All Comments on 'Camping and First Time Giving Head'

by open_minded28

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
curioustimcurioustimover 6 years ago
What a hot story

I would love to have experience like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story and hope there are more to follow.Two things I liked were that it was the first tim and awkwardness and that they did not have the usual eight inch cocks average like me. Look forward to part 2. Also no anal the first time they had gay sex more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Fantastic

WhenII Opened my mouth to accept my fiest cock I thought I was dreaming. I did manaage to take him all in even as I felt his huge cock penetrate my throat. I absoltely loved the taste. He suggested we should take it a step further and so looking forward with apprehension as he is a quite big.

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
5 Stars

Wonderful story well written. I noticed this is your first story on this site. This was a really good start. I really hope your going to tell us about your turn to suck Greg. I want to hear how you felt when your lips touched his cock for the first time and your first taste of cum and everything in between. Please continue.

KansasFunKansasFunover 6 years ago
Nice, short and sweet !

Well done..... short enough to be quick and exciting! Hope to read more.... thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

The older I get, the more I want to stroke another cock and suck it to completion

Saltydog804Saltydog804about 6 years ago
Always been curious

Liked your story, hope to try it some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Friend

Went tent camping with a neighbor bud. He was a little quirky, but nice enough fellow. The surprise came the first morning when we first woke up. He asked if I get morning erections, which of course I couldn't lie. He then asked if I get aroused and have the urge to masturbate in the morning. I acknowledged. He confessed that he did too. Next came show & tell time. He wanted to see my penis while still erect, and he'd show his too. He got a big surprise when he saw how much more hung and thick I was, compared to his long skinny penis. We jacked each other and he gave me head. Said it was his first header! I spurted very hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was slowly jerking my cock while reading this. would be nice to read how good the other guy sucks his friend's cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE (โค) this story: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ (5).

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story with great buildup and descriptions! Wish there were more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Itโ€™s one of my go to scenarios for jacking off. When I was 17 a HS friend and I shared a tent. I saw him Jacob off. I was always looking for a jack off buddy but it never happened. So when I saw my friend jacking off I thought this is it! I asked if he wated me to join in and he smiled and said yes! I was so turned that I almost came immediately. We slowed down and matched each otherโ€™s speed and we were on the same exact sexual high. He stopped and said stop I think we should clean our cocks. I didnโ€™t understand why but I went along with it because it sounded like it would make our jacking off even better. As soon as our cocks were cleaned off. He said weโ€™ll do each other. He then bent over and put my dick in his warm wet slippery mouth. Oh god! It felt good. I was shaking and gasping when I heard him say. Suck me to!! When his cock touched the back of my throat, he came. That caused me to cum. We did it 3 more time before sun up.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Quite a turn-on! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Camping and First Time Giving Head is a well done story. Many of us have been there with that first blowjob. It's a strange and exhilarating experience to suck your first cock. Of course all the others a pretty good too. The author writes well and keeps the reader's attention. We can see the stream and the bank where they are enjoying each other. What a nice place for your first sexual experience with another guy. I'm sure many of us had erections as we read this story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useropen_minded28@open_minded28
19 Followers
Long time fan of Literotica and decided it was [long past] time to register! Not sure how much people read these biographies, but in case you do... I'm happily married but yearn for an additional sexual outlet. Some of that is reading and writing erotic stories (fiction and...