All Comments on 'My Very First Taste'

by SexyOtis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

You made my day! Me and my cock thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum

Icum so hard reading this. Wish i could suck a cock off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Inspired by your story

I'm about at the point now that you were in your story. I've never sucked a cock in my long life but have been trying to work up the courage and maybe your story will give me the push I need. Thank you so much.

bigguy251bigguy251almost 6 years ago
An inspiring story

I am at about the same point as the character in the story and just maybe it will inspire me to take the big step and suck my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

I want more than anything to suck a cock and taste a big load of cum . I'm trying to find youg or old that would let me . Can't wait.

9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

I'm at the point where I need to touch another cock. Been married..I jerk off to vids of guys cumming into other guys mouths. I love the taste of my pre cum and have swallowed my cum many times. I use my pre cum to jerk off. I'd love to use somebody else's pre cum.

glade4656glade4656over 4 years ago
eating cum

I always eat my own cum and can not hardly wait to taste a strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love to slurp my cum from a shot glass. My bigger loads come when I'm reading these stories and fuck myself with a dildo. Sometimes I can get 11 inches in nice and deep rocking on it before I explode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous