All Comments on 'Sorority Submission Ch. 01-03'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, Miss, I want some more

I am anxiously awaiting Chapters 04-06. The character is good and the story exciting. Thank you, Miss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it.

I like it a lot. Hope to see more soon. Lots of sorority possibilities. And you did say big sister was an alumnus. Hmm. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear crock of shit Anon,

In stark contrast to your assertion that "all women," that you presume to speak for, are degraded by the actions and thoughts of a fictitious character in a work of fiction, especially when said work contains a disclaimer aimed at exactly people like you, "all women" are laughing and pointing at the sad clown you are.

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 6 years ago
Great fantasy scenarios

A little exaggerated, but many wet panty moments. Carry on!

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Hot story

Good to know that Mistress Elaine had her cruel streak back in her college days, giving the subs what they need.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Hot, very hot

I just hope you do not leave the honey on our lips (without finishing the story) as did another author of Literotica with a story with the same title. I enjoyed it. In fact, I always enjoy sorority stories, I love them. I'm sure I'll hook up to this Dee Dee or, best, DD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't think the author meant that every inner women had a slutty side to them? I think she meant MaDDy (lol clever) had an inner slut.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I bet many

women have that side to them, butt they'd need years and a talented Dom or instructor to bring it out in them.

We need a more open and free world for this to happen.

At many points I wanted to be in her position, with the plus being that in later years I'd be the 'Dom'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

page 2 is empty.

Chapter 2 is very short and no chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2749 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES