All Comments on 'My Hot Teacher'

by bothofus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yawn...

Oh puuuuuh -leeease... go read some decent stories. Try to create real characters, a real plot, work on how to write a conversation... wham-bam thank you ma'am between two characters with the depth of a speck of dust is just plain boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Start

Hey give a person a break, it's hard enough deciding to submit a store, let alone having others make comments. bothofus, continue to work on your writing, maybe continue with this relationship or start another, but DONT stop writing.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 19 years ago
Half Full/Half Empty

While the characters, plot, and background were non-existant, it was a nice quick synopsis of an enduring fantasy of many young men. Maybe in the future some time spent explaining why a poor test score was so critical, why the teacher was a nympho in heat, and why the janitor dodn't appear to wash the boards and make it a 3-way. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU'RE NEW AT THIS

YOUR USE OF DIALOGUE SHOWS YOU HAVE SOME IDEA WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn critical people

Oh come on people. Everyone had a different style of writing. Some people have what it takes and others don't. This was a good quick "jerk" story. My thanks to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
get an editor !

Suggest that you get an editor.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Typical

The first comment entitled "yawn". Typically this was by Anonymous. Frightened of saying who you are, then? I bet you've never written anything yourself, never mind submitting it, which takes a bit of time and trouble just so that such as you can criticise unfairly. I hate the anonymous unfair critics who never give an author a due for his/her effort. So, I shall sign myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Spelling

Do you really mean that they had a "bulleting" board in the classroom, or was it a "bulletin" board?

It is mistakes like this that spoil the flow of a story.

It is very insubstantial - and the degree of swearing is unnecessarily sad and sacrilegious.

You can improve a great by reading some of the more successful stories on this board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Re: Typical

That type of response is more than "typical" when it comes to the biggest morons who find themselves online. If people who haven't written erotic stories have no right to be critical, then they have no right to be positive either by that same logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep writing

While it was short without much depth in the characters, it was a quick fantasy story. I enjoyed it very much and hope that you keep writing. It let me fill in the blanks myself on how the characters looked and so forth.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eh

it was alright, but you need something to really get the story going. it was a short, simple boring story. you need to work your way up for it to be interesting, instead of it just happening. maybe add another chapter. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MADE ME CUM

Wow. it made me cum :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous