All Comments on 'The Only Woman on Shipwreck Island'

by PO469

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Set in the 1950s

But she has a g string bikini bottom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of a juvenile setup to justify his perversion of sharing his wife.

I didn't appreciate that being married had anything to do with the plot. Just a woman being used by a group of men, one of whom happens to be her legal husband. Should probably be in Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He thinks so highly of you???

That he enjoys you get pissed on; one of the most demeaning acts you can do to someone. Sorry, he actually thinks of you as the lowest form of property and, to be used as a toilet...

And, as another mentioned; g-string - 1950s doesn't add up; but, an author is allowed a certain amount of artistic leeway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whose baby was it

That caused the divorce... I guess you now realize you should have stayed on the island... There is no internet that you can upload to and this story would still be in your head... as it is, it went into the "Head" on my boat and was flushed

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
I like

it was a decent story, that has/had a lot of potential. What happens after rescuing? Did she get pregnant with two months without birth control? Who's baby? What does husband and wife think and do they carry on with a promiscuous lifestyle after returning to civilization?

I knkow from your bio that you like short stories, and probably get bored plotting out longer, more complex stories, but this would be a good intro to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

Your boat is a fucking dingy and your head is your pants. You shit in your pants when you found out your dead wife fucked you over all of your marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugh

Jeff fucks her in the ass with NO prep?!

No mention of how nice and hairy she must be with no shaving for two months?

Now that we know her husband is a perverted cuck, how can they go back to normal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
S BROOKS??

You always say how much you dislike cuck or wife sharing stories but yet you read them daily and make silly little comments.Let a reader make a nasty comment about a B.T.B story and you come unglued.Maybe a little hypocritical..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "S BROOKS??"

Mea culpa, maybe I should have seen the cuck coming, given the unique situation I guess I was hoping for something a little different, certainly not the husband getting off on his wife fucking the other guys. There was no cuckold tag on this story.

Plus, I had three comments on this story, only one of them was about the cuck aspect.

As far as comments on BTB stories, I TRY to respectfully respond to honest criticisms, you'll have to excuse me if I react poorly to the "BTB Fetish" clowns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was pretty good even with the bathing suit errors.

It did seem to easy, though. Anal with no prep, the idea that men are beasts with no way to control their lustful urges and 2 months after, Brenda recognizes them from a boat?

Wouldnt it have made more sense for her to have returned home to begin funeral areangements? Amd why did they have to be swingers? 1959’s werent exactly a hotbed of sexual licence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe Not

There are comments of the husband being a perverted cuck. Maybe not,could be he being aware that his wife is the only woman on the island, that sharing her (with her agreement) was better than the other guys doing him harm and having his wife raped. Just a thought.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Maybe Not"

It may have started out with him just taking pity on them, and possibly avoiding what happened to that guy in the other ship-wrecked story, but then we get this line:

"David found that he really enjoyed watching me have sex with other men and he encouraged me to do it in numerous perverted ways"

THAT'S what made it "perverted cuck."

screwherscrewherover 6 years ago
Nice concept

Three stars for the scenario of this story. I admit I like the fantasy scenario of my wife and I on a deserted island with three other men. I agree with the other comment where the situation would develop where either the wife is shared or raped. My wife and I are a hot wife couple so it wouldn't be long before she was shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!

Only the idiotic fantasy by a pervert cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enjoyed the premise

I thought the premise was petty neat and generally enjoyed the story. All the nasty comments are unnecessary. I like stories of men sharing their wives. If I didn't like them I wouldn't read them. It could have been more believable in places but I would like to read more. I would think in that situation there would have been a discussion about pregnancy for instance. Keep writing and don't let the guys who are so insecure of their manhood scare you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Split opinions about this one

It is interesting that it has been put on a number of favorites lists and others have written that they did not like it. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow up ?

I think a follow up story is required . Maybe the reunion and include Brenda !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Read***

You could have left out the golden showers. But it's your story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
brenda's story

brenda was found by a boat but the only way she could convince them to help her was to fuck the men on the boat.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Birth control ?

Decent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hubby got her pregnant

Before they started sharing her with the others she was already pregnant, perhaps the first night marooned. Cos no visit from the menses monster either.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A whore's paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rescue would mean an end to the wife's role as the Community's Common Cunt. She embraced the duties of this volunteer position with great enthusiasm and dedication. Clearly born for a life of sluttery, it seemed doubtful she could return to a world of monogamy and a solitary cock. It is perhaps not surprising, therefore, that she was killed by the First Officer of the rescue vessel while attempting to sabotage that ship's engines. She left this life proudly filled with the cum of four different men. The husband spoke for all when he looked wistfully at her quickly dug grave and said, "What a true slut she was..."

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Love the premise, but his version was not particularly well done. No angst, no drama, just everyone sharing her like a hippie commune all is good. But in reality there would be some cracks. Someone would be jealous, want more, think they were being slight. The 7 deadly sins would manifest in some way. Also, two months means no birth control, unless she had an iud or long term implant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What about birth control? With 2 months of non-stop fucking she should have been impregnated. If she was already pregnant before washing up on the island, with all that fucking by strangers who only looked at her as a cum dump and couldn't care less about her pregnancy, she definitely would have had an abortion. And after that, with all the fucking, she would have been impregnated again. So either way, she would be carrying a baby whose father no one knew. And being the slut she was, she would have got into the habit of sex with multiple men even after being rescued and continued doing the same. What a fucking story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous