All Comments on 'Blow Job Bet'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 386 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Definately different. Very well written and thoughtful. Possibly a continuation? I'd love to read more about this couple. Well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bets, that's all you got?

Last time it was truth or dare, now a bet. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poker, truth or dare and bets. Some cliche ass shit, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of wimpy and not much to it.

Probably the only non-willing cuckold story I've seen in a long time and I was hoping for more.

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Really good

Very well crafted and written. Thank you. I am enjoying speculating on how Mary and Alison dealt with the events after their meeting with Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good

The latest in a string of really bad misses. This guy really isn't much of a writer. He used to be weird, now just lame.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
What happened to the rest of the body parts

from the other 3 guys who restrained him? I'm willing to bet that around here quite a few parts would detach from those three. And wife would be going to GA as a single woman. Not much room to come back from that kind of disrespect and disregard. I liked the story, even without my type of revenge, gave you a 5 as much for the fact that hubby wasn't a total wimp as for the story itself. Too bad he forgot his MMA training at the party.

Pappy

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Started good, ended bad.

I really liked the plot but the repercussions and fallout were a very weak effort.

There would be murder and everyone would know what is coming if 3 guys tried to hold me down while my wife cheated on me!

Great start, shitty finish!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
I was ready to come down like Thor's Hammer

Until the last sentence ! Nice save BG33 .

As some have noted , the rest of the group deserves some retribution , but in the real world that's hard to accomplish.

At least she did the one and probably only thing she could have done to make it , not right , it could never be , but at least give him a way to keep his own dignity and self respect. To me that is the most valuable thing a person can ever own in their life , all of life's joys spring from it . It seems to be in vogue now in this genre to diminish it's importance but to me it IS all important !

So , BG33 , this came to you while playing poker online eh ? Lil bit of self diagnosis perhaps ? Lol .

Enjoyed it , thanks for sharing.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Pretty well written

I"m pretty much with most other comments I've read. Great start bad finish. I'm not much of a RAAC fan and that is how I see the story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ordinarily, I don't like reconciliation.

But this one was okay. She got her head on straight pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start, lousy finish - as others have noted

Very lame excuse. Addiction to gambling does not force humiliation on her husband. No matter how addicted, how warped her thinking was, having other men hold her husband down and force him to watch makes the 'poor decision' completely unforgivable. All of which was conveniently ignored in the final scene. Zero, repeat, ZERO chance of reconciliation.

The ending is terrible, therefore. "I'm seeing a counselor - it wasn't my fault I was a slut and had you publically humiliated." "I understand, it's been a few months, let's get back together, no harm no foul."

The extremely lame last line revenge doesn't help. Sorry - you missed big time on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sorta interesting until the self-cuck at the end. That did not strike me as a woman who loved her husband, or was in the "early stages" of any sort of addiction. By the time she's giving blowjobs in front of friends and ordering her protesting husband to be held back, that's pretty far gone and betting the rent money would have come sooner than whoring herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice.

I assume the mugging of Mark was to appease the simple minds among the LW crowd. For me, it was not necessary, he just wasn´t important.

Good story, thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

A flimsy excuse and all is good!!?? How idiotic is that??!! I killed my neighbor but sorry i was weapons addicted!!?? Ha ha ha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
only way this works is

if the deed was already done before he got there, the scene with her doing it in front of him was necessary for the plot/drama, but sadly made reconciliation a non-starter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just...

Time was when, decades ago, when you had far greater chance of screwing a female than convincing her to give you a blow job. Most females refused to perform oral sex adamantly stating how disgusting it was.

Times change. The billy Clinton defense.

While I am overjoyed that blow jobs are so easily given now, seems strange that was is considered right and moral in this country has been defined by a serial cheater and seducer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
if you are going...

...to pay back Mark, the three guys who held you must also be tuned up...much more seriously tuned up.

If not for them, might be nothing happens that night in front of him.

No doubt, wife would have settled up another time and place, but he might not have found out. Imagine Mark would brag though.

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
What about...

The mugging of the three bastards that held him back? They deserved just as much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
might benefit from a longer treatment

Pretty much what the others have said about the raac ending. I got the impression you just wanted a quick out for the story and this was the easiest way.

A longer treatment might be in order. Why did the other men in the room intervene against the husband, since they are all allegedly friends and why didn't the other wives jump in to put a stop to it, unless the whole thing was a setup to trap him in a group sex, wife swap thing? This 'we were in shock' explanation is so transparently untrue I again ascribe it to your haste to end the yarn. The blowjobee gets mugged we are told at the very end. What about the other guys and their marriages? The gambling whore wife is in therapy and doesn't play any more, but is everybody save the bloejobee still best pals?

Inquiring readers want to know!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Nicely done.

Good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Okay, before I get yelled at, I know this fantasy and is needed for the story, but settling up with the cash that the BJ represented is NOT welching!

First, this wasn't RAAC. In a RAAC there wouldn't have been a divorce. She had to earn her place back in his life.

My big problem is, "beginning stages of addiction" or no, insisting on giving the BJ over her husband's objections is really a bridge too far. In fact, that it was just the beginning stage of addiction makes it worse! She wasn't THAT addicted yet, so should have been able to say, "Sorry, guys, if you can't accept settling up with cash, then I guess I'm out of the game." I'm sure once things cooled down either she'd be back in the game, or the other wives would have pulled THEM out of the game.

If I'm forced to choose, I guess I'm okay with it for two reasons: One, she recognizes and is getting treatment for her addiction, apparently successfully, and more importantly, he LOVES her. To not take her back would hurt him at least as much as it hurts her.

I know people complain about "unfinished" stories, but I think I'd prefer it ended with them going out to dinner, leaving it up in the air whether they get back together or not.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A very good short story...

A very good short story...Of course that poker game had a lot of consequences, but for the other people present...But that would be another story...For example the wives of the guys that hold him, must have though: What would happen if it was one of theirs husbands to win that hand? But this was about those two not about the all bunch...4*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Talented Author Discards Arcadian Introduction & Conventional Storytelling in Favor of Leading Right in with Stomach Roiling Showdown ( to Mixed Results ) .

There are a couple beautifully written scenes in this story. BigGuy33 does a little Tarentino-esque storytelling in terms of opening with battle of wills ( and ethics ) with wife blithely paying lost game of cards with oral favors over husband's fervent attempts at intervention. This hooked average reader from the getgo.

My main qualm is the story's minimalist word count didn't allow for true character development . The author chose to let the story be told with the players' action/reactions landmarking each of the scenes .

I admired the closing reveal scene where Katie acknowledges how she lost her way and the countermeasures taken not to relapse. The reconciliation makes sense for readers with optimism in human nature and doesn't for those of Old Testament mindset . I personally didn't care for beating of Mark, but this got lowly footnote status. The author's heart clearly wasn't in featuring felony level retribution .

:The story is purposefully disjointed due to minimal background and character setting . Yet the opening and closing scenes are memorable and affecting as isolated mini-tableaus. This isn't a full symphony of story , that wasn't the author's goal..

If however BigGuy33 wanted two memorable highlights ( scenewise) to cut and paste in readers' imagination in same way ESPN Sportscenter distills multple hour football game by distilling contest to a few minutes of prime action, he suceeded in my humble opinion.

I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIMP

Henry,wake up,her friends&blowjobs is more important to her then you will ever be. take your lost in move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

your dumb ass comments are as useful as tits on a bull. You're a drop of piss in a bowl of shit!! Go fuck your self

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly

This could have been a fun and lighthearted story. It is, after all, JUST A BLOWJOB. Jesus, people, grow up. Mouth + cock isn't the end of the world. Instead of fun and lighthearted, you took it in the same tired old direction as so many other stories: brainless wife doesn't realize her husband is freaking out about it and does it anyway, divorce, begging for forgiveness, etc., etc..

In the end, this isn't a story about a husband and wife, but about a man and his dog. Dog pisses on the rug, man smacks dog across the nose with a folded up newspaper, dog behaves. Good dog. Good dog. How erotic!

Then to top it off, the guy who received the BJ gets assaulted. Because...well, that's all part of the formula. At least crackcopper liked it. Sick fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Expected?

This story was better than expected with the later part of this short story. Cathy did something very stupid and his "friends" did let her get away with it and physically prevented him from stopping her. The discussion with Mary and Alison was insightful but my major criticism (that keeps this from being as much as a 5) is that there was very little development to put any of this in context.

Tiny Tim

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
Can't do it.

Can't in good conscience rate a story well, in which every character has a warped perception of what a blowjob is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly

Sometimes "the end of the world," Is "the end of the marriage." And What was done in that kitchen most likely would end a marriage. The end of this story took 4 points off the top right away. so It got its proverbial wimpy one star.

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years ago
I kind of liked this one

Everyone has limits, and the line about people getting addicted is a good one, since it is true. People can become addicted to about anything, for some it is just food, for some it's drugs, gambling is a huge one actually even worse than some drugs.

People can become addicted to collecting trinkets, no end to it.

Theft, illicit sex, even murder, it has happened due to an obsession. For many that come here to read, the addiction is sex.

So as silly as this one might sound to someone not addicted to something, it really is a possible scenario.

Not exactly erotic, but well written. I liked the way the forgiveness was written, also possible.

A dab of revenge later harmed nothing, a FRIEND would never have allowed what the "Mark" character did, and real friends would not have restrained a man dealing with his wife.. I would have been tempted to have done similar myself...to ALL of them!

So, top marks from this old man!

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realism

What bothers me most about stories like this is it's so unrealistic it's impossible to suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy the story. Can anyone here imagine anything like this happening in real life? Has anyone even heard of anything like this happening through second-hand sources?

An otherwise faithful wife insists on giving a BJ to pay a gambling debt?

The wife doesn't understand why her husband is mad about it?

The friends physically restrain the husband?

Seriously, that whole scenario is too ludicrous even for fiction. That makes the rest of the story irrelevant.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Good, not very good

Too much suspension of disbelief required for the story to unfold. No possibility of reconciliation, no possibility of avoiding immediate injury to prevent the bj.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous- 5 Hey Annony

You mean like yours? You're the expert at absurd comments. Go fuck yourself. Oh, wait, you already did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We never see any back story that could possibly make the wife

think that her husband would be okay with her sucking off a guy, especially in front of friends. For most married couples, that's a huge assumption, unless their history or conversations indicate it would be tolerated. It's hard to imagine a wife would assume that blowing a random guy would be okay with her husband, never mind because of a bet and in front of friends. His reaction was believable. Her actions were not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought it was an interesting hypothesis.

Of course it required a lot of contrivance to setup the situation, but it was short and to the point. Kind of a, What would YOU do setup as a point of discussion. Which we now see taking place in these comments.

After you get past the actual blow job scene, the rest was reasonable and appropriate. She indicated complete disrespect and abandonment of her marriage commitment, so the marriage was ended. She realized her psychological problem and sought help and treatment. They both realized their friends were not friends, and ended those relationships as well. She owned her failure, her problem, expressed her regret and remorse, and appeared to be ready and willing to accept the consequences as determined by the man she betrayed.

What the author did not include was the details of their reconciliation. I think it is also reasonable to assume the ex-wife made the personality and intellectual changes needed to reestablish herself as a viable marriage partner, at least for the next guy. So her ex-husband decided to be her first candidate to be the next guy. And who would be more cautious and careful than him in assessing her growth and recovery from her previous dysfunction? On the one hand he's taking a big risk. On the other hand he already knows her potential. Who is stronger, a person who has never failed, or a person who has successfully recovered and learned from failure?

I don't think there is an absolute right or wrong choice in this story regarding their reconciliation. I also think the more interesting part of the story is what transpired between them when they started dating again, then remarried. But that's not this author's story, here. Maybe later it could be.

Thanks for a thought provoking and intriguing story. And thank you for allowing anonymous comments. Well done.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
I liked it, but . . .

. . . it seemed awfully similar to Tx Tall Tales "It Was Only a Blowjob." However, I do appreciate your writing and your effort. Thanks very much. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry

A divorce is a divorce - that means a separation and a goodbye! Maybe - after 10 years or so you can come back - but not right after. Didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This SUCKS

This story is a real piece of shit! I would have liked it better if she had gotten him to suck the cock for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumb fuck!!!

the guy was a dumb fuck. his wife was an even dumber fuck. this is a dumb fucking story.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
***

Not a bad plot just that the writing was far too dry and predictable.

Blow Job Bet > It’s Just a BJ > Leaving > Divorce > Excuses > Reconnect > Remarry.

😕

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 6 years ago
Some good, some bad.

The obvious good is the accuracy and description of addiction and the husbands reaction. This is a flash story and some details got lost in the translation. The bad is the husband misusing the term love. Let me explain. As an English professor, love is a verb and something one does. She humiliated him and defended her decision. To make this good into great, you needed to admit that he no longer loved her, but for his own sake, needed to learn how to forgive her. What semi-worked is her repentence and admission at the end. She never really apologized. If this is what you are implying then either your characters and/or this story is shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumb

look this was just stupid. his wife would have to be brain dead to think like this. not to mention his so called friends restraining him. please in real life no fucking way. the first one to walk up would be spitting out teeth. would his "friends " really be willing to actually fight him once he started punching. hell no they would only be halfway into stopping him anyway, once he showed he was willing to hurt someone they would back off. what about the other wives, are they okay with their slut friend blowing their husbands also. just another stupid ass story trying to bend reality just to humiliate the husband. the only thing missing his JPB having the husband get turned on watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
usually

i like your stories but this was very dumb only people who have an I.Q, of a turnip or voted for donald trump act this way.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very Good Story

I agree there were a lot of alternative possibilities for the ending, but it reminds me of the O Henry tales and brings some important ideas to our attention. The most important is that gambling is an addiction and like any other addiction can lead to the destruction of people and their families. I have seen this in person..

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
All the alleged "addiction" in the world can't justify the betrayal and stab in the back.

""No, Henry! If I welch on a bet I won't be allowed to play anymore!

"I don't care, Cathy! You're not doing it!"

I tried to grab her again but she moved and escaped my grasp. Frankly, I was getting pretty pissed that she was fighting me on this. Why in the hell was it so damned important? It was like she was intent on humiliating me. And then the final thrust was made.

"Guys, help me out here."

Before I could figure out what in the hell that meant the other 3 guys grabbed a hold of me and pulled me away from her, holding me still. I'm no slouch but neither were they and there were 3 of them. I continued to struggle while begging, yes begging, Cathy to please stop.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I made the bet and now I have to honor it."

I caught the slight smile on Mark's face as Cathy again took her knees in front of him and wrapped her hand around it. I hoped for a little help from the ladies but they all seemed to want to see this happen as well. I was running at the mouth trying desperately to stop her. I'd manage to get an arm free only to be held back until one of the guys got my arm under control again. But I continued to fight, until the moment when all the fight left me."

Fortunately for Cathy hubby is a simp and a sap (and a sexual masochist). The end of the story left me cold. The core issues were not addressed. The old "it's only a blowjob" and "it's only sex" tropes only underscore the problem that was NOT addressed. He doesn't "love" her, he is irretrievably co-dependent.

I can't say it was well written because the premise is absurd. Many here will really like it and that's sad on so many other levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O'Henry? Please

Just a poor effort from a poor writer. I think who doesn't comment on a story has as much to say as who does. There are about three or four people who I look for; if they don't like a story, they don't comment. They're smart, sensible, great authors, and they comment quite a bit. If they don't, I don't bother to read it. I should have paid attention on this one. This is worth two stars.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 6 years ago
Not bad

I know that ratings tend to reflect constant more than quality here but I have a problem with many of the comments.

Complaining that there was not much to it when the lead says it is a quick flash seems silly.

This is one of the VERY rare stories where the wife’s stupidity is actually explained with something other than cock craving. Was it enough to get them past it? I would have thought not but I could imagine it at least. Addiction is insidious. It can destroy you before you even see it coming.

One thing I do agree with: those other guys should have had to pay as well.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Short, sweet and to the point!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haha

Haha, just an average story, with Rac. What's really funny is the demorat loser below still bitching. It's a known fact that demorats cheat the most, in marriage and politics.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
If she must gamble,

then why not also gambol? Or have him pay off her bet? That she's addicted to gambling would have shown up earlier, as would have a pattern that she sometimes indulges herself in some ways (moneywise? jewelrywise?), and he indulges her, or anyhow feels obliged to pay off her bad judgment. A good story, but it evades some marvelously complex issues! That last sentence is a shameful weasel, incidentally -- the story gave the winner (the blow-jobee) no chance to evade being a winner of the bet as bet, and the issue was her willingness to pay off a foolish bet, not his willingness to accept alternative payment in kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good writing

But I didn't care for the reconciliation.

Guys are different than women, we look at our vows differently. We become one in my mind. My wife of only eighteen months made a huge error at a small party we were invited to. Turns out an old boyfriend of hers was there which made me nervous. Beer flowed and things got out of hand. When I returned from picking up ice from the store, my wife was in a liplock with her ex, her blouse open and braless tits in his hand, our 'friends' watching. Friends saw me come in with the ice, catch sight of my wife, then turn and leave.

I went to the lawyer the following day after the normal night at a hotel. She was served three days later at work, with our friends at her side, they all worked together. No one could believe I would actually do it over just her tits and a kiss, but they weren't just her tits and a kiss. They were ours and she was mine. I refused counseling and we never spoke again. The last time I heard her voice was when she said "bye" when I left to get ice.

billyblazebillyblazeover 6 years ago
Saved by the last sentence!

... although I'd have been a LOT more pissed at the guys that held me down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bjb

Ha ha...let's politicize this Anony...I've slept with Democrat women and Republican women.

I get more from the R's and they pay for it because their husbands are too busy swilling whiskey to give a damn about their wives. Can't say I blame them, screwing dead fish is the pits, but the money, the money!!!

The Democrat women move their hips and enjoy it.

Someday, I'll share the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

mind blowing. got a precum in the beginning itself. One of the best <a href="https//desibahu.com/" title="desi wife gangbang sex stories">Wife sex stories</a>, i have come accross...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

But I have agree that all the guys who held me back would get some type of payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two Comments

You tried to do a realistic story, but for me it failed on two points.

<P>

1) He should have said something along the lines of, "You do this and we're through." I realized that would have pretty much negated so much of the rest story, but if you are trying to be realistic, that's what should have been done.

<P>

2) Despite your efforts this is still a R.A.A.C. story. Reconciliations are good when they make sense and supported by the story and circumstances. This wasn't. Sorry, but the "I decided to take a chance. To take a chance on love..." after what she did was bullshit. The therapy was little more than a deus ex machina device to force a reconciliation where none was warranted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
"Guys, help me out here."

That line really damns her. SHE asks the other guys to help her by restraining her husband!

At first I thought HE was asking for help, until he said that he couldn't figure out what it meant, so he wasn't saying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What wimp and weak story

I am a big fun from this writer but I think he didn't do a good job on this story as much he's used to. I think he has much more talent and capacity to write a better story.

The writer usually writes great and powerful story, but this story in particular is so weak and wimp. I didn't like it at all :-(

Lovely,

KP

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Nice.

That was a pretty good story BigGuy33.

Addiction can be a powerful force and

might explain the wife's actions.

But......

Even though little wisdom usually comes

from comments from lazy people, who can't be bothered

to come up with a username, one struck a cord here.

If the deed had been done before the husband could

react, there would've been disrespect without humiliation.

An addiction could cover the first. But the latter?

Don't think so. Not if it was so weak, that the husband

didn't know of it.

Reconciliation is a plausible possibility after disrespect,

but after humiliation a dangerous choice!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Beat his ass

Mark would know who kicked his ass and it would continue until he left town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Bad.

But badly needing some form of reckoning. sbrooks103x had it in a nutshell. - Henry was humilliated and illegally restrained. That demands reciprocity - involvement of the cops or something else, either retribution or prosecution.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 6 years ago
Love this one

I read almost every story by this author and I have to say I appreciate his willingness to toss a different ending in every so often. His normal hard nosed finish sometimes makes you wonder if his principal is more important than a relationship. Still I like the work and I like the ending and will continue to look for stories with his byline

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
This was another interesting story

It could have gone several ways, and in the skilled hands of BG33, any of them would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting but not erotic

An interesting story but nothing about it is erotic. I didn't come to this site to read about people's marriage issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting/a different story

A decent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well BigGuy33 we confirmed "one" thing ....

.... you sir are a closet CUCK that should see a therapist. Next time you decide to write one of your male humiliation RAAC stories to justify the despicable actions of a cheating WHORE wife and satisfy your girly man tendencies ... don't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Some of these commenters doth protest too much

See too much of themselves in the parts they despise it would seem

And they hate that reflection even as they twist it further in their addled minds

Sad

But pretty effing funny

Nice story

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
I liked it

Nice simple honest story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I believe in forgiveness

But I don't forgive stupidity. Not no, but hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

Just no. Good luck with GA. Goodbye. I like a well reasoned reconciliation but this was lame. You can do better. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit unbelievable...

but still good. I find it weird that the wives were relatively ok with it and didn't beat their husbands to a pulp afterwards, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief a bit because that isn't the point of the story. The main point is the wife's gambling addiction and how it affects their marriage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Interesting

premise. Well written enough to make me detest you and your characters.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
More

than one guy needed a beating. The guys who held him needed a beating too. I'd suggest telling them it might be two weeks or it might be twenty years but they were going to pay dearly. Might think about hiring a gigolo to seduce their wives and then send them the pictures. Then years later put some Cask of Amontillado on them.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Second read and

then the comments. Wow, some of the best comments on here. Says a lot for the author. My take on the wife is that she was addicted to the rush she got from gambling and that she also had a history with these other people that wasn't fully visible to her husband, might even have predated the marriage. And she was so caught up in the aftermath of the tense bet and game that she humiliated her husband just as a matter of fact. I was also noticing that the other three guys knew what to do as soon as she asked for help. Did she lose some other man over this very same thing and in the same way? It was obvious that she had sucked dick in front of people before, probably these same people and it was obvious she didn't know her husband very well either. Can't believe that this story hasn't scored higher overall than it has. But again, thanks for sharing you talent with us.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
84 comments and no one has focused on the KEY point!!

This may be one of the worst stories I've ever read... And it certainly is the worst story written by this some talented author. Bikini seen or action takes place when the wife sees her husband being restrained ... Sees and fully acknowledges that her husband is being destroyed and humiliated in front of her eyesu....

And does nothing.

This has nothing to do with any sort of gambling obsession or some other psychological excuse.

She didn't even bother to come home with him for several hours.

And when she finally showed up she had no idea absolutely none as to why he was upset. That I suppose could be explained by rationalizations but she was absolutely unable to see how what happened humiliated him... And that she was completely unable to figure out why her actions were a problem for him in the marriage.

This is why any reconciliation is absurd and can't possibly work. And the husband is only asking to be fucked over again.

This has nothing to do with her gambling problem. This was a value judgment and when she saw her husband was suffering and in pain and being destroyed she couldn't bother to even wonder why he was being hurt.

Why the fuck would anybody want to remarry a person like that?

A truly offensive deeply repulsive irrational and nauseating story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Pappy7 Re: Prior Relationship

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. We know that her friendship with three of the people pre-dated her relationship with her husband. Granted, Mark wasn't one of them, in fact all the others became friends with both of them, but who knows how many "blow jobs bets" there are the their past!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absurd reconciliation

Wife cheats, stupid husband takes her back. I can write it in 7 words.

Realize it's fiction, but do people in your world really have so little honesty and integrity ?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good quick story 5*

not totally against reconciliation but found it a bit distasteful in this instance, it was a great betrayal, even having him restrained whilst commiting adultery was a brilliant turn of the knife. deserved a longer more detailed story i thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB

I wouldn't have taken her back their is no telling that one day she regress into gambling, the day she humiliated me by letting me be restrained would always haunt me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Thinking

of what my reaction would be. Probably just me but my reaction to being held against my will would be white hot murderous rage. My reaction to her blow job would be disgust and divorce. All four of the guys would be encouraged by me to watch their backs the rest of their lives. When she came home and asked why I left her there, I hope I'd tell her I was more likely to cut her throat and laugh while she bled out than to give her a ride home.

At the end, I hope I'd tell her good for you on beating gambling addiction but that has nothing to do with your whoring imo. Have a good life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well crafted

for sure. Anything that pisses me off that bad must be well done. At least these characters were consistent and there wasn't any BS dime store philosophizing about "soul mates".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Till you got them back it was a great story

I even accept her gambling explantion though it sounds a bit far fetched. One thing I never understand is why a man who got rid of a cheating wife is willing to risk his future with the same woman that hurted him instead of looking for happiness with a new and faithful woman.

One thing. She said she haven't seen the guys in weeks, but the divorce took months. It's probably a writting mistake, but if not it shows a flaw in her story.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Chances

This was a nice reconciliation story. The BTB crowd is upset he'd take her back. For them, there is no excuse and women are either loyal and faithful, or whores. Addiction is real, and this story took a nice angle on it. Ignore the idiot commenters: if you don't cut up her credit cards and put her clothes in garbage bags, they howl at the injustice. Mobs who stone people aren't so different than the righteous crowd that likes to troll this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story 'Til Lousy Ending

It wasn't just the blowjob,but the way Cathy insisted on "payig up" even after her husband begged her not to. Add to that that she then did it in front of him while the other "friends" held him back while their wives looked on too,and there'd be no fucking way in hell that I'd take her back!

That gambling addiction crap was still just an excuse to ignore their wedding vows.No way he'd ever really totally get over the hurt and humiliation she heaped on him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Onethird

Strange that you complain about commenters who think that a woman is either loyal or faithful (btw which is the third option, "half loyal"?) and the you categorize every commenters who didn't like this story as part of the BTB crowd.

Let me tell you my point of view. I'm not against reconciliation. My problem is when the writer takes two pages to tell the cheating and two parragraphs to explain the reconciliation. If you want to read a true awesome reconciliation story with a cheating addict wife you should read Slirpuff's masterpiece "How High a price". Read that story, read how the reconciliation took place and then we talk again about how "great" this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What she did is worse than cheating behind his back. Then everyone in that room male and female are just as guilty as her and no excuse could change that . After they let me go if I were him I'd have gone and quietly grabbed something and smashed it over that scumbags head. He should've also grabbed the two woman by there pussies to see how there husbands would like it. There could neve be a reconciliation in this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorces Happen Every Day

For far less cause than this. This is no different than giving a blowjob in front of 7 people in exchange for drugs or money or a promotion or raise or bonus. Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit. She didn't bet a blowjob; she bet and lost her husband and their marriage. She says she still loved her husband, but not as much as she loved giving another man a blowjob or as much as her seat at the table. All three card players need to be beaten to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Insight

This story made me feel uncomfortable. I see that as a plus b/c good writing should stir emotions. I didn't like the cheating wife b/c I hate cheaters, but, as a social worker, I really felt you captured the essence of addictive behavior. Priorities get messed up for addicts. The answer to the question of what loved ones of addicts do is a specific decision for each individual. However, the fact the wife was admitting to her addiction and getting help made the outcome believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge...

Burn the bitch and her cocksucker is always a righteous act if you have really been fucked over. There is a time to forgive and forget at times. I however to not have a forgiving bone or gene in my body given the right circumstance. There are other times I truly maybe the asshole where I realize I am the fuckup. Those times when I take stock I try to make amends and walk away. Not hard to do I have a lot of practice.

I used to seek revenge on big issues. I broke a few bones, faces and caused some serious damage to scrotums. It always was worth it for my damaged ego, it always gave me great satisfaction.

Then I got old, those memories are some of my fondest after my wife, children and nearly forty year military service, counting ROTC. Now that I have money, my attorney does a lot of my fighting I spend big bucks on even some small things, much more than the insult in some cases but the sons of bitchs have it coming stealing from me or attempting to steal from me. Of course it always adds up to large legal fees for the fucking bastards trying to steal from me.

One crooked asshole called me and said you paid a hell of a lot of money to not pay $ 175.oo, I told him yes I felt very good about it and I took my attorney out to an expensive dinner to celebrate the win, I also feel great about knowing he could barely afford to defend himself, I spill more money in a month than my attorney cost which was just over three grand on that one. I ask if it was worth trying to take money from me on a fucking misrepresentation overcharge. He said most people just pay up. I told him if I didn't have money I would still get my one hundred and seventy five pounds of flesh. He just said you must have a miserable Life. I said it gets better every time I beat pricks like him.. He cursed me and I Hung up.

If my wife and so-called friends did that blowjob shit there would be real harm done to all of them, wives included. No makeup with the stupid cunt. You can't fix stupid nor can you reprogram a cunt. If she was the last piece of ass on earth I would fuck mud or find a good looking sheep.

BigGuy33 could be writing stories for Hallmark and have a large following. Revenge can be good like some booze can be good, just don't abuse it. BigGuy33 has some subtle ways to express a little revenge. He is primarily a great writer. I have read most of his work and enjoyed them all so far.

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story!

You found some new twists on old plot lines. The number of comments, and the strength of the emotions those comments reflect, indicate you did a fine job as an author. The score was lower than was fair (I gave it a 5), but that's because you went the RAAC route. But given the circumstances, reconciliation was justified. Thank you for posting, and I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck?

Are you getting more and more cuckold-ish?? The main characters in your other stories won't stand for this shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

BigGuy33 romance stories are your best.

Thank you for a heart-warming one.💖

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

What a no balls, no backbone bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckguy stories at its best

Wimp husband who doesn't do anything. Seriously not even a fight at the party? Also a beyond stupid wife completes the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More payback needed!

The husbands who held him back deserve as much payback as Mark got, IMHO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 Stars

I found out a lot of things about my ex-wife after we divorced. But one thing I uncovered was her gambling addiction and the fact that she was using her body to pay her gambling debts. She had engaged in several threesomes and gangbangs. It took her having a miscarriage to open my eyes. I enjoy stories where the wife with a gambling addiction is discovered. I enjoy stories where a man's wife thinks nothing of having sex with her husband's friends, neighbors, coworkers or family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of your worst.......take the cock cage off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was only a blow job...

And my counselor agreed with me after I demonstrated it to him. Cathy said, as she drank her second drink at the same bar I knew she'd be at.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
I voted five stars

Four for the story and one extra to balance the morons who write things like “pathetic cuck shit”.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Dang it . . . good but I want just a touch more revenge.

I would have asked the wives . . . okay, tell your husbands you had to give me a blow job to try and keep me and Cathy together. NEVER tell them it didn't happen. Just tell them it was the only thing I'd accept to get even for their restraining me. Tell them it's only a blow job.

Find some way to make Mark's life miserable for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3094 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...