All Comments on 'The Veronica Story Pt. 08'

by jfbreak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Any story as long as its not a sick B.T.B fetish story is good here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for real pervert cuckolds!!!

A bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some day you'll lose your

ability to write a story worse than the last one you wrote... but not today, because this is worse than your last so the losing streak is still ongoing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY you turd face monkey

your comment is the most dumb one YTD. YOU have the ability to write shit about any story and we all know if you hate it the story must be good. Your dead wife should have left you and fucked everyone she wanted rather than sneaking around on your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- HOT

By any chance are you related to that whore Bonnie (anonymous-5). You both deserve each other. If there ever was morons/idiots commenting, it's you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapters too short and insubstantial. The trickle is annoying.

We are on chapter 8, and I still cannot tell what the plot is. And the little stink bomb about giving his wife to another man to have oral sex was dropped out of nowhere, with no context and no followup. So He and Sandra are really swingers? Did it ever happen again, why or why not? Sandra apparently enjoyed it and appreciated her husband allowing himself to be replaced by another man for her sexual pleasure that evening. Was that the end of it? Is what he's doing with Veronica just pay back?

So I guess this is a drop by drop technique revealing of your story? OK, now I can see why there are so many negative comments and low ratings. Other readers have sussed you out better than I, but this chapter makes your whole ploy pretty clear.

Too bad, it could have been interesting and entertaining, but your delivery and technique have ruined it.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Enjoying enough to see where going

although the cum slurping tendencies of the two males is distasteful. Pretty good description though of cuck's and their homo erotic tendencies, and how their lustful desires push them to take ever greater chances and introduce more risk of loss into their lives.

But I have to see if he bones Veronica, or Jonah bones Sandra. And why is he not fucking his own wife, not much has been revealed lately re that. His ramped up libido is finding outlet how exactly?

My biggest problem with this story is it comes out in drips and drabs. Much better if you wrote three page installments, then we would only be on Chapt.3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous