich now, bye!"?

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
A good story

I posted this earlier, but for some reason it didn't take.

I liked the story. A wonderful twist on a favorite theme. I just wish I had thought of it!

I did have two quibbles. The first was not getting Dean's wife into the mix. It could have been done so simply, and would have guaranteed Dean was severely punished for his error.

Of course, Dean hadn't traded vows with the husband, it was the wife who had done so and letting her off the hook in any way was a BAD.

My other problem was the sudden deflation of tension in the last few paragraphs of the story. At least for me the excitement went fizzing out. Especially when you started giving the wife a way to get out of her predicament. Or at least part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FINALLY! The story of a real man...

YES! That very rare literotica story where the husband isn't a total pussy and exacts his revenge. I love these Loving Wives stories when they end this way. Kudos for a job well done.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Great way to set

up the wife after she has been caught. Keeping her wondering where Kevin was for 3 months and letting her send her self to Fargo was perfect.

I feel as the some of the others though, that the ending was rushed. Rita, after being caught wasn't very upset with anything, then offering her a way to solve her problem pregnancy by getting Dean to take care of the baby just didn't feel right. I like getting Dean to pay however it seems that unless you can get him to submit to a DNA testing (which depending on which state they are living in might be a mute point) she would only have Kevin's audio recordings to prove fatherhood. Since audio recordings usually are not allowed in court, Rita might not be able to force the issue.

After all the things that she said about her husband to Dean why would he care what happens to her anyway except, as a way to get back at Dean?

Love your work, keep on writing and we will keep on reading. Thanks.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Home Run!!!!

This is the first story that I have read on literotica.com from beginning to end and read every single word. The storyline was laid out perfectly (aside from a few misspelled words & syntax errors). The picture in my mind flowed better than a soap opera and the Fargo twist shook things up.

I am truly impressed with this story and I will be on the lookout for more of your submissions.

To sum it up....... WOW!

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Something was missing

Somehow I got the feeling that this story was rushed to publication. The dialog among the lovers was tedious and completely unbeleivable. That plus the fact that the couple has been married for 12 years and he just discovers that she is a cheating golddigger with submissive tendancies. And last, he ran her around for 3 months without coming home.

Sorry, I just don't buy it! The premise was cute and parts were entertaining but in it's entirety the story was a little too over the top. I would have preferred that the husband had warmed up his baseball bat upon catching them in the act.

BTW, why did he get a furnished apartment? To hide out?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

I love a story that is believable, Most husbands are not some poor wimp. We all have our limits. It was well written, This shows that all actions cheating, ect can and dose ruin lifes and marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thanks

Not as erotic as some, but a damn good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
paybacks a bitch

nothing better than payback, its sweeter than revenge, beat someone at there own game and smile about it , great story even had a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Concur with Salamis,,, Rushed,,,

The "sweet revenge" is not that fulfilling, great, or sweet.

It'd have been much better to "see" and to "feel" the "pain" the wifey goes through, to KNOW UNEQUIVCOALLY that the idiotic wimp she thought was her husband turned out to be not only capable of deep fidelity (which was what she hope he'd always be with her, no matter how heniously she's treating him behind his back, as he works his ass of to build a good life for them) but also highly adept at returning "favors".

Of course, the wife --- her character --- would shed real tears, would hurt, only if THE AUTHOR has made her to be a complex character, not JUST a cheap whore about to turn tricks. She would have to, despite her short comings and moral transgression, be a deeply feeling, deeply torn soul, too. Otherwise, there'd be little, if any, "satisfaction" on the wronged husband's "revenge"; because all she'd is say something like:

"Oh, well, I had so much fun; I was hoping you didn't catch me and I would be able to continue on,,, but, too bad, you found out,,, but I don't give a fuck about you; I was just using you all along..."

Could have been a good, emotionally satisfying story, to see the real pain of a person who commits such crimes against a faithful and loving spouse; instead, it turned out to be a rushed job on the AUTHOR's PART, not investing enough serious, meaty dialogues at the end,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good job!

This was pretty cool. Nice to read about a guy using his brain instead of doing something stupid and violent (even though I could understand that too!)

I'm still young, but I've been cheated on twice. It hurts like hell, and changes who you are. What goes around should come around! I like this story of payback!

Aus_WizardAus_Wizardover 19 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Great story. Hardly any sex but it didn't matter. She got what was coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good start

The first half of your story was great if a little far fetched. The build up was well done . I'm a big fan of cheating spouses getting paid back for infidelity, but the last half of your plot seemed unnecessarily long and complex. He could have confronted wife and Dean at any time with proof of their affair and handed her divorce papers as he threw her out. Why wait until Dean made her pregnant. Husband did not really have to cheer her up by suggesting she bleed Dean dry financially. Strange ending but well written story. the Ct. Yankee

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I DIDN'T LIKE IT

I didn't like this story at all! Why wouldn't he have confronted them on the spot? I would have her and his ass in a sling. I would not have screwed her without protection either till I found out if she was knocked up! And surely would be finding out why she would do this to me.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
He got back

He used the method available to him short of killing both of them. He could have confronted them, but who knows she would have charmed his pants off through the power of pussy and she may have been forgiven. She would have still been living in the house giving Dean some pussy on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Even without DNA testing, with the husbands testimony of what he witnessed back up by recordings, and the testimony of the wife who will not dare commit perjury paternity can be established.

I like it that Dean would have to support the child.

However, it is certain that the wife, only three months pregnant, will get an abortion to protect her reputation. She doesn’t really have any other viable option.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Hilarious

Great little comedy.

When Kevin catches Rita with Dean he realizes it may already be too late.

Simple Solution - stay on the road for a few months; how can she explain her pregnancy? This girl's between a rock & a hard place.

Love the spin of Kevin using Rita to get revenge on Dean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

sense of fairplay. How the hell any man could stay hidden that long in the same town as his wife is amazing. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

that was cold. but i love it. as a Fantasy revenge, its way up there.

i can imagine that asshole Dean's reaction after he finds out that he is now going to be financially responsible for his slut and her child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOO!!!

What a great story! The only thing that could make it better is if it was real......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

HDK:

Pure evil in its inception and a great delight throughout. Man, you are truly wicked. Thank You. Ronnie W.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

This was a very good and funny story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We Need to See the Revenge!!!!

What happened to dear old Dea? I want to know the dirt! Give us the dirt!!!

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
imaginative!

I liked this story. An epilog would have been a nice touch. I too am a writer on this site. I aspire to write something as witty and clever as this. I can't help but wonder what happened to the wife and Dean.

Spiderman

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
Thers nothing so good

as am otherwise nice guy being a basted to someone who deserves it. The dialogue between the wife and dean was a bit over the top though

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not well told

I'm usually a big fan of HDK's but this story didn't please because of three little words: home pregnancy test. All he has to do is have Rita take one, and she's hosed. If she refuses, he knows why. If she agrees, he knows for sure that she cheated. The games he plays instead of getting to the truth are stupid and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
plot details aside...

i like the way he ultimately got back at her. she wanted to play and finds she has been played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
some details unrealistic...

but the concept is so good. but, why would he help her nail him ? tell dean's wife and screw with both of them; and walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well, ok

the eluding part was a nice element, however, any consession to her? he did not need her help to nail him, where he had the tapes. she deserved to get a child and all that comes with it and w/o him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dean

the evasion was a tad far fetched - but there is creative license. as an end, let her go and even go after dean, without him.

early on, it would have been interesting for him to work the name dean in the messages to her, add to amusement and her unsettled mind. all good though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
terrific

HDK,

Somehow I missed this one before; it's terrific, and I mean at least that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Does Alvaron read the same story?

Because at the end the wife tells him that she is pregnant in hopes of him buying it. And the last I checked home pregnancy tests don't tell you who the father is..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

This story gave me a smile and a warm glow. nice work this is the first time I have commented on a story and I have lurked here since 02

my compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why be cooperative w her?

the option of going after dean would have been apparent, if only from desperation. he would help her? at least he's dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hilarious!!

Great job writing such a unique, funny and believable story!! Very engaging

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Wonderful story! Maybe the best humorous story I have seen thus far on literotica. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me too...

I used to have a Wally Moon card. Used to have a cheating woman, too.... I'd sure like to get the Wally Moon back. The guy hit a home run his first time up in the major leagues. Can't remember a thing about the woman.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Guess I need to listen to the song again.

HDK, I love the fact that many of your titles are based on Beatles songs. I read Hey Jude and could understand the song tie-in. I didn't catch it on this one. Need to pull out the CD I guess ... LOL

Many commented that this story wasn't very realistic. I would agree, but I'm not sure you intended it to be so. It was humorous and personally, I think that was the main intent.

As always, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1/5 stars and that's generous.

This was the first of your many stories I picked at random to read. It didn't work as a revenge tale because the cuckold expended way too much into an unsatisfactory payoff in the (hurried) ending.

It certainly wasn't a sexy story by any stretch, and the only sex scene wasn't more than some formulaic misogynist tripe with the usual "woman who just lives to be a slut". How creative!!!

I picked your page because I thought the Fab Four titles might indicate some level of creative talent on your part. So far - still waiting.

Others have mentioned the ridiculous plot holes: hubby staying away for three months; the crazy unfocused and drawn out "revenge" that wasn't; the baseball card detail (Chekhov's Gun? or MacGuffin? or The Walrus Was Paul?) maybe it turns into a Brick Joke...

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
GOOD 1

GOOD STORIES, LIKE THIS ONE, CAN FIT IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES. THIS WOULD FIT WELL IN "HUMOR AND SATIRE". TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Now that is my kind of revenge.

One of the best cheating wives stories I have read. I wanted to rate it 10 stars; but, since that was not an option, I rated it 5 stars.

Rita never wanted to get fucked so bad in her life. At least for the first month she would reason, that maybe he wouldn't know or the baby could be early. However, after the first month, she was at her wits end. But at least she will receive a great amount of child support.

However, that poor Dean! He though he would have his cake and eat it too. Now he is stuck with 20 years of child support and his wife is not going to be a happy camper with him paying 20% of his before tax income in child support payment plus medical coverage.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Excellent without violance revenge story, like my taste.

5 stars.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
I am envious to USA

According to some states' the family law, the husband can not divorce until the child birth. After the birth, he has 4 years for the fatherhood DNA test. After it he has demonstrated the fatherhood aginst the result of the DNA test. After 4 years of the child birth he has to start a law suit aginst the true father to pay back the children support money (until 18-21b years). If the law suit is succesfull the true father should pay enourmous money for the children support. Nowdays I think it is not a good business in the shade of the DNA test to knock up other husbands' wife!!!!

Somebody must look for a country in the World, where there is not a law agreement with the USA.

I am envious to USA, because in Hungary you could not start a law suit against the true father to get much money!!!!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
you guys are so fucked up

his wife is a slut and got pregnant by another man. And you guys think helping her fuck over the father is revenge. what about the slut, she get away scott free. Revenge is for both parties in cheating. You guys are some pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey bluedogg, you got rabies?

Slavering at the mouth is one of the symptoms. HDK is a fine author and unlike you and his many fans has a sense of humor. Take your lack of a sense of humor and go sit in a sandbox with the other children like DWmoronic.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WONDER HOW SHE MANAGES

to be in heat sans Hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Another good run -

Only issue here is that although he has manipulated her so far and we are left to imagine how she gets broken in the end (and there is little doubt she will get broken he has no reason to actually help her long term - he just wants her to sign and go away).

There is still a big hole in how it all worked - she is not so stupid she would not have walked in before or talked to his boss or something more proactive to catch up to him - I am always willing to suspend beliefs but this was a story about human adults and a conniving one as well - she could not be completely brain dead.

Still a fun and happily convoluted tale - thank you -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck

had his sense of humor "cucked" out of him, he fixates on his fav author Matt Moreau stories now, poor sod

al18al18almost 12 years ago
1st Rate!

Ignore the fucking cuckold's wimping.

Yr story is funny and very well written.

Carry on!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 WHEN THE WORM TURNS

it bites the other direction, now its Dean & 4. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Revenge is sweet. With any luck Rita will have triplets.

And have to raise them by herself.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

gobbling a thick cock, cornholed by a fat one, betrayed!

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
This is the best passive agressive story I have ever read.

He basically ingores and avoids her until the truth cannot be denied. The only problem that I saw with the story is: What if she went and had an abortion? The belly of evidence would then be gone.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Not Enough

Enjoyed the unique plot of avoiding her for the duration. However, since you really let Dean off the hook, I cannot give it full marks. She should have gotten as little as possible from the divorce. Both she and Dean should have been fired from their company. Finally, Dean's wife should have taken him to the cleaners in a divorce, giving him limited access to his kids in the process.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Neat and sweet

not a word wasted. Good plot handled well.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Good one!

Good because the husband didn't take revenge, he took care of himself and let the cheaters screw themselves! Too bad he was almost 40 with no kids, but better that than raising a cheaters brats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well, no matter what she chooses, one part of the happy cheating couple will be fucked over ;) Even if the other one will escape his revenge, that's not a bad deal, right?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
BY HELPING HER

he is really helping himself and getting satisfaction, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Read it Again

What a fucking worthless cunt. She deserves her prick asshole married lovers child. Maybe they'll live happily ever after.

Nah

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I was enjoying it till

you had him hide out for three months, during which she never checked on him at work till it was too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how many men are raising

children that they are NOT the bio father???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ooooo Fun,Fun,Fun , 5*****

great story , very nice Light Hearted approach , remarkably well written.

found myself cheering for him & boooo ing for her very early on

question? does anyone know of a man able to act/react in such a calm & collected fashion in those circumstances ..

just curious, coz i know i would have been in pcs

or done something totaly stupid in anger .

anyhow , loved the story ,

lots of smiles throughout & only 1 pull on the heartstrings near the start.

might have been better placing it in humor & satire section.

xxxhugsxxx

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
anonomous questions

anon 07/24 aka Missy Huggybear asks:

"...does anyone know of a man able to act/react...done something totally stupid in anger...."

When you get some experience at reading the commentaries you will come to the realization that a large percentage of them are being posted by prisoners from their cells and parolees from their half-way shelters.

All convicted for violence and sexual abuse of women and children. Their BTB fanaticism is to avoid accepting any responsibility for how they have screwed up their own lives.

anon 07/08 aka Master Bates asks:

"how many men are raising children that they are NOT the bio father???"

The correct answer ism how else can we reproduce all the annoyingmousies and spelunking BTB trolls that infest LW?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

i feel sorry for the kid can you imagine a mother like that.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HUSBAND AT YOUR FEET

lover sharing your bed. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Nice story...

...but I find it hard to believe she could be stupid enough to be fooled around for three months. She did not react as expected when her running around was put in the open. All in all a disappointing ending to a nicely written story. I missed severe consequences.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Another clever Beatles song title

Revenge stories are the best. But, seemingly, Rita is getting off too lightly.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
What A Cunt!

'Nuff said!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Simplicity

I've read some stories that would make Q and James Bond proud. This story was brilliantly conceived in its simplicity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Sic 'em, Kevin! Atta boy, have a blast while doing it! I enjoyed this story immensely. I've seen it listed several times, but until now never thought to read it. Perhaps the title threw me off. Cheers! Connoisseur29

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ending incomplete

Because of that i gave it a three. This wo.an was a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think

In the stories like this the revenge part is always too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't care for the ending

He ended up getting rid of her, but he should have gotten his pound of flesh from ol' Dean too. Maybe wait until the kid is born and Dean has made a deal with his ex-wife then send the recordings to Deans wife as a cherry on top of the divorce sundae.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Didn't Like His Approach

I would have used by phone to record her and Dean having sex, then gone down with "Duke" and bashed Dean's balls in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story.

Thankfully, no violence, but got her good, although three months with him gone is a stretch. And Dean, if the critic doesn't think that Dean now having to support the child, and keep it from his wife isn't punishment, then you're just stupid.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Title Almost Stopped Me From Reading It

I hate sounding like a broken record but...Another well deserved 5-Star story. Next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's still a prick.

Didn't send the Wally Moon card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is it with you asshole wimps????

Why in the world can't a you people come up with something that might actually make sense??? This story is for the birds....PATHETIC!!!

He's in his own house, watching his wife fucking her boss while Dean belittles and humiliates him, he's got a baseball bat in his hands and he just walks out???? REALLY!!! Just once, I'd like to see the guy completely lose his temper, come down from his hiding place with his bat and beat the fucker to death!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Well Done!

Karma's a bitch sometimes!

Thanks for another good laugh!

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
REALLY!!! Just once, I'd like to see the guy completely lose his temper, come down from his hiding place with his bat and beat the fucker to death!"

and go to prison for the rest of his life.

imaginative revenge mr anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
REALLY HEAVY MAANN !!

I reckon what he should have done is get a stun gun! You know the one the Pigs use man!

He then sneaks in the room and fires the prongs from the stun gun connecting Deanos ballies! Hey Man makes one hell of an Orgasm seeing they are connected by His cock in her cunt! FORTH OF JULY FIREWORKS COME EARLY?

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bat

I wouldn't a dropped it until it was too slippery to hang onto....peace thru superior firepower....

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
I wonder what Rita is thinking at the end?

I would have said shit to her about going after Dean. Let her figure that out for herself, the digusting submissive slut.

Nice BTB BTW.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
That is still

funny.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...