All Comments on 'Emotional Blackmail Pt. 02'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

spell check is a lost art

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved it. The bride comes of dominant and playful, really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where's part 3?? :)

robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
What would happen next?

I think the jilted bride and her bridesmaids would take it in shifts to ensure he stayed in knickers till they were able to organise a wedding, by which time his submissive experiences would be both routine and common knowledge among his friends.

The bride cuts him off from his social circle except for those who support her and the impending marriage.

The only person who offers him any sympathy is the bride’s foreign mother, who on the eve of the ceremony offers him a way out. She will spare him the humiliation of walking down the aisle in a wedding gown if he goes to live with her abroad (Russia, China, Japan - anywhere where he would be socially isolated). The price she exacts is that she establishes total control on his life in an environment where he has no friends, money or passport. She makes him available to her friends at first, then paying customers, and finally sells him to a sadistic woman of ferocious sexual appetite.

However, I’m not sure if I would want to flesh these out into full stories. Continuing the story in this way takes it further from the part I like, which is a man submitting to being a sex object to avoid another kind of embarrassment.

Still, never say never.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
already gave it a 5

I loved it. It would have been nice to have some depth of the friend, or guys point of view.

I know I was born at the wrong time. Too early , or too late, take your pick. This is hot. Sure would have been nice to know what happened later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love your stories. Waiting for some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved in satin

I adore my sissy maid dress this,story reminds myself how weak we,are as men and love the feeling of femme control

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Oh I hope so

If he does not work out please find me. Oh My, and you let your girlfriends have fun with me. That is so nice and loving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
196 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES