All Comments on 'You Can Love Too Much Ch. 04'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 198 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's hard to say it, but...

... good riddance. She received her punishment before death, and he's being punished continually for allowing her to turn into the whoring slut she was during the marriage. The kid didn't do anything wrong; he was just born into the dysfunction. He couldn't choose his parents or family. Here's hoping he gets a fresh start somewhere far away from the toxicity when gets to legal age.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 6 years ago
Good ending ????

Let the boy live wth his brother!

Wouldn't David just be a painful reminder? Like ripping open a wound and pouring salt in it every second of every day. Did not he say he would not raise another man's child???

I realise the boy was innocent in all fhis but still..

And why did she never try to find out who's David's father. DNA tests can be compelled by courts when seeking to establish paternity of a child. The real father should have been exposed and forced to take care of the boy. In fact I'm surprised the boy didn't try to find out who's his real father on his own.Again the courts would side with the child on this question!

In the end Tracy got the last laugh and drove the final nail in her cuckhold ex-husbands heart by asking him to take David and raise him. Something he swore he would not do. Humiliating and disrespecting him even in death. It just goes to show how unrepentant and unloving she was.

Please tell me did I read the ending wrong?

I did give 5 * for finishing the story even thought I don't like your ending. Thank you for the effort and keep writing

Just my opinion

BH

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

When she asked for him to take care of the bastard kid he should of said HELL NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jeez louise

tried to please the closet cases by killing her with aids and they still one bomb you!

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More idiotic isnt possible!!!

Your approach to life is realy laughable!!! I hope for you its only at your fantasy and doesnt impact your real life!! And if it did, then look for mental help it may be helpful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boy. Tough crowd. Make the poor kid pay? Wtf

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.T.B

Just another sick B.T.B story using AIDS and stds to make a he man feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Today is the day for cheating wives to die from

AIDs. Sad, very sad.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Fitting end to a slut

The fact that she died because of her proclivities makes it all the sweeter. Too bad about the kid, he didn't ask to be a bastard, but kids often suffer the sins of their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I completely didn't understand at the time that you stood by me out of great love, and not weakness, as I thought."

Uh . . ., no, she was right the first time. When he refused to end the marriage when she would not end her whoring he failed himself. When he cooperated and enabled her promiscuity he also failed her, and by extension her bastard son. That's not love, that's desperation, and being too weak to accept reality. He was weak and stupid and short-sighted. He actually hoped she might repent and change. If he had divorced her immediately she would not have decided to get pregnant, unless she is truly insane, when then nothing could have stopped her. The quick and decisive divorce might have been the shove she needed to see what she was losing through her mindless debauchery. So at this point it is Karma that he is stuck being the final care giver for a life that should never have been started.

She started the evil, he appeared to at least accept it if not condone it, so they are both guilty. That her children would maintain a relationship with this vile witch that gleefully destroyed her husband and family reflects the weakness they handed down to their children. The only person who will really learn a lesson from this story is the bastard son. I suspect if his future wife ever shows any signs of being like his whore mother he will react quite differently than his stupid cuckold step-father.

A very ugly and puzzling story, with no real plot or point. Glad its over.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"after she got fired from the insurance company after her boss's wife filed for divorce" - I don't remember the earlier stories, and it's not worth my trouble to go back, but if her boss is fucking her, even with consent, that is text book sexual harassment, and she has a HUGE lawsuit, especially if she's fired!

"I didn't think you'd punish me and him this long with your obvious absences at family events." - How is it punishing David? He's nothing to David, he's not his father, David never knew him.

"She hadn't told any of the kids -- including David -- about the HIV -- and had been on medication since finding out." - So, she knew she had HIV at the wedding when she was trying to get close to him. If she could have talked him into it, would she have fucked him?

"How could I possibly turn her down?" - Easy! I know it's not the kid's fault, and maybe if he had nowhere else to go, I'd do it, but Robert is prepared to take him in, and as he says David represents the last straw in his marriage. Even IF I could somehow do it, I wouldn't give her the comfort of telling her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fitting end for a useless slut

you made the husband a total wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

You suck and swallow. Why the fuck do you read all of these stories if you hate them so much? We all know you jerk your little cock off each day reading them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-5 Hey Annony

Sucking is your specialty. Why don't you fuck off and do what you do best, gather cream pies from the neighborhood. Your cunt needs a refill.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fascinating Tragedy

It gives you lots of emotional conflict and difficult situation. Simplification along the lines that she was punished for her sins causes you to miss out on a lot of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ending

There have been comments about the ending being too abrupt and too unfeeling.

I thought it was perfect. He undoubtedly grieved more than anyone, he just did it 17 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is right the big loser is David

Like the man said David was not the one who screwed around and fucked up everyone's life. He's an innocent. Never had a father or had any idea who he might be mother is considered the tramp of the town. Bet he had real good time going to school and growing up and yea the his birth caused the divorce but then again there that thing called LOVE DEEP DOWN HEART GRABING SOUL NUMBING LOVE. LOVE IN IT'S BASIC FORM LOVE. That's what the man had for her and its not unheard of so in the end when push comes to shove he honors her LAST REQUST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need to keep up with the times

I guess most of the writers on this site have yet to realize that AIDS is a treatable disease now. Unless the person has no access to proper healthcare, it is now basically a chronic disease. I realize that anyone with 1957 in their pseudonym is not a spring chicken, but just being positive for HIV is not an automatic death sentence like in the 80s and early 90s. Punishing sluts by having them die of AIDS in the 21st century is unrealistic unless they are impoverished or live in an underdeveloped country. The slut-to-AIDS death progression is just a bad cliche now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

die and never return cracker cuckold. your wife sindes her regards as i pump her full of nigger cum BITCH XD HEHEHEEH

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Not bad

I could understand him taking in David, he had enough compassion to understand the kid had nothing to do with what his wife did and the boy is a decent young man who he realized was living with a burden not his.I think him taking in David was a good kind of plot point, it truly shows what the wife came to understand,what a good man he was.

As a note using AIDS as a plot point for these times is archaic, and she wouldn't get symptoms of AIDS if she was infected 5 years before, doesn't work like that. You and other authors would be better served by cervical cancer, which is caused by the hpv virus which is spread via sexual contact. If you want something exotic, the zika virus can be spread via sex as well as via mosquito and can be fatal.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AT WHAT POINT DOES MAGNAMINOUSITY SEEP IN

and days of yore become taboo TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reality stinks

Too often on this site we read the idiocy of the cuck-life and those who want to be voyeurs to the one they thought they wed. Reality is they are only using that person for their own personal masturbation and don't care for them as partners in life.

Here we see the result of life's lessons. Family is the most important part of marriage and us growing as humans - perpetuation and advancement of the species. When family is involved, you hurt more than just the one "other" person. You need to realize that the sex that is written about is only FANTASY, and should not be regarded in some advisory capacity.

We are so wealthy (as a species) we are cutting body parts off from boredom.

Does that give anyone a clue as to the direction we are headed? If you read this do you really care?

Sometimes a clean break is best.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PoleSmoker makes a point

These closet-cucks are genetic dead-ends - no woman will come within ten yards of their neckbeards so they wile away the hours reading and spanking to hotwife stories then leaving nasty comments in a fit of shame and denial.

Nothing better than being betrayed?

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Prettty damn good story! 5*s.

I thought it was well told and written. Sorry you other guys, maybe most people who contract it don't die of AIDS today but, at least to me, that is a minor point. personally I'm glad she suffered and died presumably horribly. Payback is fair play. There is that fine line between love and hate. She had it coming. While he treated her with..I guess compassion is the word...and took the kid in at very least I think he was a decent man. None of us even approach perfection and I believe it is true that one can love too much but I have personally have never seen unconditional love. I think it a wishful myth.

Obviously your story got reactions as the comments show. Writing is an art as well as a craft and the point of art is to affect those who see it. You did that. And it is your story and it is fiction. Fiction people Fiction. Get over it.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
No compassion?

Cold hearted bastard,

That "cold heart" of his, will do him more harm than good.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
I don't think he really loved her all that much . . .

His hurt was obviously the only thing that mattered to him. I can understand the need he felt to leave her, but refusing to get together with family on holidays, refusing any comfort as she was dying . . . all he loved was his self-righteous pain. That's not love, just a corrupted vanity. What a tragedy for her that he was the best man she ever knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AIDS patients can live a long time except on Literotica.com

I find it strange that Magic Johnson and lots of others can seeming live for ever with AIDS, but when a cheating wife in Literotica get it they die soon after. I mean Magic earned more money and became more powerful after he contacted it than he ever was as just an NBA player..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*s

Had to read the WHOLE story again Hooked1957. OH MY GOD (SORRY)!!!!

I hated this story and I loved it. Talk about twisted emotions.

High drama with your final end.

Very good, gave you 4*s.

Thank you 👏👏👏🥂

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Compassion?!?

All of you who talk about him not showing her compassion, fuck you! Where was that whore’s compassion for him, his love, his respect and their children?!? Only a fucking doormat or a blind follower of ANY religion would worry about that skanky whore’s feelings! Fuck that bitch and let the son raise his brother! Even at the end, it’s all about HER! What SHE needs! What will make HER feel at ease! No, the kid isn’t at fault, his whore of a mother is but that doesn’t mean that dude has to pull some Ghandi shit and raise the kid! Let the brother or sister take him and be done with it. She got EXACTLY what she deserved, misery and death!

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
@Anony 10/13/17

Magic Johnson has HIV, not AIDS. You can live forever with HIV but with AIDS some other illness will befall you, like pneumonia because your body cannot fight off the infection.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
i agree with anon 10/ 11

hes the bastard child , the result of her laundry list of cheating, no way should he take him in, or feel anything but indifference at best towards her. she got off on doing it, aids or a excurciating disease is what she deserved. vindictive and merciless yes, but she deserved no accommodation at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it takes

all kinds of people to make the world and you wrote about two that i would have never want as friends,parents, or family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously? Even in Death she is still cuckolding him??

Even in death that fucked up bitch still cuckolds him; and he likes it as he acquiesces. Half of the value of the HOUSE HE PAID FOR goes into a trust fund for the bastard kid. He is now parenting her bastard kid financially and emotionally; he might as well divest himself of the balls he has left and adopt the kid. I refuse to believe that men like this exists in the real world.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Why not say she died of a magical deadly foot fungus?

I don't know if I mentioned in my earlier comment, I did kinda' like the writing, but it was a tragic story. As many have pointed out there's something off about having HIV, and she's on medication, that somehow became AIDS in 5 years (it might well take longer than that without medication).

Next time go with a magical foot fungus that she'd actually caught from HIM, 20 or so years ago. This magic foot fungus compels wives to sleep with their bosses, and men to become self-righteous, pain-shopping, mealy-worms. There fixed it!! Now we've got a good tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Harsh!

The aids death was unnecessay, cancer would have been better.

Hubby was a real s.o.b. and a bastard to the end.

But as in all the stories hubby has a great life after things go bad and the wife ends up with HIV or dies alone and in poverty with no friends,

Life is never like that, wish the authors of these stories would realize that.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 6 years ago
Absurd ridiculous story. But...

a decent ending after all.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
About as good an ending as you could make for this

Certainly a strange story... a strange story.

You should warn the reader when you introduce gay sex into a story and change categories,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
karma does tend to act even at a to late time

2* how can you love a woman who totally loathes and disrespects you almost even minute of her day? Smacks of mental illness.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A GOOD MAN LIVES UP TO HIS OWN RESPONSIBILITIES

and in crisis time he aids others of his family, TK U MLJ LV NV

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Sad

Is not a word I care to use for this story? As we know that she is or was a He Har Ho.

Yeah he helped the boy in the end. But She-it Man she was a Big Bore Whore!

The part that piss's me off is she has a Big Bang Twang Or She could Deep throat a Boat Thanks ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh! The Captain's Wife was Mabel, when ever she was able, for 2 and 6 She'd suck your dicks under the kitchen table.......See Ya

Ocker51Ocker51about 6 years ago
Closet Gay

Very obvious this author is a closet homosexual, no one can force you to suck another man cock especially your wife unless you want too. Last story of this author I will ever read⭐️

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Things change with age.

I've read several LW's story where the characters reach the age of seniors. Reaching that place as I have you tend to be more forgiving. When you reach that place you'll see for yourself. The knee-jerk reaction is replaced with thoughtful consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And there it was

The explosion that destroyed any semblance of this being a decent story. This guy was a pathetic loser right up to the end.

This entire story was less than a 1 star story. She was a whore and he was a wimp loser that let everyone shit on him his entire life.

This story made me sick.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Man Up for once in your life.

To me the ultimate ending would be for Steve to promise to look after David but after she dies let David's brother, Robert actually provide the parental guidance David needs. They are closer in age, are blood related, already know each other, will relate to him better and he already offered.

Lying to someone who is using her pathetic debilitated condition to play on your sympathies and extort you into a relationship you neither want nor that's in the best interests of the child or yourself is not dishonesty. She is attempting to place a burden and a punishment on Steve that he will have to endure long after she is dead.

And her comments about finally understanding the difference between love and weakness didn't seem to change her slutty ways. She contracted HIV at about age 62 and that doesn't happen if you're using condoms and you know your partner. Apparently she did neither or simply has a death wish. This woman brings new meaning to the word "bitch". At some level I've got to believe that the whole family will breathe a sigh of relief when she's gone. What a pathetic figure.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Just desert

You reap what you sew. It was a harsh ending, but it did fit.

dob092095dob092095about 6 years ago
Very good story

I thought it would be a fitting touch if Steve had taken care of David in their old house. Either way. I’d have enjoyed hurting her immensely but gee, you haters, 15 years is a lot of water under the bridge. Never go back to her but someone still showing that kind of hate after 15 years isn’t anyone I want around me.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Yeah. What everbody else said - a bunch of CUCK-SHIT

The personality you build him having in the beginning might put up with Traci’s infidelities at the beginning. But after the, quite literally in the legal sense, rape that occurred of him during the gangbang party, he would have split. It’s no more an attack on his social self (his marriage), but a physical attack on himself.

And what about the planned pregnancy? After he found out they thought it would be funny for her to get pregnant and have Steve raise him as his own? He hung around for the entire pregnancy? Be real. The man who hires a detective, the man who started divorce proceedings, would not have stood for that. He was NOT a cuck-wimp in the beginning. And you don’t show him slowly falling into being that (IMO). He just - boom - puts up with incredible shit. The one thing you show is why he put up with her infidelity in the beginning; he still loved her. But after that it’s just bim-boom-bang Super Cuck-Wimp! Tada! I don’t think so.

Because it’s your usual mechanically well writen piece I can give it 2-stars. Sigh...

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
finally,

she got what she deserved. good riddance.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah no

these wouldn't have been my choices...but, as a piece of literature this chapter was brutal and brilliant. First three were shit, but this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An emotional sting in the tail

The ending of this story is both brilliantly written and deeply moving. I'm sure all the woman hating 'real men' will be gloating that she got her just deserts and that he deserved the humiliation because he was just a pathetic, spineless wimp - but compassion and unconditional love are alien concepts to these sad little morons. So who gives a fuck what a bunch of emotional eunuchs actually think.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"but would you take care of my David after I'm gone?"

"You want me to raise your bastard?! Go fuck yourself you disgusting cunt!" I hocked up a big loogie and spat in her face, then left, laughing at the disease-riddled dying whore.

The more appropriate and well-measured response to her request.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't Anyone Even Ask

who the dad was? Surely, a single mom, struggling to pay bills, would find out who daddy was. Our hero should at least have insisted on her cooperation in exchange for taking care of David.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To 1*

What sort of sick human being are you.to wish that on anyone is disgusting and despicable

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bitch

Even in death the cheating, selfish cunt finds a way to contue cuckholding her victim. He should tell her to fuck herself. She should know enough to leave him be. Having said that, he should have skidded her whoring ass out the door the moment he discovered her fucking the first guy. It’s not love, it’s abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Turn in your Man card!

Some men can tolerate their wives seeking sex with other men. Yeah, whatever, but drugging him so her lover can force oral and come in his mouth? Are you serious? What kind of twisted mind even thinks that crap up? 1 🌟. Pathetic story.

TwopullTwopullover 5 years ago
Shit in a truck

I am not a a btb fan. But neither am I a fan of a wimp. Pathetic spineless idiot of a guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Those slaves

That were being abused in ancient days. It's was all so deep with love and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not worth a comment

I will only say how stupid this one is

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute garbage

One of the worst stories I have ever read. If you take a picture of this guy, all you will see is a 6 foot tall wimp ass pussy on legs. This is pathetic shit. Just fucking awful.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I bet this dude.....

Runs around wearing one of those Pink Pussy Hats on his head at marches. He is, after all, a big Pussy for not nipping his problem in the bud the first time he found out.

He should have jumped the original couple of guys one night with a baseball bat and systematically broke bones including their testicles and their Penis's. Instead, he got to become a male human cum dumpster lol.

Then, he would have only had to deal with his slut wife and giving her a female circumcision would have fixed that problem. They would still be married today, she would be alive and there would be no bastard child. Women tend to lose the desire to have sexual relations when they are unable to cum with a deformed clit that has no feeling in it anymore. Perfect thing for those cheating women.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Agree with 05/27/18 Anon

Though, more violence should have ensued after 'waking up,' dude loved his wife more than she loved him. She got what she deserved & he gets to shape a young man's life. It's just a story people, don't get your panties in a bunch.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Mmmm....

More true to life hard decisions made here. Years go by and the bitterness shifts but the hurt of betrayal stays. This is the way this husband handled things. Well written, but not all loving wives stories are BTB and rating it low because it's not is unfair to a very good author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the Writing

5 Stars for talent and technical skill. Thanks for sharing and, as usual, ignore the mindless trolls - children with access to computers can be so petty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh boo hoo.

So he leaves her when she has a bastard kid. A question here. Why did she never try to find the biological father so that she could get child support? Especially after she loses her job. Now, because she's sick, she wants him to finish raising the bastard? How is that in line with his thinking when he left her? Why would he take David when he has "a pretty good sex life for a senior citizen". That would end with a teenager in the house. Since Robert has agreed to take David that should be the end of it. David knows why he left his mother. You don't think he harbors a lot of animosity? At that age he'd be full of resentment, anger and hostility. You took none of those things into account when you wrote this ending. It was just awful. Especially chapter 2 which should be deleted. UGH!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

What a load of spineless bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bummer!

I know that most folks like a conclusion to a story but you should have stopped after Chapter 3! No need to have to subject anyone who isn't going through it himself to this sad,bitter ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What nonsense

Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 1

Should have been the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i skimmed it and i can say this

NOPE not way. No man with any self respect and dignity would do this Period. She was a narcisstic slut who cared about nothing but her ego. He leaves and trashes her in the process as far as his family and friends. Anyone who takes her side gets disowned permanently and at any gatherings like weddings she stays away from him and vice versa. This read like a MM cumsucking shit and should be treated as such.

goalie52goalie52about 5 years ago
i enjoyed the ending

To me this ending was well written and show how true love can so much pain and also compassion. The pain came from him having to leave the one true and then the compassion to be with her and David. In many stories, a person must decide if he is better off with or without the other. He decided because of his true love for her,

David would be better off with him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This whore

Even after losing her marriage and having a bastards baby, this whore keeps playing the slut. Now it costs her life. She's sorry now of course, but it's too little, too late. Could not have been a better end for her. A.final indignity, husband ends up with bastard anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

Weak, spineless cuckshit, the entire series.

After the whore tries to literally cuckhold him, he somehow scrounges up enough testicular fortitude to finally get a hold of himself and cut the cumdumpster from his life. But wait, that's only temporary because in the end, she cries her crocodile tears at him and he winds up with the cuck spawn she tried to saddle him with previously.

"I didn't have a choice". You always have a choice. What the MC didn't have was a spine, pride or confidence in himself.

Absolutely disgusting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
David

I'm just spinning through the comments, and the thing that still strikes me is that wouldn't it be more comfortable for David to live with Robert, the brother that he's known for the whole 15 years of his life, than with his mother's ex-husband, who for all of his protestations of not hating him, HAS to see in him all of his wife's betrayals?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Hope dies hard typical cuckold story expected better

Don't know why expectations still alive

So many stories so few good

This not one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Sincerely Hope

You have gotten this crap out of your system. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written Series.....but

The whole series was well written, but it was just a disgusting read. How anyone could take even 1/10th of what the supposed hero of the story took is beyond belief. That Traci thinks, at each and every point, the husband will do her bidding is also beyond belief. He needed to get rid of her immediately.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Yes, you can love too much...

...but this.. this is insanity.

I understand the long game you were trying to write into this, and amazingly, you did succeed in making me feel for the players.

...but on a personal note, chapter one was a bridge too far. Chapter two, for me, would have demanded a nuclear response. Hyper-uber-nuclear, as a matter of fact.

Her treatment of her husband, her former life, her children, her marriage, her place in society, was so abhorrent that it demanded a solution that did NOT give a rat's fuck about social acceptability in the outcome. For me, that would be an outcome I would be happy to provide.

Fuck you, apologists. Fuck you, wimps. Fuck you predators, and Fuck you, whores.

If you want to play in the big sand pit, be ready if it turns out that your game is just not enough to get you through unscathed. Just... Fuck.... You.

As for those like c24j and others with that kind of mindset... You think I would care about the social rules you hide behind? Threaten me, and if the outcome is not what you expect, then let me take a photo when you shed a tear.

I get the long game on this one, it just would not ever exist in my world.

You can love someone a lot, but we are all just random combinations of DNA that makes us who we appear to be. Her actions, in this story, would have killed the kind of love that you would expect from Mother Theresa. To believe he would suffer that much for his Tracey, is like expecting George Bush Jr to give an intelligent, insightful, unplanned speech. Never-the-fuck gonna happen.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree with anonymous stopped at the beginning

No sympathy for either

Fitting punishment died due to her being slut

He needed sex change as said earlier loved to be fucked

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Sorry

I am a fan of your writing but this entire story was just ridiculous. No one would put up with even the first cheating but the forced gay sex, and I emphasise forced, was a criminal act that should have seen some of them jailed. How could anyone love someone who treated them with such contempt. I really hated this story but am still looking forward to your next submission as most of your stories are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad, sad, sad

How much angst and confusion must consume a writer to create this crap. And then foist it on an unsuspecting public. There is only so much literary currency, and you have both wasted and lost mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a bad finish

This is an ending where I think everyone's feelings of it are justified. Traci was just a horrible piece of human debris. Steve stayed around way too long taking way too much abuse from that skank.

Steve did finally get his head of his butt and kept Traci out of his life for 17 years. Total radio silence for that long is pretty good.

I can understand some being upset with Steve visiting with Traci and David for the last six months of Traci's life. Impending death can change one's perspective. It was pretty much only once a week until he moved in the house after Traci moved into Hospice. And while he was with Traci, there wasn't any intimacy. He just took care of her health needs and got to know her son David.

Why would David pick Steve to live with and not his half-brother Robert with whom he knew all his life? It's a good question. I'll try not to psychoanalyze Hooked's fictional character, but here's my take. Even though David may have known his half-brother his whole life, there's at least 25 years difference in age. Robert has his own family life. The two probably had more of an uncle/nephew relationship. I know my relationship to my uncles were never at a point where I wanted to live with them. Traci consistently let David know Steve was the finest man she ever known. So David had an idea what kind of person Steve is. The interaction the two had at the wedding confirmed that. Steve visiting weekly and then moving in probably sealed the deal.

I can feel for those who would think Steve had no obligation to take care of Traci's son. Yep, they are absolutely right. Steve had no obligation. But, this is where Steve cements the type of person he is. Even though he had no obligation, he felt it was right thing to do. That was an admirable act and I for one will not disparage the character as weak for doing such. I might have missed who David decided to live with, but it seems Steve would be a good choice. He was in David's for six months and full time in the last month.

I didn't like the story's first three chapters. This one I gave a five mainly for the MC being selfless person towards David while not turning into a pile of runny jello to Traci. He showed compassion to the innocent young man who's about to lose his mother.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
This might have worked without ch 2

The bridge too far for Steve was Traci getting pregnant by one of her lovers, which is patently absurd considering that Traci and Tony had previously drugged and raped him.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago

I normally prefer burn on bitches to be reduction of everything they might value: money, status, respect of children/friends, and true love. I want them to live a long life of regret. I don't want them to be stabbed in a dive parking lot or die of AIDS or an overdose. The author pissed me off with this story's bitch so bad that I hoped the the highest score for this chapter meant a bad end for her. I was good with the magic 4 letters.

His REAL son offered to take David in. I understand not blaming him for being a bastard; and I could see visiting and taking to him at Robert's. However, at age 67 I would NOT want responsibility for a teenage boy; especially one that would remind me every day of the cheating whore. It would be a true example of familiarity breeding contempt.

PS. No mention of Traci identifying the sperm donor.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 4 years ago
Hell No!!

Your character was a weak knee lilly livered puke! If I ever woke up with a dick in my mouth I would have bit that fucker off! This is by far your worst story...You ramped the abuse up so high it was sickening....then wimped out on the supposed revenge!

If this is a self portrait.....you really need some help! Argggggggggggg......

Subject13ASubject13Aabout 4 years ago
OMG...

...that moron still ended up taking care of another man's kid. Trash ending. After everything he went through, he just gave up and forgave her. Weak just weak. Like most stories like these, the pain and suffering the unfaithful wife and her lover or lovers inflict on the protagonist, the build up to the revenge and then falling flat with the aftermath of the revenge, the husband usually befriends the ex wife and totally forgets what she has done to him. Especially when kids are involved and the kids side with the mother. Whimp husband is the usual forgive and forget type of man at the end of the story. 1 star.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Loved the story ending.

I would venture in saying most of the commenters have never had a love like his, and be pretty accurate in that statement. As far as the bastard child, how many people even know they are bastard kids? A child is a child, yours or someone else's, doesn't matter. This was the second best chapter here. The connection he still had with his ex wife was still there, for the child, and the ex-wife knew it. Realization of things sometimes comes late to people, sometimes never. She knew what she had done, and wanted the best for her son, and he realized it too.

This was a powerful story, a bit overdone, but still there. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didn't like the ending

Didn't like the ending... Too easy for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I am just so sad!!! I do wish we would have found out who the real father was.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Whilst I don't necessarily need a full blown BTB, this is just far too much the other way.

Wake up with another guys dick in your mouth and carry on. Jesus christ 🙄

Then the ending, sigh. No, just no.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

When will authors realise that however much love there is for the wife no husband would go along with what she did, so four chapters of a couple of pages each could have been reduced to one chapter with a little reality thrown in. Wifey says “I’m going to continue with the affair.” Hubby says “Fuck you bitch I’ll see a lawyer in the morning.”

Job done, bish bash bosh.

Beneficial outcome = more time spent writing better stories, less keystrokes = less words = less keyboard erosion. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

She would assist in her husband being raped but is too moral to even consider abortion? She only got pregnant in the first place because it got her and Tony off hurting and embarrassing him. She must have had one last laugh anchoring him with the bastard he swore he wouldn't raise. A few bullshit lies and some crocodile tears and this useless piece of skin is doing what she wants again. She shouldn't have given up so soon, if she wasn't so lazy she could have eventually punked him out to Tony and had him still mowing her lawn.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

Put the kid in foster care and be done with it.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Hated it.

Fan of this author. One of my favorites.

This is not believable. From personal experience and from about a dozen friends over the years whose wives cheated on them...no man would have ever put up with any of this shit after 30 years of marriage and raising 2 kids together. No matter how much you love someone. I am not talking about a consensual hotwife and cuckold relationship where 2 people have long conversations and plan their fucked up kink together. I am sure those exist. Somewhere. But thats NOT what this relationship was.

And then the forgiveness at the end? I would have sent her some black roses with a card that said "couldn't have happened to a nicer slut!" after hearing about her AIDS diagnosis. Fuck her. Her utter disrespect. And her bastard. Cold? Maybe. But c'mon this is fiction.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"How could I possibly turn her down? "

Pretty fucking easily, I'd have told her as she lay dying that I was going to kill her bastard son just to torment her some more

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Oh Well

Enjoyed most of your stories but this one just wasn't for me.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The twanging on the heartstrings bit on her deathbed might have had some effect, until you remember some of the horrific stuff that went on in part 2. By all rights, he should not even be in contact with her for his own sanity, let alone have to raise her child, faultless as the kid is. It feels like a resolution for a different story, one that wasn't anywhere as extreme as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The best part is he didn't need to get revenge. He just simply watched the inevitable train wreck happen. She got what she deserved. David was an innocent in this whole matter. Sure he could have kicked him to the curb, but if he had done that he would have been no better than she was.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
3454 Followers
Basic average guy in basic average America.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES