All Comments on 'Blooming Lily Pt. 06'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great writing but the chapter was too short.Hope you will continue this story with longer chapters and much more story develpment in your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short!

Love this story. Eagerly wait for each chapter. Please continue! Thanks.

Little_OtterLittle_Otterover 6 years ago
Short but good

I wish it was longer but I'm still enjoying the story. Keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmmmm

By this point I wish I understood a little more where this story is going.

Poor Lily no choices, no understanding and then surrounded by three men who say they are trainers but really could care less about her- I am still perplexed about how they thinks she is going to want to stay with them. After abuse and degradation not sure how she is going to learn to be baby girl, dog and slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So eager!!

I can't wait to see Lily's session with Luke. Please hurry!!! Loving it!!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 6 years ago
Short

Was hoping for a longer chapter and also for the story to move on to Luke. Please post again soon.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 6 years ago
Hmmm....

I soooo want to like this story. I can see so many possibilies but I agree with Anon -hmmm. At no time have they really spoken to her in detail about the lifestyle, who they are as people, asked her about her background and needs or allowed her time to grasp with her new circumstances. IMHO isnt a foundation for a loving relationship. Does she want to go to college? Be a teacher, nurse, stay at home mom? The world will never know - I guess they dont know how to ask those questions since they only train people who want to be trained - so understanding what is in their heart and sole doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
still doesn't make sense

I just can't get over the fact that they are abusing an already abused woman, this is creepy on a very deep level...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cudos to you, littlemai.

You listened to the observations and moved the series to noncon. Thank you.

JB seems more even keeled this chapter. He acted more like a daddy and the punishment fit a daddy/little dynamic.

I hope the other brothers have settled down and show behavior fitting the experienced doms you claim them to be. The brothers have probably never really significantly shared a training situation, given their disparate styles. It's also not really clear how much experience they have with a consent situation. They really need to talk and plan more than a rotation chart. They then really need to start talking and explaining to Lily. There would still be plenty of room for dramatic conflict, but it could then be meaningful conflict as apposed to a wild animal chewing it's trapped leg off type of conflict. This is noncon and interesting, but you could elevate it if you move more towards reluctance by having all the men be more positive, educational and trust building. This is possible even in the face of their individual kinks.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago

I read this story since the beginning. It first looked promising but as it progresses, the plot is everywhere. Like how is she gonna be "trained" to be 3 different things at once? How is this "better" than her previous life? And they punished her like every 3 seconds. Also, those 3 men who claimed to be professional trainers, were not acting like a pro but like unorganized ring of perverts who knew nothing about how psychology worked. I am glad though to see Lily's still trying to escape, it's the only thing that made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still disjointed

At least he didn't wack away on her and instead gave a "little's" perfect punishment. But yet again you as an author do such disservice to your charters. Really he tells her it will be alright if she just listens. Really? He thinks it might be her fear of what is to come. Are these guys similar to a Forest Gump IQ? I understand that the three do not want to interfere with each other's training but he truly has a duty to protect his sub. As the Dom he believes he is, he is obligated to see to his sub's physical and mental health. Utter failure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All the “little ones” really turned me off. And why didn’t she come when called? Maybe because she’s not a damn dog. Not yet, anyway, I guess. It really bothers me how benevolent these guys think they are. I would be more into it if they were straight up abusive and didn’t care about her at all. The fact that they think they do yet treat her so abysmally is disturbing. They’ve got to be disturbed mentally to think that she would choose to stay in that situation when given the chance to leave. I hope they receive their just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I've recently found this story and love it! I was reading it at work and loved every moment of it!!!! Please keep going as my mind and body wants more - pleaseeee. I like the idea of 3 doms and I as a sub like different accept if bdsm so this is perfect... keep going I'm begging!?!??? 😉😉 -kp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this series

Please give us more. Your writing takes me into their world like few others can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy! More please!

Once again an amazing read, with a tasty treat. Please continue!

Haters gonna hate. It's a story people!! (If you don't like it, go away!!)

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I love that you were more specific and exploring of jb and lily's relationship, and had him use a punishment that was more ddlg centered, rather than the punishments lily has received this far (beside writing lines, my daddy makes me do that too 😝). I hope we have more moments like this while all of the boys, and things are explained to lily so that she isn't as scared and nervous. I love lily as a character and it almost hurts seeing her so scared and nervous all the time when the boys could easily alleviate that by talking with her and explaining everything or even temporarily allowing her a safe word until she's more comfortable. I love all the elements of the story and I've never found anything like it on this site or others. It's truly unique and I appreciate the work you put into it. Don't let the haters bring you down, you put so much work into this story and I for one love every minute. Please please continue and I hope my comment is encouraging to you. ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh please please keep going. I check your page weekly hehe

LeonaHLeonaHover 6 years ago
better on the commas

Hey, I noticed you are using the comma for direct address more! That's awesome. I wish she'd just go downstairs and get fucked in the ass by Luke, though. I can't wait for it! Keep going. You are really inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story! I'm sure you have a plan for where the story will go, but I'm just going to throw it out there anyway- I really hope the Luke situation won't be flat out rape. The story this far has had a very sweet tone, and I'm really enjoying that. If Luke does rape her, I hope that JB saves the day somehow (e.g. throwing Luke out or running away with Lily)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is such an amazing, well written story! I can't wait for the next installment

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing chapter yet again. I can't wait the next one, keep up the great work!! This is one of my favorite stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it i need more!!! 😍😍

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
I Love Your Daddy Dom!

I wish I could find more Daddy Dom stories on this site. Too many men seem to confuse domination with just being mean. The penny in the corner correction was clever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please moreee

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago

Please please update this soon I absolutely love this story and I check back everyday for an update. I love that lily still has a bit of fight in her and is still trying to escape. Because I personally feel as though she still had that choice here to be submissive and to be the slave that the brother want her to be, mentally. I love that we're seeing that struggle between submitting to her new situation and environment, and wanting to escape. Her character is gorgeously complex and I love this story so much. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please update

Please bring ch. 9

pinkcandy99pinkcandy99over 5 years ago
Adored this chapter!

The way your character interact is great to read. I love this chapter! Please write more! I'm usually not a fan of non-consent/reluctance, but I really enjoyed these. I'm on the edge of my seat every time I read one of your chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous